Mercy

The Choi Family

That night Sooyoung, Siwon and Minho turned in to their new home. Seunghyun was unable to get ahold of. It was getting late so they decided to call it a night.

“Happy birthday Sooyoung,” Siwon said as he gave her a surprise kiss on the cheek, “Good night, see you in the morning,” he walked to his room.

Minho was still shocked at what Siwon had just done and was barely able to get out a ‘good night’ before he rushed off to his room.

Sooyoung decided to wait for Seunghyun; he was the only one that she hadn’t met yet. She was slowly nodding off on the stairs when she heard someone at the door. The door swung open there stood a drunk Seunghyun with some y broad attached to his side.

“Ah!” the girl screamed when she noticed Sooyoung waiting by the stairs, “Seunghyun, who’s that?”

Seunghyun gave a good look at Sooyoung then rolled his eyes, “Oh, don’t mind her, Bom, she’s my cousin,” Seunghyun slurred out. They walked past Sooyoung, Seunghyun’s shoulder pushed past Sooyoung’s as the two made it to Seunghyun’s room.

The next morning Seunghyun stepped out of his bathroom in a towl as Bom went into the bathroom. He waited to hear the shower run before walking towards his closet. Before he opened his closet his bedroom door opened and Sooyoung marched in. Sooyoung walked straight up to Seunghyun and slapped him across his face. Seunghyun was shocked, he turned back glaring, “What the f-!”

Sooyoung looked unfazed by his reaction or the fact that he was half , only in a towel, “While residing under this roof, especially during the Courting Year, you are not allowed to bring another girl here,” Seunghyun’s eye’s narrowed in on her, “Your actions of bringing a girl here and sleeping with her is an insult to me and is enough for me to eliminate you… but, I am going to look at this as a onetime mistake and give you a warning. If this ever happens again I will have to report you to the High Council. Am I clear?” Sooyoung said sternly.

Seunghyun smirked, which threw Sooyoung off guard, “Why? Why not just report me?” Seunghyun said as he stepped closer towards Sooyoung.

“A-a head of house must always be merciful…” Sooyoung spoke as she backed away from Seunghyun. Suddenly Seunghyun grabbed both her arms and pinned Sooyoung to the wall.

“Merciful?!” Seunghyun laughed, “Are you sure you’re not just attracted to me?” Seunghyun leaned his face closer to hers. Sooyoung glared right back at him, but when Seunghyun was  a couple inches away Sooyoung turned her head, “Might as well kick me out now and save yourself a lot of trouble,” Seunghyun smirked as he let go of Sooyoung.

Sooyoung turned towards him and slapped him again with all her might, Seunghyun whipped his head back giving Sooyoung a fiery glare, “If you ever try something like that again I will make sure of your downfall!” Sooyoung swore as she stormed off to her room.

The bathroom door opened and Bom stepped out, “Is the coast clear?” she giggled as she made her way to Seunghyun who was rubbing his now sore cheek.

Bom wrapped her arms around him, trying to cuddle but Seunghyun shoved her arms off, “Get out.”

“Seunghyun ah~” Bom tried to work her aegyo but Seunghyun glared at her.

“Get out!” Seunghyun yelled.

Bom quickly grabbed her clothes from off the floor and sped out the door, “Don’t you dare call me Choi Seunghyun!”

Seunghyun sat on his bed as he buried his face in his hands.

Minho POV

I just saw Seunghyun hyung making a move on Sooyoung. I wanted to run in there and throw him off her but I was relieved when she slapped him.

But maybe I should be a bit more assertive…(sigh)

+_+: COMMENT Please!!