Kiss the Duck

Kiss the Duck

 

-________! - CNU shouted as soon as he opened the door for you. - About time you visited! Come in!

You took your shoes off and stepped in. You were visiting B1A4 in their dorm, they finally had a break after they were done with the promotions for ”Baby Good Night”, Gongchan was back home after his surgery, looking ok, even though he was walking and moving more carefully. Most of them were in the living room, Jinyoung was telling helping Gongchan clean his room, Baro and Sandeul were sitting in the couch eating noodles and watching tv.

- ________, you came! - Sandeul said with his mouth full of noddles, getting up and bowing to you. He was actually the one who invited you over, to hang out, watch a movie or something, which made you incredibly happy since you had such a crush on him.

A couple of hours passed. You and the boys started watching a movie, and Sandeul told you to sit by his side. Jinyoung made everybody popcorn.

- Say aaah… - Sandeul took a popcorn and brought it to your mouth. You tried not to explode in happiness and took the popcorn, trying not to take his fingers too, but he didnt seem concerned about it.

And even though you were eating a few popcorns by yourself, he kept feeding you, with his eyes on the movie.

This was a normal thing, you were usually really confortable around these boys, specially Sandeul. Ever since you met, you two got along very well, and now you were like best friends. 

When the movie was over, they invited you to sleep over.

- If you dont mind the mess... 

- I dont wanna be any trouble...

- No way! You can sleep in my bed. - said Sandeul.

He lent you one of his shirts and a pair of pajama pants, both bigger then you, but they were so comfy and smelled just like him. Then he rushed to get things at least a little cleaned up for you, while you went to wash your face and brush your teeth. You surprised him when you walked in the room and he quicly kicked somebody's underwear under the bed.

- I changed the sheets and put a blanket for you, ok?

- Thank you! - you say sitting on his bed.

- YAH! BE CAREFUL!

You jumped back on your feet.

- What??

- You almost sat on the duck! - he takes a duck doll from the bed like its a living thing and starts petting it. - You are gonna hurt the duck!

- Sorry, sorry!

He ''glares'' at you, shaking his head and making a drama.

- The poor duck. Now its hurt! - he holds the duck at eye level. - Kiss the duck so it feels better.

You lean in, but he quickly puts the duck aside and pouts his lips. You barely had time to realise what was going on and you had already kissed him full on the lips.

- Hey! - you pull back surprised. He had a big smile on his face.

- The duck is happy now, good night! - he steals another kiss before lying on his bed and pretending to sleep.