Final

I Love You Goodbye

 

Jessica was strolling down the dorm to find Sunny.

She ended up going to Sunny and Taeyeon’s room but no one was in the room.

Jessica was about to leave when she notice that the drawer beside Taeyeon’s bed is slightly, doing a good deed Jessica decided to close it but she saw a some kind of notebook and out of curiosity she opened it. Since no one was in the dorm, she started reading it.

Jessica seemed to know that it’s a normal diary of Taeyeon but when she was about to reach the last few pages, she saw something that she felt she needed to read it. It’s entitled “I Love You, Goodbye” and Jessica was pretty sure Taeyeon writes it.

 

She read it: (Taeyeon’s Perspective from letter)

 

Jessica-ah, it’s been awhile when I started ignoring you. Remember we used to be so close in our debut days. You’ve been the most caring person I’ve ever met despite your cold aura. They even call you “ice – princess” but for me you’re the kindest princess. You’re always been there for me, every time I cried when we win awards, you always wipe out my tears out of my face and hug me.

I felt secured every time you do that. We shared happiness and pain from then.  

But everything change nowadays, it’s been so hard to keep that kind of relationship. There are so many people eyeing us because of closeness we’ve shared before. And today I decided to keep a distance between us. I know that it will cause a lot of pain for us. I started sticking around with Tiffany to keep this distance.

I hope someday you can find a way to understand that I’m only doing this for you. I don’t want them to judge you for loving me. 

You need a man to love you and you not a girl like me. You’ll find someone who’ll be the one I could never be and who’ll give you something better.

I really don’t want to do this but deep in my heart, I know this is the kindest thing to do. Leaving you is the hardest thing to do. I don’t want to leave you and it tears me up inside but I’ll never be the one you needed, I Love You Goodbye.

-Taeyeon-

 

Jessica can’t stop herself from crying. She was hugging the notebook tightly. Her heart was breaking into a million pieces again. She felt the same feeling when Taeyeon started ignoring her. She sat down on Taeyeon’s bed, still crying. Taeyeon on the other hand, was making her way to their dorm. She can clearly hear that someone is crying since Jessica is the only person left in the dorm. Taeyeon follow the sobbing sound and it leads her to their room. She saw Jessica crying and hugging her precious diary. Jessica jumped out of the bed once she saw Taeyeon. She runned into her and hugged her tightly.

 

“KIM TAEYEON! How can you hurt me this way?!” Jessica shouted.

 

Taeyeon hugged her and whispered “Sica-ah, this is the only way. I’m sorry. I Love You, Goodbye.”

 

A/N: Sorry if not's that good but hope you enjoyed it :3