I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

 

“Man, this show's stupid.” Nichkhun said as he turned off the television, leaning back to the couch.

 

“What is?” Taecyeon asked, lifting his eyes from the magazine he was reading beside the blonde.

 

“This yellow sponge that laughs like a... Oh I don't know... an idiot?” Nichkhun shrugs.

 

Taecyeon cocked his head to the side, “I don't think he's annoying.”

 

The Thai turned his head and stared at him blankly. “You think laughing out DAYAYAYAYAYAYA isn't annoying? And how sure are you that he's actually a he?”

 

“No.” Taecyeon answered as-a-matter-of-factly and stood up from the couch. “I'm going in~ DAYAYAYAYAYAYA~” He giggled mockingly at Nichkhun.

 

“Aish.” Nichkhun cursed to himself. Bored as he was, he the television again, only to find out that the show wasn't over yet.

 

You know, son, I know when it comes to brightness, well, you're about a three-watt. But that guy! He's a wet match in a dark cave. He even makes phone operators seem smart! But more importantly, son, you've shown me how much of a quick-witted boy you've become. I feel like I'm really meeting you for the first time. Isn't that right, Janet?”

 

You bet!... Marty.”

 

JANET?! MARTY?! WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!”

 

Marty! I'm scared!”

 

“Whatcha watchin, hyung?” Chansung asked as he sat beside Nichkhun.

 

“This brain-killing stupidity-inducing show.” Nichkhun answered, facing the youngest member, and regretting it as soon as he saw the other chewing a piece of bread. “You look like a monkey.”

 

“HEY! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!” Chansung squealed, taking the remote control from the other's hands and increased the volume.

 

Nichkhun looked at him with disbelief. “How could you love this show?! It's stupid!” He said, throwing his hands up in the air for emphasis.

 

“It's not stupid! It's funny!” The maknae argued back without even looking at the man he was talking to.

 

“Hey! Is that our show?” Wooyoung appeared out of the bathroom with a goofy smile on his face.

 

“I AM OUT OF HERE.” Nichkhun stood of from the couch with a scowl on his face and went inside his room.

 

Oh that's right, honey! We don't have a son!”

 

Oh yeah!”

 

As soon as he got to his room, he immediately dived into his bed and buried his face into the pillows, trying to filter out the song in his head.

 

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?”