Sorry

Should I Love You?
After you got DooJoon and the others food, you left the hospital, forgetting that you've told L.Joe to meet you at the hospital. 
 
You strolled around the streets which you and L.Joe's been together before for your dates, enjoying some peace and quiet time by yourself. Soon the sun slowly disappeared behind the tall buildings. You slowly made your way home, but before you went home, you went to the supermarket to get something to kill time because you had a feeling that L.Joe would be at your house waiting for you and you didn't want to see him.
 
You took your phone out and turned it on since you had turned it off because you didn't want to talk to anyone, and to your surprise there was over a hundred miss calls and messages from L.Joe. 
 
You sighed. "So many miss calls and messages... Why does he bother to do that. Should I reply back?" You stared at your phone as you felt L.Joe's presence. 
You slowly lifted your head up from your phone and saw L.Joe leaning against the wall while staring at his phone.
 
"MinYoung..." L.Joe said, sounding like he's been crying. 
 
"L-L.Joe.. I.." You quavered as he ran up to you and hugged you tightly.
 
"Why do you keep doing this?.. Why?" He exclaimed.
 
"I...I..." You croaked, not knowing what L.Joe was saying or what to reply to him. 
 
He broke the hug and took deep breathes in and out. "MinYoung, why do you keep turning your phone off and disappearing? You know how worried I was. I thought something bad really happened to you this time! You told me to meet you at the hospital and you didn't even freaking turn up! What happened? Can you talk to me and tell me what's wrong?!" He shouted in anger as there was glimmering tears under his eyes that were threatening to fall any moment.
 
You kept quiet and avoided eye contact with him.
 
"MinYoung, talk to me." He said softly, gripping onto both your arms, but you quickly flinched away and took a step backwards away from him.
 
"What's wrong? At least say a word to me." He said, taking a step towards you as you took another step backwards.
 
"Don't come near me." You quavered.
 
"Are you alright? If you're mad at me for shouting at you.. I'm sorry.. But you know how worrying it-"
 
"Let's end this relationship." You interrupted.
 
"W-What? What do you mean?" He laughed slightly, not wanting to believe what he heard.
 
"You heard me. I said let's end this relationship." You said coldly, trying to hold back your tears.
L.Joe shook his head and grabbed your arms. "W-why? Is it cause I shouted at you? Let's sit down and talk it through, MinYoung." 
"There's no need to talk it through, I've made my decision. Let's break up!" You shouted, biting on the bottom of your lips as you tried to get out of L.Joes grip. "Let me go!"
 
"No, tell me why first. What have I done that's making you have this decision." He shouted.
 
You pushed L.Joe away from you as hard as you could while breathing heavily. "I can't stand you anymore! I've hated every single hour, minute and second in my life when I'm with you. I've never liked you, I'm just like all the girls out there, dating you for fame... And now I've got what I wanted so let's just end this relationship." You said, as a tear escaped your eyes while you searched for your house keys in your bag impatiently.
 
"You're lying. All those words are lies! I know you very well, Yoon MinYoung. Tell me the truth, there must be a reason why you're like this." He said, pulling your arm so he could see your face clearly.
 
"Stop it! Leave me alone, please." You shouted as the tears you were trying to hold back, came running down your face. 
 
"How can I leave you alone if you don't tell me the truth?!" 
 
There was a long silence between you two, L.Joe wanted to pull you into a hug but you flinched away. "L.Joe, if you don't believe if my words are true, then don't believe it. I'm sick and tired of this relationship. Let's not see each other from now on." You said, before going in your house and shutting the door quickly before L.Joe could barge in. 
 
"MINYOUNG! Why are you doing this? Open the door and talk it through together. MINYOUNG!" L.Joe shouted while banging on the door as he shouted your name non stop. 
You leaned against the door, listening to L.Joe calling your name as he slowly gave up and slid down onto the floor. Sitting outside by your door hoping you'll open the door for him to come in.
 
"MinYoung, I'm begging you. Please open the door. MinYoung, Please open the door! please! MinYoung." He shouted continuously.
 
You clenched your fist, hitting on your painful heart while covering your mouth with the other hand as you cried. *L.Joe Oppa... Sorry... I'm really sorry. Hate me all you want for doing this to you.. I rather have you hating me forever than you hating your mum and knowing that she's been threatening me all this time. I'm really sorry... Really sorry.*
 
 
 
 

 

Tell me how you thought of this chapter xD Mind is blank from the revisions and exams... 

Hahha I wanted to make this chapter sad.. but I think I failed hahaha But hope you kind of .. enjoyed it

 

Author-nim, Jiyeon-84