Immortal Song concert

Mnet Scandal 2 : A Month With You Is Not Enough

You glance at the ticket . Someone knocked your room door ."dehh !" you said . Your mom come in. "Seri-ah .." your mom called . "wae ?" you asked . "I thought , you want to go out tonight" she asked . You smiled and nodded . 

 

"Don't want to go now ?" she asked . "don't you want me here" you two laughed . You stood up and took your bag . "It's okay then , I have to go now" you said and left the house . You wait for the bus on the bus stop . 

 

When the bus arrived , you entered it and when you arrived , you saw Hanri and her little sister , Haeri . "Hanri-ah !" you called . She turned around and you two hugged each other . "kaja" she said and you all went inside . 

 

They started and first singer is Sunggyu and Woohyun . They brought 'Bright Sunny Days' . You were watching with a unblinking eyes . Your sparkle eyes kept watching both of them . 

 

When it comes to Sunggyu's talking part , you were touch by his words . 

"Everbody , do you all have a dark cloud in your heart right now ? Don't worry . One day , the dark cloud will dissapear . The bright sunny days will eventually return" 

 

When the second singer come to stage , you also touch by their words . 

"It's okay to miss and to hurt" 

 

You were really happy . More like a little kid who got a lollipop . You got the exprience to have miss and hurt . When you all had done , you want to go home but , the bus is late . Then , you saw Infinite's car . 

 

You saw Sunggyu there , he was .... 

 

waving at you ? 

 


ottokke ? gwenchana ? 
I want to start the Mnet Scandal 2 on the next chapter !
I hope I can do my best !
FIGHTING ! ^3^