Final.

Can't Let You Go Even If I Die

Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go - 2AM


- Last Date -

            Sooyoung and Myungsoo has been dating for 2 and a half years now. They would go on dates every week just so they can see each other. They planned to go on a date before they go into spring break. The date was just a picnic at the park and take many pictures. After Myungsoo and Sooyoung's date, they went to the Han River to look at the river and the scenery. Myungsoo parks his car in front and led Sooyoung to sit with him at the benches in front of the Han River. Sooyoung glanced at Myungsoo, Myungsoo happens to catch Sooyoung. They both just smiled at each other. As Myungsoo was going in for kiss, the rain starts pouring. Making everyone around them leave. Both of them just giggled and sat closer to each other. As both of them were enjoying the rain, Sooyoung held onto Myungsoo's arm and cuddles with him. Myungsoo smiles at Sooyoung, Sooyoung blushed because of his smile.

           After a few more minutes, Sooyoung and Myungsoo left the Han River and Myungsoo drove them home. As Myungsoo took Sooyoung home, Sooyoung just looks at Myungsoo while he's driving. When Myungsoo stops the car and parks in front of Sooyoung's house, they sat in silence for a minute, then Sooyoung finally speaks up. Sooyoung said to Myungsoo, "Myungsoo-ah, I miss you already." Sooyoung began tearing up. Myungsoo smiles at Sooyoung and wipes Sooyoung's tears. "I miss your voice. You haven't talked all day, is something wrong?" Myungsoo asks. Sooyoung quickly  shook her head and just hugs Myungsoo really tight and cries in his arms. Myungsoo pats Sooyoung's hair as she was crying, Myungsoo didn't know what was wrong, but he wouldn't ask Sooyoung because she doesn't like being asked questions. Sooyoung lets go of Myungsoo and wipes her own tears away. Myungsoo's hands was placed on  top of Sooyoung's hands that were on her cheeks. Myungsoo gave Sooyoung a smile and kisses her forehead. Myungsoo said to Sooyoung to comfort her, "Don't cry. All my kisses will heal you." Sooyoung smiles back at Myungsoo and said to him, "Maybe I should cry often." Myungsoo smiles at Sooyoung. They stared in each other's eyes, both of them smiling and giving each other their sweet gazes.

           Myungsoo gets closer to Sooyoung's face, trying to give her kiss, but Sooyoung's phone rang. Sooyoung gave Myungsoo a pout and answers the phone, "Hello, Dad. Yes, I'm coming home right now. I'm almost home. Yes, I know. Alright, I'm almost home. I'm all ready, so don't worry and go back to sleep with mom, okay? Okay then, bye Dad. Goodnight." Myungsoo asks, "What did he say?" Sooyoung just gave Myungsoo a light smile and shook her head. Myungsoo gave Sooyoung a light smile and said, "Well, I guess this is goodnight then, huh?" Sooyoung nods and gave Myungsoo a kiss on the cheek. Myungsoo goes open the door for Sooyoung to get out. As Sooyoung got out of the car and walks to the gate, she was going to open it, but she looks back at Myungsoo. Myungsoo leans against his car and told Sooyoung to go inside and he'll leave after she goes in. Sooyoung opens the gate and closes it back and ran to Myungsoo and gave him a tight hug. Myungsoo was curious why she was acting weird today, but he enjoyed all of it today. As Sooyoung pull away, her hands were placed behind Myungsoo's neck. Sooyoung looks at Myungsoo and then his lips. Sooyoung stares in Myungsoo's eyes and said, "Aren't you going to do what you wanted to all day?" Myungsoo's hands went straight to Sooyoung's waist. Myungsoo replies, "Allow me." Myungsoo and Sooyoung finally kissed each other. After their kiss, Sooyoung gets out a letter to Myungsoo and told him to read it tomorrow when he wakes up. Myungsoo agrees and told Sooyoung that he'll just see her tomorrow morning, she just waves bye making Myungsoo leave.


- Her Letter -

          The next morning Myungsoo wakes up and wash up. He came and sat on his bed, reaching out for his phone, but Sooyoung's letter that she wrote was next to Myungsoo's phone. Myungsoo reaches out for the letter. He opens it up without any cracks or anything, and it read....

          Dear my love, Myungsoo....

                    I don't even know where I should begin, but... Myungsoo, you know my love for you will always be there regardless. Myungsoo, I know you love me as much as I love you also. But, Myungsoo...  I'm too much of a coward to say this... And you know how much of a coward I can be... Myungsoo, I'm breaking up with you. I know I should have broken up with you in person, but I am too much of a scaredy cat to say it to you. It's not your fault, but mine. I'm sorry it has to be this way, I'm just very sorry I had to break up with you this way. Please understand where I'm coming from. I didn't want to break up, this is how it has to be. Remember that my love for you is and will always be true and there. Even if we aren't in a relationship anymore, I think we can still be friends. And remember that everything will be okay even without me, since you did it before, you can do it again. Bye, Kim Myungsoo. <3

                                                                                                                         Love,                                                                                                                                                                                        Park Sooyoung <3

          After reading the letter, Myungsoo puts the letter on the table and gets up and starts throwing things around onto the floor. All the books on the book shelves and the things on the desks, it all ended up on the ground. Myungsoo starts crying, his hands went to his head and it starts messing up his hair. Myungsoo sits on the ground against the desk and starts crying, his hands were on his head. Myungsoo felt so miserable knowing that Sooyoung's not his anymore. Myungsoo thought that Sooyoung would still be at school, so he went to school. Myungsoo went looking for Sooyoung everywhere around the school, she was no where to be found. Myungsoo saw Sooyoung's friend, Im Jin Ah and went to speak to her. Myungsoo asks Jin Ah, "Jin Ah. Do you know where Sooyoung is?" Jin Ah was surprised by his question and responded, "Myungsoo-ah, you don't know?" Myungsoo curiously asks, "Don't know what?" Jin Ah swallows her saliva and answers, "She moved back to Busan. She went back since yesterday night." Myungsoo nods and thanks Jin Ah and left the school building. He walks outside the school and drops to his knees outside of school, the words from the letter were haunting him, causing him to mess up his hair. Myungsoo doesn't attend school that day, or the next, or the week after that. Myungsoo doesn't show up for school at all after that day.


 - His Letter -

         A month has passed, Sooyoung visits the school, meeting her old friends and catching up with them. But the real reason why Sooyoung visits Seoul again today was because Sooyoung wanted to see Myungsoo. As Sooyoung search the halls, she bumps into Lee Sungyeol. Sooyoung greets Sungyeol, "Sungyeol oppa! Hello!" Sungyeol smiles at Sooyoung and gave her a hug. Sungyeol asks Sooyoung, "Hey Sooyoung, I thought you moved to Busan? What are you doing here?" Sooyoung replies, "I did, I'm actually here to visit since I had no school today." Sungyeol nods and asks Sooyoung, "You're curious about Myungsoo, aren't you?" Sooyoung nods, meaning she is curious of Myungsoo. Sungyeol then told Sooyoung, "I haven't seen him all month, ever since you left, actually." Sooyoung surprised by Sungyeol's reply. "Really? He's been gone that long?" asks Sooyoung. Sungyeol nods. Sooyoung then ran out of the school and heads to Myungsoo's house. When Sooyoung went to Myungsoo's house, the front door was open, so Sooyoung decides to go inside. When she looks around, nothing was in the house anymore, except the furniture, everything around the house was gone. Sooyoung's hands covers to stop her from panicking, so she heads to Myungsoo's room. When Sooyoung got to Myungsoo's room, she saw Myungsoo lying on the bed, holding a letter. Sooyoung opens the letter to read, since Myungsoo wrote it.

          My sweet Sooyoung,

                    Where do I even start? Let me start by saying, I love you so much, dear, why'd you have to leave me? Even though I'm young, the pain is the same, just because I don't know the world very well. Doesn't mean that I don't know pain. Why did you lie, saying it'll be okay? How will my heart that hurts this much be healed so easily? How will I live without you? That's why I can't let you go, even if I die. How am I suppose to let you go? Whether you go or leave, fix my heart. Fix it so I won't be in so much pain. So that I can at least live, I wouldn't be able to live anyway. If you're really going to leave, then lie. That we should meet again tomorrow, that we should meet as we smile. We went through so much time together. How are you telling me to live by myself now? I can't do that, I can't ever since you left me, I feel as if I lost everything. I won't eat, sleep, or go to school until the day I see you again. I know you moved because your family couldn't afford that house you guys lived in before anymore, but come back, I paid for it so you can come back. I wish I can tell you how much I miss you, but I'm also a coward. Forgive me, Sooyoung, I might not be alive when you read this, but please remember that... You let go of me first. But please, please, come see me and tell me goodbye. Remember all the love I gave you and not share it with anyone, but cherish it. Goodbye, Sooyoung.

                                                                                                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                                                                                                                 Kim Myungsoo

        After Sooyoung read the letter, Sooyoung burst into tears, she fell down and sat next to Myungsoo. Sooyoung puts the letter down and grabs Myungsoo's hands and held it to her face. Sooyoung looks around the room and notice there were many papers crumbled up everywhere. Sooyoung was going to hold onto Myungsoo's other hand, but she saw that her letter was in his hand. Sooyoung took the letter and opened it, the letter wasn't even readable anymore, it looked wet and unreadable. The letter was impossible to read, it's just at the end of the letter, Sooyoung read Myungsoo's little hand writing that read, "Sooyoung, you're a liar. I know you'll come back. Right?" That made Sooyoung even more sad, she felt even more guilty. Although, Myungsoo's body wasn't alive, Sooyoung can feel his presence around her.


- The Truth and The Future -

        Little did Sooyoung know, Myungsoo did eat and sleep, but did not go to school at all because he forced his uncle and aunt to fake that he is their son to sign him out of school. With that lie, Myungsoo presented his uncle and aunt with a new house. Earlier that day when Sooyoung visited Myungsoo, Myungsoo was still alive, until he was robbed by a bunch of burgulars who stole everything in his house and took Myungsoo's life. Myungsoo died that day by being poisoned by a rattle snake that the burgulars has set to poison Myungsoo.

        Even without Myungsoo, Sooyoung went to live in the house Myungsoo has bought for her to live. Sooyoung left her parents in Busan and lived in the house alone. All Sooyoung's life, she just worked and lived alone all by herself, living with regret and guilt without Myungsoo. Whenever people saw Sooyoung, people would ask Sooyoung if she were ever married or why she didn't get married, but Sooyoung would tell them that she's a widow and she won't marry another man again. When Sooyoung turned thirty, Sooyoung was force to marry a mafia's son in order to pay for Sooyoung's parents debt. While heading to Sooyoung's wedding, she was involved in a horrible car accident. With Sooyoung's death, her death paid off the mafia's debt from her parents. As Sooyoung's spirit lifts up from her body, she saw Myungsoo waiting for her. Sooyoung's spirit had no legs, so she flew to Myungsoo's arms. Myungsoo and Sooyoung hugs each other and Myungsoo said to Sooyoung, "I've been waiting for fifteen years." Sooyoung apologized, "I'm sorry, Myungsoo-ah. Forgive me." Myungsoo nods and said, "I couldn't bear to watch you marry another man other than me, therefore, I caused that accident. I'm sorry for being too greedy." Sooyoung shakes her head and said, "It's okay. That was only for love. I thought I was already dead living without you, but now that I really am, I can finally be with you through death." Myungsoo smiles and said, "I love you, Sooyoung-ah." Sooyoung smiles and said, "I love you too, Myungsoo."

        Even after death, Myungsoo and Sooyoung's love still remained. After waiting for so long, they finally went up to heaven and lived there. Even if you think leaving someone is right, it is never right to leave someone just because you are going to far. Keep a relationship and prove to the world how strong your love is through distance. Because good things will come to those who wait.