I love you

Please forgive me

 

 

On a sunny but slightly windy day, you decided to go out for a stroll since your boyfriend, Byunghun, was busy.  You happily went into Starbucks, your favourite coffee shop, to buy a warm drink. You loved starting out your day with some Starbucks. The sweet taste of its drinks made you feel happy.

As you got out the coffee shop, you decided to go to the park and just enjoy this peaceful day. You walked all the way over to the nearest park and sat down on the swings. You took a sip at your coffee but quickly pulled away because it was still way too hot. You never really thought about waiting for it to cool down before drinking it. You looked up to see a bunch of people just walking around. You liked looking at people in their everyday lives. You just thought it was interesting for some reason.

Suddenly, you saw a very familiar figure. You looked closer and you realised it was Byunghun. You smiled at the thought of being able to see him today. You started walking towards him but then another girl reached him before you. You watched as he hugs her and kisses her forehead. They started to walk away but as soon as he turned around, he saw you and his smiling face quickly became a shocked face. He let go of that girl and started walking over. You wanted to run away from him but somehow your body felt numb. You couldn’t move. You wanted to hear what he had to say to you. He opened his mouth and started talking.
‘’Hi...Erm…why are you here?’’

‘’Am I not allowed to be here?’’

‘’No, that’s not what I meant. I – I’m sorry.’’

‘’I don’t think a simple sorry will make me forgive you right now.’’

‘’I know. I messed up and I feel really bad about it. You’re the one I love. Not her. Please forgive me. It won’t ever happen again.’’

‘’I know it won’t ever happen again, because we’re not going to be together anymore and you’ll be able to be free and be with any girl you want. I’m done with this.’’

‘’No! Please!’’

He tries to grab onto your wrist as you leave, but you quickly escape from him. ‘’I thought you meant it when you said you loved me.’’ You thought as you ran away from him. Your tears started to blur your vision so you didn’t even know where you were going anymore. You just had to get away from what just happened.

You suddenly hear Byunghun scream out your name. You hear it but you just didn’t want to turn around and look at him. Instead, you look up and see a truck speeding towards you. It was too late to retreat yourself. You close your eyes and your life flashes right before you. But you suddenly feel someone pushing you forward. You quickly open your eyes and see a bloody Byunghun behind you. With tears in your eyes, you rush over to him and pull him into your arms. He starts to whisper.

‘’I’m sorry. I really love you. Please forgive me.’’

Before you could say anything, Byunghun closes his eyes and you feel his body give up. You hold him even tighter and whisper back: ‘’I love you too’’