One: How it begins

Mine

The annoying alarm clock was slammed shut by an already awaken Jung. The one and only heir of Jung’s Corp had lied awake since hours ago, not being able to let his eyes fell shut for even a second.

 

As the vivid memories flew back into his now sober mind, of what had he done while his sanity was blinded with alcohol. And it was years ago.

 

Still, the fresh wound is bleeding yet again. The terrible mistake—no, it wasn’t a mistake. He would never admit that!

 

So, uhm! The terrible play of fate that happened that night had been haunting him since forever. The way that person begged him not to, the way that person tried to escape—but he would throw the person back into the room, the way that person cried the silent scream when he took the last bit of the person’s dignity.

 

The way he had taken his innocence…

 

The mere thought had him flinched and unconsciously brought back his palm that had been on the alarm clock since minutes ago to rub away his tiredness from his handsome face. This handsome face was what had he got him before, since a mere glance from him would send the other way straight to the sun—as he would turned beet red.

 

He was young, and so did he. Heck, Joongie must be even younger than him!

 

The sad thing is that he only knew the beautiful man’s name when he begged a certain drunken Jung Yunho who tried to kiss him on the lips.

 

“No! Joongie is scared! Please let Joongie go! Joongie don’t wanna kiss you!”

 

~~~

 

Joongie was so innocent. He was poor, and couldn’t afford to get into college. Being an orphan and a very fragile one on top of that didn’t help him. But hey, at least he could have a little taste of what it feels like to be in the college, even as a cleaner.

 

He was mopping the empty hall alone, during the class hour since it would not trouble the students. He was dancing cutely and humming a children song since he was so happy. Well, his boss said that he would get his very first payment today. Since he was paid weekly, he could heave a sigh of relief as he could at least find cheap apartment to rent. While he was working as a helper at a restaurant, he got paid daily and a little leftover food for his dinner, since the ahjumma was so nice. She would patted his head like a mother would and he would be grinning from ear to ear, happy that he was treated so well.

 

When he first got the job at the college—from the ahjumma’s help, he had his eye on a very handsome basketball captain. He didn’t know the name, though. Why would he know anyway? He’s just a cleaner, not another colleague.

 

While wiping the windows then mopping the floor, suddenly a couple of naughty boys that had been skipping their classes bumped into him and he fell on the floor, kicking the bucket of dirty water causing it to splash on his white uniform. He winced when the boys shouted an echoing ‘sorry’ to him. He pouted, now he had to redo everything again!

 

While dusting away his damp hair, a hand appeared and he blinked innocently at it. Only he looked up when the owner of the beautiful tanned hand chuckled, making his cheeks on fire.

 

“Need some help?” the basketball captain shoved his hand towards the dumbfounded Joongie.

 

Not receiving any response, he emitted an amused chuckle and stood straight from his bended position. With a single glance, he made his way.

 

And the blushing face of the young boy was not left unnoticed by the final year student.

 

~~~

 

It had been a torturing two months. Every time the nameless handsome man appeared in front of Joongie, he would send as what the blushing boy would call the killer smile. He would always seen to be with his best friends; a very tall young boy that loves to eat and a wide-forehead man with glasses on his face, having a book always on his nose. Somehow, the three made it well altogether despite their very different personalities.

 

Joongie was cleaning the rubbish bin when a colourful flyer caught his attention. Joongie really loves colours and cute things, so when he saw ‘Prom Night: Bring Your Dates’ with a bunch of stars at the end of the sentence he gets really excited, a genuine smile spreading on his beautiful face. He was ogling the date and venue when made up that he should come too—there’re free drinks and foods. He has to save up for his rent, and having free meal wasn’t a bad decision.

 

“Joongie is so smart!”

 

~~~

 

He managed to slip in without a date and had been eating lots of cupcakes and marshmallows. The ladies were wearing beautiful dresses and the gentlemen were clad in tuxedos. While Joongie? He only wore a light pink button up with a butterfly necktie and a pair of black slack that had grown small on his long legs, the mother from his orphanage gave him when he ‘graduated’ from there, as his siblings had been increasing in numbers.

 

He was an outcast on the event, not that he minded anyway. No one recognised him thus no one had been talking to him. He didn’t mind, really. An 18 year old little innocent boy won’t understand why the hyungs wouldn’t even spare a glance towards him.

 

Not that he minded, anyway.

 

Pouting, he reached a beautiful, tall glass that contained clear liquids inside it. Sniffing the lovely smell, he smiled and had a gulp. Bad choice! His throat rejected the strong taste and had him coughing badly. He placed the glass back on the tray and made his way to the restroom. Once he stepped outside the hall, his brain was banging against his skull and his sight was blurred. He almost passed out when a strong hand embraced him from behind, the strong smell of the same liquid—except now it became stinkier than ever, clogged his mind and he out.

 

~~~

 

 The prom night was boring for Yunho. His cousin, Changmin and his best buddy since baby, Yoochun had been arguing again about the maknae’s ridiculous height and his hyung’s wide-forehead. Those two had been bickering since evening and hadn’t shown any signs that they’re going to end soon.

 

The two were bad at hiding secrets anyway. They were just trying to cheer him up. Ten years ago from the date, Yunho lost his noona, Jiyool from a car crash. Anyone that has eyes knew how close the siblings were. The eleven years older noona had barely passed her driving licence and was happily driving the new convertible, present from her rich boyfriend. She was driving Yunho to the ice-cream cafe in the middle of the city as she promised him when he won the soccer competition. Yunho had been sulking since then. Not wanting the spoiled boy to sulk even more, she brought him there.

 

Yunho was whining about how hungry he was, distracting Jiyool from the road. Laughing at the pouts on the handsome face, she didn’t realise that it was a T junction, and a car was speeding from the other road. Car’s tyres were screeching and were doubled with Yunho’s and her scream. The car made a 360 degree turn and stopped in the middle of the road. The two were breathing heavily, Jiyool was still recovering from the shock and was about to start the car again when a trailer came from nowhere and bumped them, along with a motorcycle with its driver and a passenger to be cramped under the trailer.

 

Yunho survived. His body was shielded with Joyool’s. The steel from the trailer went through Jiyool’s skull when he raised his head to reply his noona’s smile.

 

And he never smiled the genuine smile again, until he met the beautiful cleaner boy.

 

Chugging on his nth glass of wine, his sanity had flown away out from the window. Wobbling on his heels, he tried to make a way between the two bickering best friend.

 

A hand grabbed his arm. “Where you wanna go, Yun”

 

Was it Yoochun? Well, he sounds like one. “Bathroom.” Yunho mumbled, slurring a bit and made his way before Changmin raised his bum from the chair to follow him. Yoochun pushed him back though. Sending a glance that said Yunho is not to be disturbed at time like this.

 

Slamming the door shut behind him, he groaned at the loud sound. He let the wall supported his body, looking at the hall for the sight of any kind of creatures. He received none. When he looked carefully to the left though, he saw a man—might be a boy as he was so skinny, wobbling slowly on his heels while gripping his hair.

 

“Was he drunk too?” Yunho murmured under his breath. He made his way to the petite man, and on reflex caught his falling body on his embrace when he swayed to the right and out.

 

‘The cleaner boy?’ thought Yunho.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: what is this?! omona, I don't know what I'm writing! >.<

the idea came this way, so I will keep writing till the main idea is suitable enough to be added. thanks to the first 21 subscribers! I am very happy that you guys supported this fic! :D

please comment and subscribe :)