Chapter 2

The Tattoo Artist

 

CHAPTER 2: TWO AND THREE

I walked into the tattoo shop I entered a few days ago. Ever since that day I couldn’t get the image of Dara out of my mind. Her small fragile frame, her luscious hair, her radiating smile, her sweet stare, her innocent smell, her soft touch; everything about her was addicting. I wanted more.

She was the main reason I decided to come back. I couldn’t get a tattoo yet, but I needed to see her before then, so I came back for another piercing.

I stood in my spot and looked around, there didn’t seem to be anyone at the shop.

“Hello?” I called out.

“Hi there!” someone jumped out from behind the front counter.

“!” I blurted out “I mean, Jesus you scared me” I held my hand to my chest trying to calm my thumping heart and control my rapid breathing.

She laughed. Her soft laughter didn’t help much at all trying to calm me down. I just stood there, staring at her.

“I’m sorry,” she said as her laughter died down. “I didn’t mean to scare you” she apologized. “How can I help you today? Hey! You were here a few days ago!” she asked.

“Yes, I’m Chaerin” I managed to say in an almost whispering voice.

Jesus!  What was wrong with me? I was about to fall apart in front of this girl.

“Ahem. Chaerin” I repeated myself, clearer this time.

“Chaerin. That’s a nice name. I like it.” she nodded. Well, at least she liked my name.

“So what are you getting done today, Chaerin?”

“I want to pierce my ears, again.” I said and pointed to the spot where I wanted my new piercings.

“Nice” she said and leaned in closer.

“How many?” she asked and began to touch my ears.

“Just…one”

“Okay.” She stepped back “Let’s go pierce those cute ears of yours.”

***

It had been 4 days since the last time I was here. I walked in and saw Bae sitting at the front counter, probably sketching a client’s tattoo.

“Back again? You’re hooked!” he laughed.

I smiled. It was true, I was hooked, but not on the piercings, I was hooked on her – Dara.

“Dee!” He yelled and went back to his drawing.

“Yes?” she asked as she appeared from somewhere in the back.

I smiled as she walked towards me. She looked as gorgeous as ever.

“Chaerin! Glad to see you’re back.” she said smiling.

I wasn’t sure if she was just being nice, or if she was actually glad to see me.

“So, what part of your body am I going to pierce today?” she asked

I looked to the floor and toyed with the bottom of my shirt, lifting it a bit.

“?” she smirked.

What? I blushed at the thought of Dara seeing and touching my bare chest.

“Or… maybe something a bit more private?” she whispered in a husky yet seductive voice.

I stared at her in disbelief. Had she just suggested that? She smirked and raised her eyebrows.

Was she… trying to flirt with me? I think she was. I froze in my spot.

 “Well?” she asked waiting for a reply.

“… b-belly button” I managed to say.

“Aww…” she said lowering her gaze.

Was she… disappointed?

“..well, come on. Let’s go” She led me to her station in the back, the same station where I had gotten my previous piercings.

After getting all her equipment ready, she said “I need you to roll up your shirt.”

 I swallowed my breath. I lied down on the chair and slowly rolled my shirt up, just below my bra.

I felt her hand on my stomach, lightly rubbing it with the cleansing agent. My breathing became rapid.

“Alright, just take deep breaths.” She chuckled.

I took deep breaths to try and control my breathing.

“That’s good.” She said “you have a pretty firm stomach. Work out much?”

I tried to speak but couldn’t. It was very hard to concentrate with her hand rubbing my stomach. My mind went wild as she continued her soft movements, which seemed to only provoke my lust for her.

“Uh…yes, kind of.” I managed to squeak in between heavy breaths.

“Well, it shows. I can see abs starting to form.” She said casually.

“Okay, are you ready?” she asked.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I continued taking in deep breaths, controlling my breathing.

“Alright, all done” she said proud of herself.