..

[HIATUS] Perfect Girl Transformation

 

Haru's POV
 
"Aish! Im lateeee!!" , I hopped into my bike and quickly sped off to school.
 
"I knew I shouldnt have watched Phobia last night! Now, Im late to school"
 
 
---
 
 
I slowly opened the classroom door, expecting the teacher to be there. I took a peak and found no one inside.
 
"What the? Where are they? Wait, isnt it....wednesday?", I took out my cellphone looked at the calendar. "Oh god! It's Thursday! It's P.E. day! They're probably at the gym right now"
 
I ran off to my locker and took out my p.e. clothes. As I got them, I quickly head to the gym. And yes, I saw the whole class playing volleyball.
 
"I need to change clothes"
 
 
---
 
 
"Haruuuuuuuuuuu!!", Ricky cooed as he saw me walking towards their direction. "Why are you late?", he said ruffling my hair. WAAAAH! Now my hair is messed up!
 
I sighed and , "I didnt sleep well last night". He made an 'o' face and cupped my face.
 
"So that's why you look so pale"
 
"You dont say?" It's OBVIOUS already. Seriouslyy -___-
 
Then, 
 
 
 
 
BAM!
 
 
 
 
 
 
A ball landed straight to my face. "Who the f--"
 
I was about to shout when someone covered my mouth. I looked up and saw Niel. WHAT NOW???
 
"Dont curse. You'll get a detention".
 
I took his hands off my mouth and glared at him giving him a GTFO look.
 
"Now who's the who threw the ball at my face". I looked around and saw the culprit.
 
It's Jihye.
 
The school's queenka, aka, the . She's smirking at me. Who the does she think she is?
 
I was about to charge at her until I felt arms s around my waist. HOLY MOTHER OF--
 
"Where do you think you're going?" , Niel whispered in my ear. AISH! THIS ERT!!!
 
I quickly  elbowed him in the stomach which made him clutch in pain.
 
"AW!"
 
Serves you right! -__- I took the chance to kick him one more time and now, he's lying on the ground.
 
"Cooooool!" I heard Changjo said with awe. What's even cool about that?
 
I glared at the helpless Niel. "Tsss. ERT!!!"
 
Teen Top laughed at Niel. I seriously dont even find it funny. Is it that amusing, seeing their friend, getting beaten up by me? @.@
 
"You're such a whimp hyung!", Ricky said as he was laughing on the floor with Changjo.
 
I left them on the scene and went to look for the .
 
"Lucky bastard. She got away"
 
----
 
Jihye's POV
 
 
"Why did you do that Jihye?", Chanmi asked.
 
"Because she's stealing Teen Top's attention. Im supposed to be the main attraction. Not that ugly tomboy!"
 
Chanmi shook her head and sighed at me. "Yeah. Now you're dead"
 
I gave her a glare. "No im not. She's just a garbage"
 
*Watch out Haru.. I wont let you steal my oppas. They're mine*
 
 
----
 
Niel's POV
 
School ended and I havent seen Haru around. That tomboy! IM HER BOSS! She shouldnt have done that! My tummy still hurts. God, she's pretty strong. T~T I knew I shouldnt have tried LJoe's plan.
 
 
Flashback
 
LJoe dragged me inside the bedroom to talk about his plan.
 
"Niel. I know you're getting pissed at her guy personality.. so.." he made an evil smile.
 
"Sooooooo....?? Come on! What is it?" Why wont he get into the point already!
 
"Why wont we make her a girl?" 
 
"Seriously hyung? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"
 
"What? If we can make her turn into a girl.. wont that be awesome? She would be wearing dresses, shorts--"
 
"Hyung you're being a ert". Ljoe shot me a glare and hit my head. "YAAA! That hurts!"
 
"PABO! Im just telling you the benefits"
 
"Fine! So what shall we do?" He smirked. That smirk... I dont like that.
 
"Make her fall for us"
 
"BWOOOOHHH?" Is he serious? I mean, WTF?????
 
He patted my back and stood up. "Good luck. Whoever turn her into a girl, shall get a price". WIth that, he left.
 
-End of Flashback-
 
BUT........... Turning her into a girl is impossible! The way she dressed, the way she talked, the way she act. IT'S TOO BOYISH! What should I do? =___= well,, If I won, I would get a price. hmm. Sounds nice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It wont hurt to try.
 
 
 
 
--
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N:
 
 
IM BACK!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Im very SORRY! I havent updated for such a loooooooong loooooooooong time
 
 
 
 
Been busy with stuffs and been run out of ideas.
 
 
Gladly Im back. :D And im still thinking of ideas to make this story alot more ............ interesting?
 
 
 
Yeah I know, this is a boring update.  Im lacking on comedy T~T Mian! I promise to update next time with jokes. DONT WORRY! <3