Chapter One - Pre-debut Interview!

공주들과 왕자 ; Co-Ed Group [ APPLY CLOSED! ]
(Italics = English)
No One's POV
▬▬▬▬▬
(Hannie = Pink, MinHyung = Purple, Hae Bin = Red, Kira = Green, Jason = Grey-ish Purple, Hana = Light Blue)
 
The group had fallen asleep on the ground of their dance studio. The first person to wake up was MinHyung. It was around 6:30 in the morning and this was the usual time he woke up.
 
"Hannie-Noona. Wake up." MinHyung said whispering in the older girl's ear.
 
"Geulae, geulae. Bang-geum kkaess-eoyo (Yeah, yeah. I'm awake.)." The tired leader sighed.
 
"Marco-Ah.. Please wake up the other people." Hannie said pointing to the other people lying on the floor.
 
"Ne." MinHyung nodded.
 
"Jason and Jason. Wake up." MinHyung said lightly tapping on Jason and Hae Bin or more commonly called Jason. The Japanese-American Jason was the first one to wake up. In about a minute Hae Bin woke up.
 
"Jay, can you please wake up Hana-Ah?" MinHyung asked.
 
"Sure." Jason nodded. On the other side of the room, Kira already woke up on her own after hearing the noise of footsteps and light talking.
 
"Is Hana-Ah awake yet?" Kira asked.
 
"Nana would never wake up on her own. If she could she would sleep for 2 days straight." Hannie sighed. Her room mate being Hana herself, she would know since she would attempt to wake up the maknae everyday.
 
"Hana. Wake up." Jason said lightly tapping the younger girl. No response.
 
"Ya. Wake up." Jason said lightly kicking the younger girl. She rolled a little and hit a mirror, but there was still no response.
 
"Jason-Ah, is she awake yet?" Hannie asked.
 
"Not yet noona." Jason groaned. Hannie walked up to the maknae and leaned closer to her.
 
"NANA-AH. WE'RE GOING TO THE STORE, YOU WANT SOME MILK?" Hannie screamed.
 
"NE!" Hana said waking up immediately looking around her.
 
"Unnie! Stop lying to me!" Hana whined.
 
"Your fault for not waking up easily~" Hannie said sticking her tongue out at the maknae.
 
"That little one is weird." MinHyung said, whispering to Hae Bin.
 
"Isn't she?" Hae Bin sighed.
 
"Youngsters these days." Kira said joining in the conversation, putting her arm around MinHyung's waist.
 
"Pft. Why are you talking like an ahjumma?" MinHyung chuckled.
 
"Because I can." Kira smiled seductively.
 
"I wonder what they do in their room.." Hana said, widening her eyes.
 
"Ya, love birds, go get a room." Hae Bin said throwing his water bottle at the two.
 
"Anyways.. Enough with that. Today we'll be going to SuKiRa Kiss The Radio for a pre-debut interview~!" Hannie announced.
 
"Ne!" The group enthusiastically shouted in unison.
 
"I call bathroom first!" Hana said running towards the door but falling and slipping on the floor.
 
"I'M OKAY!" Hana said getting back up again and running to the bathroom.
 
(At SuKiRa Kiss The Radio)
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Today at SuKiRa, we have very special guests!" Park Jungsu, or Leeteuk, said cheerfully.
 
"Ne, the people who are here today have been the talk of the whole nation!" Lee Hyukjae, or Eunhyuk, said just as cheerfully.
 
"Everyone.. Please welcome the new co-ed group, 공주들과 왕자!" Leeteuk and Eunhyuk said in almost perfect unison.
 
"Please introduce yourselves." Eunhyuk asked politely.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Uli neun Wangjana Gongju issseubnida!" The group said in unison.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Nice to meet you all! I'm Hana, the group's leader and cheerful pearl!" Hannie said cheerfully.
 
"Ciao. I'm Marco, the sly fox of the group! Nice to meet you all." MinHyung said while winking.
 
"Hello. I'm Jason, the Icy Mastermind of the group. Nice to meet you." Hae Bin said while smiling handsomely.
 
"Annyeong~ I'm Shinigami, the group's y sister~." Kira said seductively.
 
"Konichiwa desu~ I'm Ushi, the group's Multiple Personalitied Dumpling Boy! I hope you all love me!" Jason said cutely.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. Je ireum-eun Hime-imnida. I'm the group's maknae and Childish Princess. Please take care of me." Hana said politely and lady-like while bowing 90° degrees.
 
"Wa.. Daebak! You all are a lot more good looking in real life than in the pictures! Nice to meet you all!" Eunhyuk said politely.
 
"Ne. Please take care of us Eunhyuk-Oppa." Kira said, smiling sweetly at the older boy.
 
"Ne, Kira-ssi.." Eunhyuk said while nervously laughing. Kira laughed to herself knowing that another boy was charmed by her.
 
"Okay. We have prepared a few questions for each member and a few for the whole group. These were questions sent in by curious fans. Please answer them truthfully and the best you can." Leetek said.
 
"Ne." The group said in unison.
 
"Choi JiHae asked: Who sleeps with who in what room?" Eunhyuk said, reading the card in his hands.
 
"Me and Hana get the biggest and girliest room, Jason and Hae Bin get the smallest and blue-ish room, and Kira and Marco get the medium sized room that is not girly nor boyish." Hannie answered.
 
"Oh, really? So Kira-ssi and MinHyung-ssi share a room?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"Ne. I think that because we are a co-ed group, people would think that our bond isn't as close as single gendered groups. Of course we just have to treat each other like brother and sister." MinHyung said.
 
"Ah, jal daedabhaessda (Ah, well said.)." Leeteuk said.
 
"Moving onto the next question. Choi Aera asked: What are the group member's ideal types?" Leeteuk read out loud.
 
"We'll start with the maknae, then last will be the oldest member." Leeteuk ordered.
 
"Ah.. Ne. How do I say this.. I'm too young for love? Haha. Or more like.. I just.. Like anyone I want to? But then again I fangirl over all the sunbae-nims these days." Hana laughed nervously.
 
"Aigoo~ How innocent! I want to pinch her cheeks." Eunhyuk said while doing hand movements as if he were squishing cheeks, or anything else if you know what I mean.
 
"Aha.. Hyukjae-Ah.. Please stop with those weird hand movements. You seem like a ert." Leeteuk said which caused the whole group to laugh.
 
"Next member please." An embarassed Eunhyuk said shyly.
 
"Oh.. My ideal type? I like girls like our maknae. Girls who aren't afraid to be themselves and have skinny faces and have silky hair. I also think girls who eat quite a huge amount of food are amazing. I'm fine with an age difference of 3 years. Older or younger. It doesn't really matter as long as she loves me back." Jason said.
 
"My ideal type.. The guy must have abs. Must. I also like guys who I think are a 'challenge' to me or guys I can't outsmart. He must be quite smart, and no where near stupid and sometimes funny but knows when the right time to get serious is. He must be taller than me and can be a little bit dorky. I like guys who like to cuddle with me too. Someone who can make me blush or become nervous, which are things I don't usually do." Kira said confidently.
 
"How.. Descriptive. And different." Leeteuk chuckled a little at the girl's answer.
 
"Hm. Ideal type? I don't have a specific ideal type." Hae Bin said shortly.
 
"Ah~ My ideal type? I like girls with brown hair and dark eyes. Their hair should be fairly long, but not as long as the Grudge's hair. That's just freaky. The lady must have a beautiful smile and I also like eye smiles. I find it really cute." MinHyung said day dreaming about his ideal type.
 
"Hannie Noona. Your next." Hae Bin said tapping on the older girl's shoulder.
 
"Huh? Is it my turn?" Hannie asked looking at Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. They just nodded.
 
"Oh! My bad~, my bad~. I specifically like Kiseop of U-KISS!" Hannie said straight forwardly
 
"I wonder what Kiseop Sunbae-nim will say about that unnie." Kira smirked.
 
"Waa~ All of you have really different ideal types. We'll continue on to the last question then. Hyukjae-Ah, if you will please read that last question for us?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"Hm.. Song Ha Neul asked: Are any of the members in love with each other?" Eunhyuk said, smiling because of the question.
 
The members expressions were: Hannie; shocked while biting her lip, MinHyung; really confused like how could he love his own brothers or sisters?, Hae Bin; expressionless and not really caring about the question, Kira; smirking, since she only hugged/teased/or did skin ship with the boys, Jason; blinking repeatedly, Hana; laughing really, really loud.
 
"No. None of us have special feelings for each other." Hae Bin answered straight forwardly.
 
"That is.. For now." Kira winked to her boy members.
 
"Sorry Kira, not my type." Jason refused.
 
"Me either." Hae Bin said looking at Kira's body from head to toe.
 
"Eh, I personally think Kira-Ah is okay." MinHyung admitted.
 
"OOH~ The room mates have feelings for each other!?" Hana teased while poking the two.
 
"And this is the exact reason why I find it hard to start a conversation with you, Hana-Ah." MinHyung sighed.
 
"Hehe, what a relationship this interesting group has. Before we leave though, we would like the group to sing their debut song!" Leeteuk said while clapping and 'woo'-ing. The group got their lyrics and stood infront of each microphone that was put out for them.
 
Hey, Listen To Me

naega dangsin eul pogi hago sipji anh--eoyo . nan hangsang dangsin-eul salang haess-eoyo dangsin do gat-eun saeng-gaghasibnikka?
dangsin-i gakkai issneunde ttaemada je simjang-i dugeungeoligo leul jungji haji anhseubnida. jebal gaji ma .
dangsin e daehan nae gamjeong eun gat-eun neukkim-eul eotteohge , dong-yo haji anhseubnida ?

o ~ nal tteona jima , nal tteona jima .

o ~ nan neol neomu salanghae, neomu .
o ~ dangsin eun dangsin-i modu geojismal-i geugeos eul salang malhal ttae ?
o ~ nebeulaseuka - nal jeoldae nohji anh--eoyo !

ya, neo . naege geojismalhaneun geoni?
wae ileon jis-eul haess-eulkka ?
wae uliga geuleohge hamkke iss-eul ttae nal tteonandaneun geoni?
dangsin eun balo tteonanda neun geol geojismal-eul hae?
jebal tteonaji mal-ayo !

wae .. naega eonje dangsin-eul neomu salang ..
uliui yeong-wonhan salang i ileonsig-eulo kkeutnal kkayo ?
geuman , jebal geojismal .


geuge choeseon-ui malha jiman nan dangsin i deoisang naleul salanghaji anhneun geos-eul al-ayo.
nan jigeum dangsin-eul ango sip-eo , yeong-wonhi dangsin-eul ango sip-eo .

dangsin-eun naege oji anhneungeoya?
daleun salam-i deo issnayo ?

o ~ nal tteona jima , nal tteona jima .

o ~ nan neol neomu salanghae, neomu (oh, woah~).
o ~ dangsin eun dangsin-i modu geojismal-i geugeos eul salang malhal ttae ?
o ~ nebeulaseuka - nal jeoldae nohji anh--eoyo !

oh ~ ~ ~

o ~ nal tteona jima , nal tteona jima (jima~).

o ~ nan neol neomu salanghae, neomu .
o ~ dangsin eun dangsin-i modu geojismal-i geugeos eul salang malhal ttae ?
o ~ nebeulaseuka - nal jeoldae nohji anh--eoyo !
▬▬▬▬▬
▐ Yuu-Chan's Corner
 
Annyeonghaseyo~ Je ireum-eun Izumi Yuuko-imnida! Okay. I finally updated. I had to go somewhere today, so I would've finished earlier than I did. And I go back to school tomorrow. How y. This isn't my best because I have a tad bit of writer's block, so spare me. Okay. I'll get onto the second chapter and finish it tomorrow probably after school. AND I HAVE A HISTORY TEST. NO. MY WORST SUBJECT. ;__;. Save me, please.