Unnie

MBLAQ Drabbles

(Based on this!)

 

Seungho stands there awkwardly, playing with the hem of his dress. Cheondung just stares. “So, how do I look?” Seungho tugs at the sleeve of his cardigan, which is a size too small so the sleeves don't reach his wrists. The pink dress surprisingly doesn't fall terribly, the cut creating the faint outlines of hips.

“It looks weird, doesn't it?” Seungho asks, chewing on his lip as his nervously plays with the long hair of the wig. Cheondung reaches out to touch the hair too, lets it flow out of his fingers. Seungho looks up suddenly, into his eyes. He lets a little puff of air out and his lips. Cheondung has to look away.

“It looks fine,” he says, scratching his head. He looks back at Seungho, his lips puffy from the constant abuse, a nervous habit Seungho's picked up since they debuted. For a brief second, Cheondung imagines what they would look like with lip gloss smeared over them. He shakes his head to clear his head.

“Should I call you unnie?” he teases and Seungho flushes. He bops Cheondung on the head. “Not if you want dinner tonight,” he threatens but he's got a pleased smile on his face, “I'm still going to look like an idiot though.” He scuffs his sneaker on the floor.

Cheondung catches Seungho's wrist, then slides his fingers down until they intertwine with Seungho's. “Don't worry about it,” he says and sways their hands back and forth, “Who cares what those girls will think?” Seungho bites his lips again, nodding. “You look pretty to me,” Cheondung whispers and Seungho's eyes widen.

Seungho tugs on his hand and Cheondung sort of stumbles closer. Seungho reaches his free hand out to steady him and suddenly they are face to face again. Cheondung glances down, sees how red Seungho's lips are and before he can stop himself he leans forward. Their lips meet briefly and it could be considered an innocent mistake but Seungho's hands grip onto Cheondung tighter.

They pull away and Cheondung can feel his cheeks burning. Seungho laughs, reaches out to tap him on the nose. “If I keep the outfit, will you buy me dinner sometime?” There is a sparkle in his eyes that tells Cheondung this is okay, that this is going to be okay.

“Only if you let me call you unnie.” Seungho laughs again. He steals another kiss before shuffling off to get his makeup done. Cheondung touches his lips and smiles. “It's a date then,” he says to no one in particular before skipping off to get ready for filming.