Dragon & Ssantokki

Of craziness, and of liked picture....

 

 

 

 

 

Dara furrowed her eyebrows seeing the familiar hand phone sitting calmly at their bedside table. She extended her hand and reached for Jiyong's phone. 


“Aigooo..” she said as she shook her head while a smile is plastered on her face. “That forgetful ahjussi.”


She, then, reached for her own phone and dialed Youngbae's number. She's sure that the two best friends are together right now, must be chilling in Jiyong's studio or just roaming around YG Building. 


“Noona?” Youngbae picked up after four rings.


“Anneyeong, Youngbae-ah. Is Jiyong with you right now?” she asked.


“Ji? Yes, he's here. Want me to pass the phone to him?”


“Yes, Youngbae-ah. Thank you,” she said, then waited as Youngbae called her boyfriend and passed the phone to him.


“Jagiya?” Jiyong answered with that deep but gentle voice of his.


“Yah, ahjussi. You forgot your phone here,” she said then giggled after. 


“Really?” he asked boredly, as if he's not interested in what she's saying. “Can you just bring it over here when you go here for your recording?”


“Arasso, I'll just bring it over,” she said as she stood up from the bed and went towards her closet to pick out the clothes she's going to wear today.


“Thank you, Jagi. I love you,” Jiyong, then playfully produces a smooch sound, as if he's kissing her. “See you later.. I missed you already.”


Dara giggled first before answering her boyfriend. Jiyong can really be sweet when he wants to. And that's just one of the many reasons why she is still in love with him after a very long time. “Love you too. Bye,” she, then hanged up the phone and started going to the bathroom as soon as she has picked out her outfit.








______________________________________________










“Oh,” Jiyong exclaimed when he saw his girlfriend entering his studio. “You're here already?” he asked.


“Hmmmm,” Dara nodded her head and went towards Jiyong, who is comfortably sitting in his swivel chair like a boss that he is. “Here's your phone,” she said then handed him his phone.


Dara yelped in surprise when her boyfriend suddenly pulled her down that made her sit on his lap. “Yah!” she said then slapped Jiyong's chest as she struggled to stand up. “Let me go, Ji.”


“Let's stay like this, baby,” he whispered in her ears that made her shiver a little.



“I'm outta here. You two are sickenly sweet,” Youngbae muttered as he stood up from the couch and waved goodbye to the two of them. But he winked playfully at Dara first then wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at Jiyong.


“You've missed browsing through Instagram, haven't you?” Dara asked when Jiyong started scrolling through Instagran while his other hand is wrapped around her waist.


“Hmmmmm,” Jiyong nodded as he continually scrolled through Instagram. Then, Dara reached for his pencil and the paper sitting quietly at the table and started scribbling something and drawing figures.


“Babe, look. Someone tagged me in Instagram with your picture,” Jiyong said which made Dara to look at him. He then showed his phone at her and smiled. 


“Omo, I look so cute there,” she, then giggled while she snatched his phone away and started browsing other pictures of the same account. 


“Ji, look!” Dara exclaimed excitedly as she showed him the picture she had seen. 



It was her when they had the photo shoot for YG Family. She was holding a banner that said ‘I Love YG’, but the picture was edited and the banner said ‘I Love GD’ instead. 


“Let me,” Jiyong said as he snatched back his phone and tapped the heart button. He beamed proudly at his girlfriend before giving her the phone back. 


“Omo,” she gasped as Dara looked at Jiyong with wide eyes.


“What? Why?” Jiyong asked, looking at her worriedly, afraid that there's something wrong with his baby girl. 


“Why did you tap the like button? Why did you like it?” she asked incredulously.


“Why? What's wrong with me liking your picture?” he asked back as he tightened his hold on her and buried his head on the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. 


“But that picture is edited,” Dara reasoned out, she, then, held Jiyong's hands and unwrapped it around her waist. After that, she stood up and faced him with her hands on her hips. 


“So?” not content of not having his arms around his beloved girlfriend, he placed his hands on top of her hands. 


“People will start speculating about the real deal between the two of us. Imagine, you liking a picture of me that is edited,” she reasoned out as she pouted her lips at him. 


“Let them speculate all they want. In fact, I'm really giving them hints about us for a long time now. I really want the world to know already that you're mine and I'm yours,” he explained then pulled her towards him, making her seat on his lap again. Jiyong kissed the top of her head before resting his chin on her shoulders. 


“You really want to go out in the open already, huh?” Dara asked while continuing browsing through his Instagram account and liking pictures she find cute. 


“Of course,” Jiyong agreed. “I've been wanting to tell the world that we belong to each other the first day we started dating.” 


“I'm pretty sure our supporters is spazzing right now,” she said them giggled as she remembered reading tweets of their fans when they performed on SBS Gayo Daejun.


“Yeah,” he agreed, then planted a quick kiss on her neck. “I'm just preparing them so that when the time comes that we will publicly reveal our relationship, they won't be having heart attacks,” he joked that made Dara to turn to him and playfully slap his chest.


“I'm sleepy again,” Dara whined, then rested her head on Jiyong's shoulders and closed her eyes. 


“But you have a recording later,” Jiyong reasoned but a smiled immediately tugged the corner of his lips seeing his Ssantokki already sleeping in his arms. 


He stood up from the swivel chair and went towards the couch. Jiyong gently laid her on the couch before sitting at her side. Staring at her angelic face while she sleeps, Kwon Jiyong can't help but to feel really honored and privileged having someone like her to love him unconditionally. He smiled lovingly down at her, then he traced her face with his index finger before bending down a little so he could place a gentle kiss on her forehead. 















_____________________________________








Chaerin's eyebrows met when she realized that 2NE1 is not complete. They are supposed to start their recordings now for their second album but they couldn't start yet, not when the resident Ssantokki is missing. 


“Teddy oppa, have you seen Dara-unnie?” 2NE1's leaders asked their producer but the latter shook his head. 


“Where could Dara unnie be?” Minzy asked. 


“I don't know, Minkki-ah. Why don't you try and call her? Or send her a message?” Chaerin suggested as she lifted the music sheet and started studying her lines.


“Youngbae!” Bom exclaimed excitedly seeing her dongsaeng, whom she missed so much, entered Teddy's studio. 


“Anneyeong, noona,” Youngbae greeted Bom with his infamous eye smile. 


“Unnie, Dara unnie is not answering her phone,” Minzy called out to Chaerin as she showed their leader her phone.


“You're looking for Dara noona?” Youngbae asked which Bom, Chaerin and Minzy earnestly nod their heads. 


“Have you seen her oppa?” Chaerin asked. 


“Last time I saw her, she's in Jiyong's studio,” he replied. 


“Why don't you girls go get Dara so we could start the recording already,” Teddy said which the three girls nodded their head like the obedient child that they are before standing up from their seats and walking to find their Ssantokki. 


“That Ssantokki, really. Always spending time with her boyfie,” Bom said while she shook her head. 


“They just missed each other, unnie. You know, we have been really busy the past months,” Minzy said. 


“I know,” Bom shrugged her shoulders. 


“Admit it, Bom unnie. You just missed Seunghyun oppa because he's busy filming his movie,” Chaerin retorted as she stuck her tongue out playfully at her unnie. 


“Yeah,” Bom agreed then pouted her lips. 


“Unnie, why is Jiyong oppa's studio so quiet?” Minzy asked as they stood in front of Jiyong's studio. Noticing how there's no sound coming from the inside. 


“I don't know. Why don't we check it out?” Chaerin said while pushing the door.


“Oppa!” Minzy exclaimed as soon as they entered Jiyong’s studio but was immediately told to be quite with the said guy as he placed his forefinger on his lips. Minzy pursed her lips and slowly tiptoed towards her favorite oppa, not seeing the rabbit they’re looking for sleeping peacefully at the couch. 


“Oppa, why is your studio so quiet? You’re not doing any music now?” Minzy asked. 


“Minzy-ah, how come you didn’t notice Dara unnie sleeping in the couch?” Bom asked the youngest with an amused tone. She then went towards her Park sister and sat beside her. 


“Aigooooo, Dara unnie is always sleepy,” Chaerin remarked. 


“Blame it to your Jiyong oppa,” Bom said. 


“Bwoh? Why me noona?” Jiyong asked as he turned around and faced the oldest 2NE1 member. There was a mischievous glint in Bom’s eye that’s why, somehow, he already knew what she was thinking. 


“I think Dara should go back in our dorm. Living with you only makes her tired all throughout the day,” Bom said. 


“Waeyo, unnie?” Chaerin asked, then pulled out her phone and started browsing through Instagram, forgetting that they have to bring Dara to Teddy’s studio so they could start recording their new song already. 


“Because he keeps our Ssantokki awake every night,” Bom said before she bursted out laughing with the way Jiyong looked at her. His eyes widen with disbelief at how Bom can make such comments like that when Minzy is around. 


“Yah, unnie!” Chaerin reprimanded as she looked at Bom. Bom smiled apologetically at their leader, she just wanted to tease the dragon. She, then, placed her hands on Dara’s shoulders and gently shook her to wake her up. 


“Omo, what time is it?” Dara said as she looked frantically at the clock hanged on the wall. She was surprised seeing her members waiting for her at Jiyong’s studio. Jiyong should’ve woken her up. 


“It’s time for our recording, unnie. Teddy oppa is already looking for you,” Minzy said. 


“Yah, oppa!” Chaerin suddenly exclaimed that made all the heads inside the room turn to look at her. 


“What?” Jiyong asked. 


“Why did you like the edited picture of Dara unnie? You know that will cause a ruckus,” Chaerin said as she showed her phone to her members, showing the edited picture of their Ssantokki holding a banner that says, ‘I Love GD’.


“Wow, I’m amazed at how creative their supporters are,” Bom said while eyeing the picture with a smile on her face. “I mean, if you don’t know what she really is holding in that picture, you will believe that this is true.”



“Wait ‘till YG Sajangnim sees this, oppa. You’re dead,” Chaerin said while sticking out her tongue playfully as she grabbed her wifey’s hands and dragged her outside the recording room. 


“Bye, Ji! See you later,” Dara shouted so that her boyfriend can hear her. She, then, let herself be dragged by their leader with laughing Bom and Minzy trailing them. 








________________________________________________










“Why do you always bring me headaches, Jiyong-ah,” YG complained as he scrolled through YG Entertainment’s official twitter and saw the giddy remarks of Jiyong and Dara’s supporters. And how they pleaded their idol to date in public already. Hyun Suk shook his head while clicking his tongue. Then he massaged the side of his head. 


“Don’t worry, hyung… They will soon forget about that picture,” Jiyong said nonchalantly while scribbling something down on his music sheet. And when he caught a glimpse of Dara’s drawings earlier, a genuine smile plastered on his face. 


“When will you stop giving hints about your relationship with Dara, eh? I’m getting tired of bribing the media to not let the news about the two of you to be published.”


“I’ll stop when we already revealed our relationship. But for the time being, keep on bribing the media, hyung,” Jiyong teased his hyung/boss in a sing-song tone. He, then, turned around and faced the old man in front of the computer. 


“And besides, this is my revenge on you, hyung. You keep on making Dara wear short clothes. You know how I feel about them… So if you continue making her wear short clothes, then I’ll continue giving you headaches,” Jiyong said before laughing evilly. Liking the plan he had made when he saw the dress his girlfriend wore on MBC Gayo Daejun. 


Hyun Suk sajangnim can only shook his head in disbelief, not believing that the guy laughing maniacally on his seat is the same kid that practically grew up with him. Love can really make someone crazy, he concluded. 









--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A/N: This is totally out of my bored state. kkkk ^_^ And this was written like, a week ago? I just finished it now. :) So, enjoy.. Nothing much, really..