Do Kyungsoo's Side Story

Look At Me 2

 

Kyungsoo popped in his earphones; let the music blasted into his ears and walked along the school hallway.

He enter his class and just sat there quietly, while waiting for his best friend; Byun Baekhyun. He glanced at his wrist watch, another 10 minutes before class started.

A minute before bell rang he saw his best friend Baekhyun ran carelessly into their classroom. “I’m here! I’m here!”

Everyone laughed towards his funny statement. Well, everyone loves Baekhyun. He has a delicate face with a fun personality. Just a Mr. Right every woman searches for. While for Kyungsoo, he has a lot baby fat on his face and a dull personality. So, some people questioning Baekhyun how he can be best friend with a quiet reserved person like Do Kyungsoo?

Kyungsoo glanced briefly Baekhyun who was talking with some students in their class; while waiting for their next subject teacher.

Suddenly the class door opened, revealing their homeroom teacher, “Kids, there are two transfer student will enter this class. Please behave. I will call them in.”

The homeroom gestured the two students enter the class.

Kyungsoo who didn’t have any interest in meeting or making new friends just laid his head on the table; ignoring the ‘woo’ sounds.

“They are beautiful…” he can heard some students whispered among them.

Even after the homeroom teacher exited the noise in his class not subsided make he felt very annoyed.

He stood up and walked to the boy’s toilet and just stayed there for a several minutes before slowly walked towards the bench and sat there.

He didn’t have any interest walking back into the noisy classroom right now.

With his mp3 always in his pocket he just heard his music and closed his eyes, feeling the breezing wing caressing his face.

He fell asleep while waiting for the subjects finished and now was a recess. He lazily stood up from the bench and walked to the cafeteria and bought some bread for him.

He brought his feet towards his class and saw a crowd in front of his class make he frowned.

He slipped his body along the crowd and successfully entered his class. He made his way to Baekhyun and tapped his shoulder, “What happen here?”

“The news spread. They were here for the transfer student. They are kind of famous right now.”

Kyungsoo nodded and walked towards his seat and ate his bread quietly.

***

“Hey Kyungsoo, are you free for this night weekend?” Baekhyun asked him when they were walking back to home.

Kyungsoo stared at Baekhyun while raised his eyebrows, “Why?”

“Jongin having a party and he invited us.”

“Oh that dark-kid, he had been missing to other school and now he search for us?” Kyungsoo mumbled before let out a chuckled.

Baekhyun followed his chuckled before patted his shoulder, “So you will go?”

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulder, “Why not since he is my best friend.”

***

Kyungsoo grabbed his bicycle and cycled it to Jongin’s apartment; where he rented with his schoolmates, Sehun.

After lock it safely he climbed the stairs since Jongin’s apartment only placed at 2nd floor.

When he reached there, the party had started. He can hear the booming of the beat sound from the door. He pressed the bell, after several moments Baekhyun’s face appeared, “Oh Kyungsoo! You’re late! But never mind, get in!” he pulled Kyungsoo in.

“Guys! Kyungsoo is here!” Baekhyun shouted against the loud music made Kyungsoo’s friends turned around and ran to him.

They were having some bromance before resumed their party.

Kyungsoo chuckled seeing Jongin, Baekhyun and Sehun having some dork dancing style. He grabbed a can of beer and walked to the balcony and stood there while looking at the dark skies. ‘It’s going to rain soon…’ he thought before he heard his name being called.

“Kyungsoo you know them?” Baekhyun asked when he reached by his side.

Kyungsoo look at the two girls with a confused stared. Baekhyun who saw it, “I assumed you don’t.”

“They are our classmates, the new transfer students. Kim Namjoo and Jung Eunji.”

Kyungsoo nodded his head, while absorbing the information.

“Oh you’re the one that had been missing in the class when Chemistry class right?” Eunji blurted out before she realized her mistake, “I’m sorry.”

Kyungsoo smiled a little before replied, “its okay.”

He let Baekhyun, Namjoo and Eunji conversing while he slowly retreated himself to the balcony. Not after a moment he alone he saw a silhouette standing beside him make he turned around, revealing Namjoo with a friendly smiled.

“I heard you are Baekhyun’s best friend…” Namjoo started their conversation.

Kyungsoo just nodded his head, “Why?”

“N-Nothing…” Namjoo quickly turned his head to the front don’t want Kyungsoo noticed her blushed.

He let out a smirked before saying, “You like him don’t you? I can see in your eyes when you talk to him.”

Namjoo turned back towards him with a pleading stare, “Don’t tell him please…”

Suddenly envy enter his heart, he admitted that Namjoo is attractive with her pretty face and sweet personality. Baekhyun was lucky to have a girl like this like him.

He walked closer to her, “Are you sure you like him?”

He felt a competitiveness in himself make he want to snatched this girl away from Baekhyun. Yes, he want this girl to be his not Baekhyun.

Namjoo slowly nodded, “I thought I am.”

“What if I can change that?” Kyungsoo bring his face closer towards her.

“What-“Namjoo’s words being cut when pair of lips was on her.

Her eyes widened and she felt her body frozen. She tried to push the body away but Kyungsoo’s was stronger than her.

He slowly pushed her against the wall and kissed her wildly. He entwined their fingers; surprisingly it fitted together.

“Whoa!” After heard a loud scream make they stopped and looked beside them, revealing Baekhyun and Eunji were having a shock expression on their face.

Namjoo quickly pushed him away with a tinge of tear on her corner of eyes, “It’s not like what you guys think.”

Kyungsoo pulled Namjoo and hugged her shoulder, “She’s my girlfriend.”

“What?” Baekhyun, Eunji and Namjoo said simultaneously.

“Why you sound surprised Namjoo? Aren’t you said yes?” Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows.

Baekhyun and Eunji can’t contained their happiness and went hugged them right away, “Whoa guys congrats! I just thought to pair you guys up. Surprisingly, you guys were faster than us.” Baekhyun said cheerfully.

“Thanks.” Kyungsoo said simply while Namjoo just kept her silent.

After Baekhyun and Eunji’s departure; leaving the lovebirds having their own time Namjoo slapped across Kyungsoo’s cheek.

It was so hard until Namjoo can felt the sting on her palm, “What the hell are you thinking you’re doing Do Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo just let the pain on his cheek and tried to reach Namjoo but with her fast reflex she pushed his hand away roughly.

“Can’t you notice he doesn’t have any feelings towards you?” Kyungsoo hissed in anger.

“What make you think that?” Namjoo asked, while raised her voice.

“When I said you’re my girlfriend he was so happy and he even tried to pair you up with me.” Kyungsoo said while hold her shoulder.

Namjoo just kept quiet and let the tears flow from her eyes, make Kyungsoo frowned.

“Kim Namjoo, I, Do Kyungsoo promise will take care of you no matter what happen and make you fell in love with me.” He said while wiping her tears.

Again, he pressed his lips on Namjoo’s before mumbled, “Give me that chance.”

This time Namjoo responded shyly before let their lips collided together.

-End

Just a rough ending before Namjoo start to fall in love with him

Subway