Honeymoon 2.

"I dont need you too"
It was quite a long flight trip and you say not even a word to bang yongguk. It was only cold silence between the two of you throughout the whole trip. You didn't even eat in the planewhich worried yongguk which too made him lose his appetite. It was forever when you guys finally arrived at singapore and it was already late at night. When you guys were about to alight, you got up from your seat but you were so tired you accidently lean on the black man that pushed youjust now. And when you were leaning on him you could smell his cologne. It was Ljoe's favourite cologne. Only two people in your life is a big fan of this cologne, Ljoe and Zico. Zico is your childhood crush and is your bestfriend, the one you'd go head over heels for before meeting Ljoe. You were only thinkimg of Ljoe and Zico at that moment that you didn't even notice you're still leaning on to him. "Excuse me, miss. Can you get off me?" "omo! Sorry, im- OMG ZICO????? OMG ZICO OPPA!!!!" and you quickly hugged him. "Minhee? OMFG MINHEE AHHHHH" You guys were shouting each other's name so loud, you caught everyone's attention, especially Bang Yongguk's. He saw you hugged zico and how happy you were to see zico. Which made him question himself if he is the only man you really hate? What did he ever do to you? He kept questioning himself and yet to find an answer. The three of you got of the plane and finally settled down in a cafe at the airport. "So, who is this man Minhee? You've yet to introduce him to me." Zico suddenly ask. "He is Bang Yongguk. My husband..." Yongguk let his hand out offering a handshake and zico replied his handshake with a warm smile. And then, you and zico catch up the whole night at the cafe. Thank god the cafe's open 24/7. You told yongguk to check in the hotel room first if he's really tired but he refused to do so. He just sat there throughout the night falling asleep on the table, waiting for the two of you.