Birth of a rich girl

How to love A Bad Boy

 

 

 

 

girlbedroom_zps75a2f0bb photo girlbedroom_zps75a2f0bb-1_zpsc25fefa3.jpg

I am Lee Ji-Eun a girl from high school. I am from a wealthy family but it’s not what you think. I am not like those girls who waste money on useless things and I am also not a spoiled brat. Rich girls like me have no freedom. I want to explore the world , I want to learn and experience new things .. but I have to learn the same things over and over again such as ballet or piano ..but that’s only a little bit out of all the things I have to learn. I have to take extra classes since my mother expects perfect grades from me. Today was going to be my first day of Senior year. Since I am turning 18 in a few more months, I hope my parents understand me and let me be more independent. 

The first day of school was strange, Senior year was different than the other years. Girls seem to talk about boys and my friends were talking about this gang , they admire a gang and my friends call them “the bad boys”. At first I thought only my friends were talking about them but the whole school actually was too. I don’t know why but the more they spoke of it ..It became interesting ..

But the gang had nothing to do with me so there is nothing I should be curious about.. but I heard they hang out near the place I usually go after school.. the noodle shop..

 

I went to the noodle shop today .. I did not know why.. I usually go on Fridays…. Maybe just maybe I am hungry .. I actually am hungry so ..why not? I’ll just order some black bean noodle…but am I really here for noodles… I don’t know…

Suddenly when I was standing in front of the noodle shop , I saw the gang walk by , I knew it was the gang everyone was talking about today at school.. I noticed this one guy in the gang , he stood out and he was interesting…

Oh.. god.. did he just smile at me..

NO.. I cannot fall for some random guy like the other girls…I looks stupid .. just standing there staring like an idiot…

They walked passed me…

I feel stupid ..no wait.. I feel

Strange…stupid….no weird..

I came home with some snacks ,I could not stop thinking about the guy I saw today…. Gross .. that strange feeling again… The day ended with my stomach feeling strange , it felt like I ate stones when I thought of the gang..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was day two at the noodle shop again.. I ended up at the noodle shop after school…AGAIN…

My excuse: I’m hungry…

Reality: I just ate….

I was in the noodle shop eating noodles until I saw him walk by.. this time he was by himself… I wonder why he wasn’t with his gang today… I could not help it but followed him..

I followed him until he stopped and I thought he saw me so I quickly hid behind the wall

but the reason was because he saw a gang…

They started to yell at him , I could not hear clearly

They started to fight and they pushed him down..

They beat him …

I was afraid, I was scared.. I was never this scared before .. In my whole life I have never experienced something like this.. I waited .. I cried.. I waited till they were done.. I was quiet and still like the wall..

When they left , I hurried to him and did not know what to do.. I called the taxi and drove him to my house…

If you are wondering why I drove him to my house , it’s because my parents were on vacation… They trust me. They think I am studying…

I called my maids to help him..

They cleaned him and wiped his blood.

The maids would never question anything I do .. but this time Mary did..

I told her I had to help him in that situation .. without any further questions..

She understood me.. Nobody would speak about this when my mom comes home..

He finally woke up.

“Where is this place?”

“I saw them beat you up.. I brought you to my house”

“You saved me? “

“Yeah.. Why did they beat you up ?”

“I owe them money.. well my friends or someone from my gang.. you saw everything?”

 

“Yes… I was afraid but I did not come out..”

“That was a smart thing to do.. They could have beat you too..”

“ What’s your name”

“I’m Taeyang.”

“I’m Lee Ji-Eun and I called the taxi driver.. where do you live?”

“I’ll show you.. you need to come with me, I need to repay you.

 

He took me to his house.

 

B ut I was afraid

A nd he said “We aren’t scary once you get to know us”

D on’t be scared

B ut I’m not scared of you.. It’s dark

O hh… haha .. afraid of the dark..

Y ou’re Pretty , he said smiling at me

 

Lesson I will learn:

People who live in the streets don’t repay you with money.