When Kyuhyun Hates Shipper

When Kyuhyun Hates Shipper

 

Kyuhyun could hear Kyuhyuk shipper cheered in happiness when Super Junior M comeback was confirmed. He fully understood why, because the first golden time of Kyuhyuk was in Super Junior M - Perfection period. He too aware of that. If he thought about it again, maybe that was the period when he felt close to Eunhyuk the most. However, it has been almost two years since that period, shipper must’ve been missing Kyuhyuk moment. Well, he too, actually.

The practice room door opened, revealing Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“Oh? You arrived early, Kyuhyun?” Donghae asked, a bit surprised because it was rare to see Kyuhyun arrived first.

“It’s not me who arrived early, it’s you who came late,” sarcasm in Kyuhyun’s tone.

“Oh yeah, right. We had meal before came here,” Eunhyuk reasoned.

“I’m not asking.”

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other, sensed that Kyuhyun wasn’t in a good mood. But they just shrugged it off, asking Kyuhyun ‘what’s wrong?’ wasn’t a good choice. The magnae would say what was wrong only if he felt like he needed to.

“You’re not doing warming up?” Eunhyuk asked when they were ready to warming up before the practice started, but Kyuhyun didn’t make a move.

“I did,” Kyuhyun glared, with intention to let Eunhyuk knew how late they were, and he did warming up while waiting.

“Okay.”

Kyuhyun stood up when all he could hear was Eunhyuk and Donghae’s laughter, not the music being played for warming up. Were they really warming up? Kyuhyun hissed and walked to the door.

“Where are you going? We’ll start the practice soon,” Eunhyuk reminded.

“I need to make a call. You guys can start, I’ll catch up,” Kyuhyun was a good dancer now anyway.

Kyuhyun knew Kyuhyuk shipper had big hope for Kyuhyuk moment in Super Junior M promotion period, but it seemed like this period would be different. He wanted to warn them about that if he could.

---

Eunhae was an everlasting couple, unlike Kyuhyuk. Kyuhyun knew that Kyuhyuk was seasonal. Their golden time only possible because at that time Donghae was busy shooting a Taiwanese drama and lived in separated dorm.

At that time, the looks-like-a-lost-child Eunhyuk was so helpless that Kyuhyun got an urge to accompany him. That was the first time Eunhyuk lived away from home for a long time, Kyuhyun helped him so he didn’t miss home too much. With tons of fans waiting outside their dorm and Eunhyuk’s unability to communicate in Chinese, the best option for Eunhyuk was to stayed at dorm when they had no schedule. And to add that Eunhyuk’s closest friend was busy filming, Kyuhyun was the only member Eunhyuk could rely on.

But now Donghae was there with them. With no other schedule than group’s promotion, to make it worse. Unlike Kyuhyun who had MC-ing and musical to do beside group’s promotion. Oh, and Eunhyuk also didn’t have other schedule than group’s promotion. Point for Eunhae shipper.

‘Oppa, I miss Kyuhyuk moment! Make it a lot in SJM promotion, ne?’

Kyuhyun happened to read an eye-catching tweet on his mention list. He rolled his eyes. Oh yeah, like Kyuhyuk moment was easy to be made when there was Donghae right beside Eunhyuk all the time. No, it didn’t mean he didn’t want Kyuhyuk moment to happen.

The promotion even hadn’t start yet, but fans already sent Eunhyuk gifts. Or more precisely, Eunhyuk and Donghae. It been sent through Eunhyuk’s mother, and Eunhyuk bragged it out in dorm.

“Eunhae fanbase gave me this!” Eunhyuk cheered, taking out two t-shirts from his bag, couple one.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Seriously, it wasn’t even his first time receiving a gift from fans. Why should he be so happy about it?

“So cute,” Ryeowook commented, “So you will give one of these to Donghae Hyung?”

“No,” Eunhyuk took it back from Ryeowook’s hand, “Absolutely no.”

Donghae walked in at the right moment, “What? Did someone talk about me? What?”

“Nothing,” Eunhyuk put the t-shirts back into his bag.

“Eunhyuk Hyung got couple t-shirts from Eunhae fanbase, but he doesn’t want to give you one,” Ryeowook explained.

Eunhyuk looked at Ryeowook in disbelief. Yes, Ryeowook could be so unaware of situation sometimes, most of times.

“Where is it? Give me one!” Donghae whined.

“No!” Eunhyuk hid his bag.

“It’s a couple t-shirt! You should give me one!”

“No! Fans give it to me!”

“But it’s for us!”

“No!”

Kyuhyun decided to leave the living room, didn’t want to watch this childish bicker. How old were they, seriously? And it was just a t-shirt, for God’s sake!

The next morning Eunhyuk made a mess in the dorm, looking for his couple t-shirts. One of them lost and they all knew who the culprit was, except Eunhyuk. No other than Donghae.

Eunhyuk and Donghae’s bicker been announced by fanaccount, with Eunhyuk’s mother as the source of the story. As expected, Eunhae shipper squealed in happiness hearing the news, saying they were a childish and cute and lovely and blablabla couple.

But for Kyuhyun, it was just a small and unimportant episode. Eunhyuk didn’t want to give one of the t-shirts was just simply because he was a stingy person, nothing to do with couple-thing. And Donghae stole one of the t-shirts was simply because bugging and irritating people was his nature, also nothing to do with couple-thing.

Eunhae shipper was really like exaggerate things, Kyuhyun thought.

---

One thing about Super Junior M promotion was a long-list of interviews, as least three interviews a day. Tired of course, but it was their job anyway. The thing Kyuhyun didn’t understand was why Eunhyuk and Donghae had to always sat side by side. And to make it worse, the two of them were so hyperactive, unlike Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun could predict it already. Eunhyuk and Donghae sat side by side meant hands everywhere. Thigh, hand, face, nape, just anywhere. Sometimes added with intriguing gaze and kiss-me-please shape of lips. Like now. First Eunhyuk’s hand squeezed Donghae’s thigh, then did something with Donghae’s nape, and last pouted his lips like asking for a kiss.

There was no way Kyuhyun didn’t notice it. No matter how he tried to concentrate his mind and eyes to the interviewer and translator, he just couldn’t not see it. He was standing behind the sitting Eunhyuk, how could he not see it?

At time like this, Kyuhyun tried to be as expresionless as he could. He scanned the room, trying to see people’s reaction about this. Did they still pay attention to the interview or easily distracted by Eunhyuk and Donghae’s action? Did they... Oh why should Kyuhyun care, by the way? It wasn’t his bussiness anyway.

Kyuhyun could imagine Eunhae shipper rolling on the flowery grass watching this too intimate action of the duo. And he was right. Scream, over-used capslock, not-in-the-right-place emoticon were all over the video comment. There was no use doing interview if all the attention was on Eunhyuk and Donghae being touchy.

‘Fanmeeting on 19th January in Nanjing! I’ll make sure to come! Waaa can’t wait! >.<’

Finally a proper comment there, Kyuhyun bitterly laugh.

‘There must be a lot of Eunhae moment! Kyakyakya~’

And that was from the same person as before. Kyuhyun shut his laptop off. RIP Kyuhyuk shipper.

---

Unfortunately, Kyuhyun couldn’t attend the rest of total three-days interview. He must flew back to Seoul on the second day because of his personal schedule. Eunhyuk and Donghae were left alone because surprisingly Siwon didn’t do anything to disturb the lovey dovey friends of his. Heaven blessed Eunhae.

‘Where’s Kyuhyun oppa? Ah, he shouldn’t left Eunhyuk and Donghae alone... :((‘

Just when Kyuhyun started to ignore Eunhae, this comment arrived. Obviously a Kyuhyuk shipper judging from its username. Why would they call him at time like this? Was Kyuhyun a saviour or what?

‘I want Kyuhyuk moment! *shove Donghae away*’

‘EUNHAE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

Seriously, were all those capslock and exclamation points necessary?! Kyuhyun hissed.

‘Why would we need Kyuhyuk if there’s Eunhae? Eunhae is a perfect couple!’

Kyuhyun’s eyes twitched in annoyance. There, the shipper fight started.

‘Too much Eunhae will make you sick, girls. Let Kyuhyuk gives you a fresh air!’

‘If you want to know what couple is, just watch Eunhae! <3’

‘Seriously, can’t they hold their hormones for a moment?! It’s an interview, for heaven’s sake!’

Go go Kyuhyuk shipper! Kyuhyun couldn’t tear his gaze from the screen. Oh it was getting more intense, interesting. Kyuhyun smirked because Kyuhyuk shipper was leading.

‘Eunhyuk always say that Donghae is his closest friend, and he shows it in action too, even more than closest friend maybe? >.< But who is Kyuhyun??? =P’

Game over. Even Kyuhyun knew it was a game over. Eunhyuk never ever said anything about him except him being a disrespectful magnae.

“You haven’t asleep yet?” Eunhyuk asked when he opened the door.

Kyuhyun’s blood still boiled from the shipper fight, and the anger directly connected to the innocent Eunhyuk.

“I come to return the CD I borrowed,” Eunhyuk put the said CD on Kyuhyun’s desk. “What are you doing?”

“None of your bussiness. Just leave if you’ve finished your bussiness here.”

With that, Eunhyuk left Kyuhyun’s room. Kyuhyun wanted to break the CD to release his anger, but it wasn’t the CD’s fault. It was the shipper fault. It was Eunhyuk and Donghae’s faut so their shipper won the shipper fight.

---

Kyuhyun was glad that he was busy these days. That way he didn’t think about the shipper fight anymore. Peaceful days, Kyuhyun thought. But it didn’t last long. He randomly went online to show off a cute photo of him for fans. That was when his peaceful days over.

‘I miss evil couple~ Kyuhyuk <3’

Kyuhyun tsk-ed in not so quiet sound, gaining attention from accidentally-in-the-same-room Eunhyuk.

“What?” Eunhyuk asked.

‘This is the last thing I ask from you, do make many Kyuhyuk moments!’

“Typical of a desperately begging person. They say it’s the last time but they will ask more in the future,” Kyuhyun grumbled.

“What?” Eunhyuk asked again.

‘Others wish to see Eunhae moment, but I wish for Kyuhyuk moment~’

“Tsk, it’ll be easier if you have the same wish as others,” Kyuhyun said in a mocking tone.

This time Eunhyuk only eyed Kyuhyun with the most strange gaze he ever gave.

‘Too much Eunhae moment! Oh my poor Kyuhyuk shipper’s heart... /3 Oppa, be close to Eunhyuk Oppa again! I love watching you together! Please...pretty pretty pleaseee~ *puppy eyes*’

“Aish! Shut up, yah you shipper! It’s not only you who want it! I want it too!” Kyuhyun finally exploded.

Eunhyuk blinked, “W-what? What happens, Kyuhyun?”

“Shut up!” Kyuhyun walked out the room and slammed the door.

If he knew Kyuhyuk shipper could be this stubborn, he wouldn’t even start the Kyuhyuk-thing at first.

 

-end-

 

It took a long time for me to decide if I would add ‘eunhae’ as tag or not. What if eunhae shipper sue me? Anyway, I just wrote it for fun ^^ Don’t be mad at me~

Thanks for reading ^^ Comments are very welcomed :D