[!] Last Warning

❝ MOONHAVENS ❞ | GS // CLOSED TILL END OF JULY 2019.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uhh... I'm starting to get really angry and upset here.
Why can't everyone just follow the rules (I'm pretty sure I'm very detail with it ORZ)?
I hereby gonna tell you guys I won't be Miss-Good-Girl when it comes to request anymore.

I'm very upset and in a bad mood when people can't just follow my rules.
I don't even have the heart to make a poster anymore if this continues.
When I said I won't be Miss-Good-Girl anymore, I mean it. Really.
It means I'll get really strict with the requests and to those who didn't follow the rules,
I'm gonna decline/reject it straight away (I won't inform you through PM or comments anymore).

If you're curious why your request is not on the list, PM me.
Don't worry, you can request again as much as you want but please, read the rules properly.

To those who doesn't quite understand the rules, I'll explain each and every one here.

 

RULE ONE - Subscribe and optional Upvote.
This is to keep you an update of the shop or your request. I won't PM you if your poster is ready or not. Upvotes are loved as it shows your support towards my shop and posters.

RULE TWO - Never request here if you have a poster or already request somewhere else.
This is to appreciate other designer's artwork. I don't want to hurt their feelings about me replacing their artwork. So this is definitely a no.

RULE THREE - Read through the forms. No one genre.
Some people tend to just give me short details which I don't think it helps with my imagination. Please, give me an overall view of your story so I could make a better poster. Now about -genre. These things make me pissed most of the time. Don't just give me "romance". As you know, stories have wide genres. It could be a melodrama romance OR a comedic romance OR an action romance etc. So please, be specific and detail. Tell me what genre you want for your poster (please give me the main genre). AND, don't give me comedy and sad OR action and fluff etc, okay? THEY DON'T MATCH.

RULE FOUR - Don't demand or control.
As said in the rules section, I like letting my imagination run wild and free. If you keep insisting on that something and if I felt that thing doesn't go along well, what do you think will happen to the poster. I'll definitely won't have a mood to do that request anymore. And yes, don't blame me if you got an ugly poster. I mean, you can give me certain things that you want but please note that I'll decide if it goes along well with the poster. Just trust me ;)

RULE FIVE - Comment.
JUST COMMENT. It won't kill you to do so. Comment so I'll know if you did request or not and whether you had picked up your poster or not. I'll decline those request that didn't leave a comment. I'll like it if you give feedback about your poster after picking up. It strives me in doing better.

RULE SIX - PM me if want to cancel the request or delete the story.
Please do so within 48 hours. My work will go wasted if you tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter