Showtime

YunJae/JaeHo Stories Recommendations

 

Showtime

 

 

Author: pikasu @ crosswards

Pairings: YunJae (Yunho/Jaejoong)

Genre:  and according to author, cheese and fluff with a pinch of drama

Rating: PG-13

Status: Completed

Length: Oneshot

Location: LJ

Reading: Open to everyone

Summary (author): Jaejoong finds out that love isn't really like what it seems to be, and with a little help from Yunho, discovers a little about true love along the way as well.

Link:

Click here to read Showtime by pikasu @ crosswards (LJ)

 

 

AzzyLa's Note:

Hey guys. Guess what? I thought I'd reappear again, wait no scratch that, I thought I'd give my share of recommendations as well. I feel bad. I have been gone for almost a year now without updating anything and Mimi's the only one T.T I'm sorry Mimi! My school finishes at November 18. My last year in high school is finally taking a toll on me. The pressure, the intensity, the laughter, the unspoken but present bond amongst all year 12s in my school and the impending tears, sadness and fear that hangs in the air, silent, ready, just waiting for us to graduate before it hits us. I only have less than a month for formal classes, then a couple of weeks for exam revisions then it's over. This is the reason why I've been gone for so long but now that I can sort of taste the end, it's like I want to go back and do it all over again. Maybe that's the reason why I'm updating. Yeah I have tons of homework that I could finish but I guess I'd succumb to the lure of AFF this one time.

Anyways, how's everyone going?

Oh and for those that are new here, both to subscribers and to the occasional wandering eyes, welcome welcome. We are truly please with your presence and hope that we could all be friends.

Now, let's go to the story shall we. It's showtime.

In LJ language, it revolves aroung the universe of actor/scriptwriter!au, which translated to AFF language means that the story has elements of a Yunho has an actor and Jaejoong as a scriptwriter. It's a drama within a drama. It's a plot with a twist. And boy I mean twist. Because even I fell for it the first time I read it. And to those of you who had already read this, I'm pretty sure you fell for it too.

And if you know what I'm talking about, please stand up and fix your chair.

I could summarise the story in a single word but then if I do I'd be spoiling the whole thing. It starts with an I and end with a N. If anyone could guess that, then I shall give you a pat in the back because you have just read yet another amazing story that could only be written by amazing YunJae shipper writers no other fandoms could beat. But then again, I'm biased. Sue me hehe.

I wish I could write more, but this is only oneshot and I'm afraid if I babble too much, I'd spoil the whole story. And nobody likes spoilers, especially when it comes to YunJae stories.

So I guess I'd leave it at just that. I'm also running out of time, I seriously should stop procrastinating.

And there it goes again, personal commentaries on a supposedly notes about the story. I feel like I'm doing the story injustice gosh. Read it guys, seriously. I mean I wouldn't recommend it if I didn't think it was worth it.

I'm actually just really curious. Is anyone actually reading these notes, the whole thing? (I purposely asked this question at the very end just to see who actually reads that entire thing) I thought I'd play this game haha.

 

Umm seriously. Just read. Go, now.