It had to be you

YunJae/JaeHo Stories Recommendations

 

It had to be you

 

 

Author: yukimiya87 @ overflowingmuse

Pairings: YunJae (Yunho/Jaejoong, Hint of YooSuMin (Yoochun/Junsu/Changmin)

Genre: , Romance, Drama, Fluff

Rating: PG-13

Status: Completed

Length: Chaptered

Location: LJ

Reading: Open to everyone

Summary (author): Jung Yunho felt absolutely terrified after learning about his son's plan of running away from home. He could've lost him if it wasn't for Kim Jaejoong, a university student who happened to be his son's best friend. In order for him to save his jeopardized relationship with his son, he knew SOMETHING must be done. But what does it have to do with marrying Kim Jaejoong and making him Moonbin's new, "mom"?

Link:

Click here to read It had to be you by yukimiya87 @ overflowingmuse (LJ)

 

 

AzzyLa's Note:

This portion of the note is, once again, dedicated for the given link. There are some chapters in the story where they are friend-locked by the author but don't worry because there's only like two chapters that are locked due to the fact that there were rated stuff. Overflowingmuse is actually a community made my yukimiya87 to , I guess, keep her fanfics separate with her personal journals...or something, I don't know haha. If you have LJ (like I do) go add her and you'd be able to read it but let me tell you that you're not really missing out on anything even if you don't read it because the story still continues as it is.

It's still amazing.

I feel so proud of these writers. I don't know them, nothing at all and they're probably living across the other side of the world from me but am I allowed to be proud of them? I don't know what they are like, what their experiences are, but I know we have something in common, YunJae and stories. It is because of these writers that I fall in love with YunJae more and more and that I'm still standing strong despite how many years of no physical interaction whatsoever (that the fans know of, allow my delusional fantasies this time, actually for all the times). Because seriously, how can you not believe or at least, like them (I mean YunJae), when you read YunJae fics written by super amazing authors?

Such as this.

In the world of rich people, problems are inevitable though easy to hide. A little yet too-smart-for-his-age boy named Jung Moonbin was brought forth to the world by a certain entertainment lawyer Jung Yunho and a model stylist Kim Yoojin. Now where does a medical university student that goes by the name of Kim Jaejoong come in?  How is he going to be important? And what's his past? How'd he know Yunho's friend Kim Minjung? What about Jaejoong's cousin Kim Junsu? How does Park Yoochun's arrival after disappearing affect him? What will happen to him and his best friend Shim Changmin? It's a story that revolves around YunJae and Moonbin obviously, but I love YooSuMin here, the complication, the doubts, the  hidden feelings, the uncertainty, the unwelcomed jealousy, the reality that the writer inflicted upon these three characters are so...real. To be honest I can relate to Changmin here (and Junsu I guess). And Moonbin. Because Moonbin was forced (well in a sense, just read and see if you agree with me) to grow up quicker than most boys his age. Because Moonbin, despite everything, still managed to smile and think of others before himself. Because Moonbin experienced some of the things I experienced personally that's why I love him here (although I still focused on YunJae hahaha).

It's a story that has meaning, that was well-written, that feelings were poured into, that people can relate to. And have I already told you how amazing it is? So amazing in fact, that I bookmarked it and had been reading it multiple times already. Just so you know, she's one of my favourite authors out there. Seriously. It's a chaptered story that has an epilogue but doesn't end there, which I am really happy about because she continues the story with like a mini one-shot sequel series and they won't disappoint, mainly because the writer doesn't disappoint - actually, let me rephrase.

It's this simple, YunJae never disappoints.

This is a 100% recommended fanfic. It's Yunho and Jaejoong together, with the rest of the DB5K family in it and a YunJae child mixed in a sweet, oh-so-very sweet story filled with oh-so-very sweet moments. What more can you ask for? Oh, and be ready for Minjung's daughter. She's so adorable! *squeals*

Just seriously. Go read. Like now.

 

 
 
 
 
 
P.S. I am actually on hiatus at the moment, for how long? I don't really know. Well, actually I still go here sometimes to reply to comments and wall posts and to just read stories as part of my relaxation process. Because YunJae relaxes me, and so I read. But as for writing, I doubt I will have time to be honest. I'd update every now and then like right now (because I decided to be all yolo and procrastinate which I know I will regret in two hours when I start my homework) but I hope you guys understand. This is my last year in high school (Year 12 2013 seniors wohoo!!) and I want to cherish these last few months that I know will soon turn into last few days. I want to spend time with friends, while balancing school (getting and maintaining good grades) plus work plus youth group activities. I need to give up something in order to do all these and I decided to sacrifice AFF time (I'd still be here don't worry! you'd still see me but what I'm saying is that you won't be seeing me AS often as you used to). Don't worry guys, by late November this is all over and I have four months to drown myself in AFF after but for now, I would like to ask for your understanding. I'd be selfish just this once and ask you guys to please don't forget me and yeah.
 
I don't know what you guys are feeling and experiencing at the moment, some are probably cheerful because of good grades or unexpected happy moments, some are probably feeling down or tired because of pressure, stress and lack of rest but whatever it is that you're feeling right now, whatever it is that's going on in your life right now, remember to not give up! Because impossible is not a word, it's only a reason for people not to try, so get up and try, try, try. You'll see everything will turn out right, it always does just sometimes we're too critical to see and realize that He never gives us anything that He knows won't be perfect for us. He knows what's best for us. And so always keep the faith and stay strong. For whatever happens, everyday is a bright new day. Make good use of it. All the best for the future for all of us. FIGHTING! We'll make it.