Who?

Ren's Little High School Romance

 

 

                "Tomorrow's gonna be the start of my high school days," Ren mumbled while preparing his things for school. “Who would be my new classmates? I wonder if he will be my classmate.” He said while thinking about the person he had admired since last summer. After finishing preparing, he grabbed a towel and a shirt top and boxers and had his shower. He prepared himself to bed and slept.

 

REN POV

*alarm ringing*

“Uggh!! It’s still so early!” I was whining while my eyes were still closed. I was about to turn the alarm off when I remembered that it was my first day of school. I then got excited and rushed to the bathroom to shower and took a bath. After dressing up myself, I went downstairs and saw my breakfast ready in the table.

“Ohh, you’re awake. Have your breakfast. Are you ready for school?” my mother suddenly appeared and asked me.

“Yes! I’m curious to who will be my classmates. I’m sure there are new students,” I replied.

“Doyoon, Yusang, Youngwon and Jihoon?  Are they still your classmates?”

“I guess so. They are on the top 50 list so I guess we are in the same class. Except for Jihoon, he’s in the second class.”

“It’s good that you are still classmates. You can still bond with each other. I wish Jihoon was in the same class with all of you.”

“It’s okay, Jihoon’s room is just beside ours. So it’ll be no hassle to come to him. Mom, I have to go now.” I stood up and kissed my mom. I headed to the door and waved her goodbye. I walked to school since it was just near.

 

                When I arrived at school, I went straight to the school gym for the orientation. I looked around to search for my bestfriends when –

“Ren! Ren!”

“Over here Ren!”

I turned around, I saw my bestfriends calling me and walking towards me.

“I thought you’re going to be late,” Yusang said.

“I never get late idiot. You’re the only one in the group who gets late you know,” I replied smiling.

“Haha! We know. Only Yusang gets late,” Jihoon added. All four of us laughed at Yusang while he stuck his tongue out.

“I get late because my house is far unlike the four of you.” Yusang defended.

Suddenly, the admin of the school started announcing and started calling each adviser to orient their respective classes. Our adviser is Mrs. Lee. We followed her in a corner and formed our line while our names were being called. We already knew which class are we because the list of the entrance exam results was posted two weeks before today. Youngwon ranked 3rd, I ranked 8th, Doyoon ranked 9th and Yusang ranked 12th. I tried looking for that person but I only know him by his name of Min. there were too many Min’s in the list so I decided to just wait for classes to start. I really don’t know his full name. I noticed that the person I was looking for is not in my class. I then searched for Jihoon.

“Jihoon-ah!” I called for him while my adviser was busy calling for the others.

“It’s you Ren. So have you seen your adviser yet?”

“Yes. But I want to ask you something. Do you have a classmate whose name has a Min?”

“I don’t know. I’m really not attending to my classmates. But I’ll update you if I have one.”

“Okay. Thank you Jihoon. I have to go back now. See you later.”

 

                As usual, class started with self-intros. There were so many new students. I guess we were just eight in our old school. We have a classmate who has a “Min” in his name. It was Mingyu but he was not the person I was looking for.

 

NO ONE POV

                Mrs. Lee explained everything about the school. Before leaving, she gave something to class.

“Kids, I have your cleaning assignments here. Since it’s our first day, for sure our classroom is full of dust. And by the way, this is just your temporary room. Our real one is beside class B. it is being repaired at the time. I already listed your name in each group. Every group will have a new area assigned every day. So just look it up here. I’ll post it near the board for you to see. Now, I’ll be leaving you because we teachers have something to talk about in the Dean’s office. Make sure to clean the area very well, okay?” Mrs. Lee explained.

“Yes ma’am!” the class nodded and bowed to Mrs. Lee and went to their assigned areas. Ren and Doyoon were in the same group while Yusang was in the other one and Youngwon is in a different group also. Ren and Doyoon’s group was assigned at the backyard of the room. Their current room was located near the gates and was facing it so they can see students passing by.

“Ren-ah! Do you know his section already?”  Doyoon asked Ren who was busy sweeping the leaves while focusing on the students passing by.

“I think he belongs to the second class. I guess he’s classmates with Jihoon.”

“Is that so. Hey, I have to tell you something. I like this guy. He’s also from the second class.”

“Ah. How did you know him?”

“Her sister is classmates with my sister. And our sisters are bestfriends so I often see him. Let’s wait for them to pass by and I’ll point to you who he is.”

“Ok sure.”

 

                Many students passed by. After 15 minutes of waiting, Jihoon’s class was over.

“Ren! I can see him already!” Doyoon started shouting.

“Who?” Ren immediately stood up from where he was sitting and let go of the broom.

 

---------------------

So that's the end of chapter one.. Haha!!.. It's a bit boring.. Please wait for the next chapter~ :)
THANK YOU FOR SPARING SOME TIME FOR THIS ^^