Meeting the others...

When Your Little Sister Is Crazy Over A K-Pop Idol...

"Sooji!" I shouted.

We both hugged each other. The others did the same. I also hugged the others. Boy, I missed them so much. 

"Oh! Seems like you girls know each other. That's good. Let's go meet the others." The lady said before leaving.

We all followed her. The first person we met was G. Na. She complimented us, saying that we're so cute. We thanked her before introducing ourselves. Now, we're off to meet another group. It was Apink. We all introduced ourselves to them. Like G. Na, they said we're cute too. Even 4Minute said the same. We visit Beast next. Oh, dear. 

There goes Sooji spazzing over Yoseob. Man, so obvious. I shook my head at this. We introduced ourselves to them before going to another group. The kady knocked and Sungjae opened the door. I glanced back at Hyori and saw her jaws dropped. Man, so priceless. I had to turn around before I could burst out laughing.

Sungjae called the others and they all came out one by one. We introduced ourselves one by one. Well, now this is sure awkward. We were all standing their silence while staring at each other. Um, this is sure awkward. I kept on glancing at everyone. Aish. Can't explain this scene. This lasted until the lady cleared .

We all looked at her.

"So, girls, this is the end of your tour. Do you wish to see your dorms?" She asked.

"Ah, yes. We would." I replied since the others seemed a bit too quiet, which was kind of scary.

"Oh, yeah. One more thing. I want to tell you guys that you'll working together." She told the Btob members.

"Wait, what?" Hyunsik asked.

"Yeah, what do you mean by that?" Eunkwang asked.

"Aish. You heard me. You guys are going to help train these girls personally before they debut." The lady replied.

All fourteen of us stare at each other again. She is got to serious, right? How can I work with one of them? Ah, this day is not great after all.

"So, who's working with who?" Changsub asked.

"Good question." The lady said before opening her notebook.

What the. When was she carrying one? Oh well.

"Okay, Changsub and Yuri," She started.

I glanced at both of them. Awkward~

"Ilhoon and Yeohwa,"

Yep, awkward.

"Hyunsik and Hani,"

More awkward.

"Eunkwang and Sooji,"

Aish, you bet awkward.

"Peniel and Jiyeon,"

Again, awkward.

"Sungjae and Hyori,"

I giggled silently to myself. I glanced at the two of them. Hyori looked away while grinning to herself like crazy. Sungjae seemed so quiet. Okay, I wonder if this is how quiet they're going to be.

"And last but not least, Minhyuk and Hyomin." She said before closing her notebook.

I face-palmed mentally. I glanced at the others. They were smiling teasingly at me. Aish. They did that because they knew Minhyuk was my bias in Btob. Aigoo. But hey, they also got their bias from Btob. Gee, worse day ever. I glanced at him secretly, he was staring at me. Looks like he has been this whole time. I don't know, just a feeling.

"Okay, people. You guys should start practicing now." The lady said.

"Eh? Aren't we going to see our dorm?" Hani asked.

"Not yet, girl. You guys haven't debut yet and since you girls are trainees, you girls should start practicing now. We'll get you girls dorms ready as you girls practice. Oh yeah, tomorrow, don't forget to bring your stuffs. You girls are going to move in tomorrow. Okay, bye." 

With that, she left. We just all stood there. I really hate awkward moments like this one right now. Aish. As much as I want to leave but I can't because I have to go with Minhyuk. Aish. I also don't even dare to force him because I shouldn't be right? Besides, I don't like being alone with guys. Yes, I'm shy in front of boys.

"Um, I guess we should go now. Let's go." Eunkwang said as he left.

Sooji just stood there while glancing at everyone. When her eyes landed on me, it stayed there for a while. I gave her the eye signal to go. She stared at me but didn't move. I rolled my eyes before pointing at Eunkwang. Sooji followed my finger before following him. The others started to leave as well until there was only me, Minhyuk, Hyori, and Sungjae left.

I continued to stare at each of them. Hyori moved to stand beside me. I know she's feeling awkward too. I glanced at Sungjae and Minhyuk. Hm, awkward. Wait. How many times do I have to say awkward? Oh well whatever.

"Well, I guess we should go." Sungjae said before leaving.

Me and Hyori exchanged glances before she left. Now, it's just me and Minhyuk, great. I didn't want to look at him so I decided to look away. I can feel his eyes on me. Aish. I hate stares so bad. I saw him walk off. I sighed before following him. There's no choice. I don't know where we're going but I'm just following him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter~!!!! Hope you guys enjoy~!!!! Okay bye~!!!! :)