Trapped : 017

Trapped
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Joon turned his head around; make sure that there are nobody around him. He pressed his phone closer to his ear then walked faster toward the parking lot. He got into his car faster than he thought due to the sudden shock he received. He never expected to be called by somebody that he didn't expect to.

 

“How did you get my number?” He asked the caller immediately once he sat on his leather seat, “I told you for not calling me.”

 

“You're remaining the same, honey....” She replied him calmly, “You probably know what the reason for my calls.....there’s no need for me to explain any further.”

 

Joon stiffened and grabbed the phone tighter, “We will talk later on when I come back.”

 

“No.” She continued, “I know your reason for coming back to Korea beside works. You don't have to lie to me because I know everything.”

 

Joon remain silent, didn't know how to reply her.

 

There's a sighed coming from the phone, she sounded so much in trouble, “I will fill the document immediately. We have to finish everything soon before we hurting each other further.”

 

Joon gasped, not really expecting her to said things like that, “Do not rush it. Think about it carefully.”

 

“I'm not rushing it... You have to fill yours.... I wil call you back once I'm finish with everything... That time, we should meet....”

 

Joon sighed and nods his head unconciously, “Take care of your health. We will talk about it later. I've the document on my own.”

 

He ended the phone call and sighed once again. He closed his eyes and leaned his head toward the seat. Everything seemed surreal, his life screwed and he caused pain to people that shouldn't receive at first.

 

First Hyosung and now his wife. He's getting divorce, no matter what. The more he kept his wife struggle on her own, the more he become a jerk.

 

Still, he kept regretting his choice for went abroad and ruined his life instead making it better.

 

 

“Hyosung~ah, I got a scholarship to continued study abroad. They would place me in UK, London to he exact.”

 

Hyosung turned her head and faces Joon who looking at her seriously. She bit her lips and gets the flower bouquet from her cycle.

 

“Abroad? London?”

 

Joon nods his head and get Hyosung's hand immediately, “You know that I care about you the most right? You're the most precious thing in my life. I know that you still got your own dream to pursue, but, I want you to know that besides being successful person in the future, there's one thing that I dreamed the most.....”

 

Hyosung furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, “What is this, Oppa?”

 

Joon took a deep breath and releases it in one go, “Hyosung~ah.... I love you.... I really love you more than Oppa's love toward his dongsaeng. I love you. I love you.”

 

Hyosung's eyes widened to hear Joon's confession. What makes her even more surprise is to have Joon kneeled in front of her. She was shocked and ashamed at the same time. It was public place and he didn't even bother to kneeled down.

 

“I know that we're still young.... But I do really in love with you.” Joon continued, “To have a chance continue my study in UK would be the start for my dream, but I want you. I want you to accompany me pursuing my dream and you become my achieved dream on my sides. Hyosung~ah, will you marry me and come with me to London?”

 

Hyosung was surprised. She didn't know how to react. Should she be happy or excited or what? She had no idea at all. She didn't expect to receive proposal at the same time of Joon's high school graduation, and furthermore, they're still young. Hyosung even haven't finishes her high school and now in front of her, Joon kneeled down, asking her to be his wife.

 

Aren't their relationship just a simple brother-sister relationship like hw he always said?

 

“Oppa, why are you being like this?” Hyosung pulled him up to stand up and stares at him, “Why are you proposing me?”

 

“Because I love you and I need you.....”

 

“No, Oppa!!” She replied, “You can't love me. We're brother-sister like how you always said before. We can't involve in such romantic relationship lik how you wanted, Oppa. I can't be your wife and I didn't want to ruined our friendship. I like you, Oppa. I like you the most in this world and I do love you. I do love you as my brother, as my guardian angel that always be on my sides whenever I need you. I can't be the one you cherished for entire life, Oppa. I'm sorry, I can't......”

 

With her last wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter