Life and death :(

2nd Chance

 

*Seohyun’s POV*

 

*Music Background: If you love me by NS Yoon G and Jay Park*

 

Tears kept falling on my eyes, knowing he’s gone. For good L

 

Currently I’m here in Yesung Oppa’s Mouse Rabbit Café. Drinking this hot tea. Music by NS Yoon G Unnie is the background being played in the café.

The song explains well what I’m feeling now.

 

If I didn’t live..

 

He’s here!

 

He deserves to live rather than me!

 

God WHY??

 

Tears falls uncontrollably..

 

Then Yesung Oppa approach me..

 

“Seo? Gwenchanayo?”

 

I wipe my tears..

 

“Ofcoarse I’m fine Yesung Oppa.. don’t worry. The background music makes me cry..” I just laugh, to hide the pain inside me. I can’t believe Eunhyuk left just like that.

 

“Is it really the song or you still feel sad because Eunhyuk left?”

 

Yesung stared at me , examining my eyes. I can see he doesn’t believe in what I say.

 

“Yah, its not the song Oppa.” A sigh came out of me.

 

“Its ok. Don’t pretend to be happy all the time. I know that it’s hard to accept he’s gone.” Yesung pat my shoulder and give me a hug.

 

I cried in his arms. I released all the pain that I kept in my heart.

 

“Its so hard to accept he is gone oppa! It’s my fault Oppa! Its mine!!! If he didn’t save me from that truck that’s going to kill me he’s the one who will stay alive!! It’s my fault!!”

 

I keep crying…. I’m really devastated with what happen. The accident that ended the life of the person I loved.

 

I’m the person to blame…

It’s my fault. It is..

 

“Don’t blame yourself Seo.. God decided on that. There is someone better who’ll come..” He hugged me tight and caressed my hair.

“Stop crying now Seo. Everything will be fine soon arrasso?” He faced me & smiled.

 

“I will oppa~ I promised.” I smiled back..

 

While we’re talking, the door opened.

 

A guy wearing sunglasses, white t-shirt, and a rubber shoes with black and white stripes entered the café.

 

He caught my attention.

 

The way he dress looks like Eunhyuk.

 

Oh .. I think I’m just daydreaming…

 

Nevermind ..

 

”Seo, do you want some smoothies?”

 

‘Seo? Hey Seo?!”

 

I didn’t notice Yesung Oppa was talking to me..

 

“Oh, Mianhae~ Mianhae~… Yes Oppa..’..

 

Then Yesung walked away.

 

I kept looking at the guy..

 

His style looks Eunhyuk..

 

I slap my face. Aigoo… Im daydreaming…

 

“May I order one cappuccino and a strawberry cake?”

The guy said.

 

He ordered Eunhyuk’s favorite…

 

And wait.. his voice is similar to Eunhyuk..

 

Am I daydreaming? Or what?

 

Then the guy approach me, removing his glasses and holding the number in his hands.

 

“Can I sit beside you Miss Seohyun?”

 

I see his face for the 1st time.

 

Its Eunhyuk..

 

Eunhyuk..

 

Is alive? 0_0

 

 

*Eunhyuk’s POV*

 

I’m here at a place which they called HEAVEN.

I saw many people, who are really happy and enjoying the place.

 

While me, I feel out..

 

I really miss Seohyun.. my girlfriend, whom I saved from being hit by a truck.

 

I can feel her sadness.

 

But how can I make him happy if now I’m dead?

 

Then a woman approach me.

 

“Eunhyuk, are you alright?”

“Nope Noona, I’m not”. I said honestly, looking down.

“Waeyo?” She asked

“I miss my girlfriend there on earth..” I said looking at the Earth from a distance

 

Then suddenly Noona change the topic. She become interested in my life.

 

“Can I know your lovestory? If you don’t mind?” She said smiling at me.

 

I look at him, shocked but I decided to tell it.

 

“Ok noona..”

 

I started talking about my relationship with Seohyun.

 

“At first, I don’t like that girl. She’s young. And she’s innocent. She’s not my ideal type, in fact far from my type. I don’t understand why I fall for her.’

I told Noona about it. I notice myself smiling while telling her my story.

 

“Oh , you’re smiling Eunhyuk… J” She teased.

 

“Really?’’ I blushed…

 

“It seems like you really have fun with her.. J Continue…” She said.

 

“Then I notice that everyday of my life, I’m falling for her..,, The way she smiles melts my heart.. The way she holds my hand, makes me go crazy…” Then I blushed so hard… “I made up my mind,, I should court her and make her mine… after few months she answered me with a yes… then we officially be together. I’m close to her family and she’s close to my family too. Our relationship seems so perfect as you can see. But then we experienced hardships too. Many people especially my fans can’t accept that I have a girlfriend. They hated Seohyun so much. But t I fight for her. I made them accept her as my girlfriend.

And after several months I went into scandal that causes me to make her cry…”

Sigh came out of me…

“What is it?” Noona look at me, her eyes asking me..

 

“I was link to IU.. Because IU posted a picture of us in her twitter account that I’m in her room during the time I pay her a visit… Seohyun thought I have a relationship with that girl… But then I explain to her and I let IU explained to her.. But then she just cried and didn’t listen at first. So I decided to give her a space. Then I told her, I’m sorry and we became together again.. We became stronger each day… But then we ended up badly, because the truck ended my life. But then I have no regrets because I saved the one I love, I’m just sad because Seohyun is sad & she can’t accept the fact I’m gone. If I could only have a chance..” I sigh ..

 

“Oh,, as far as I can see you’re so happy with her.. right?” noona said.

 

“Yeah I am Noona. Super happy..” I said looking at her eyes.

 

“Then why you don’t ask God for another chance to live again?” Noona said while looking at me with he eyesmiling eyes.

 

“How?? I mean,, that only happens in movies. That will never happen in real life..” I said to disagree with what she said.

 

“Aniya. Eunhyuk,, it happens in real life… you can go back to Seohyun,, because your death was unexpected and untimely.. look at your dress,, its not purely white as mine,, that means you still have chance to live on Earth and do what you must do J” She said.

 

I look at my dress.. She’s right,, its not purely white..

 

“Come on .. Talk to God! He’s good! He’ll give you a chance!! Fighting Eunhyuk!! Fighting!!” She cheered me up..

 

I decided to approach the throne of God..

 

“I know already what’s on your mind Eunhyuk.. You want to go back to earth right?” His terrifying voice welcomed me.

 

“Yes God.. I know I don’t have any right to ask for this. But can go back?” I just bow my head and look down..

 

“Hmmm… Yes you can son…” He came near me and pat my head.

 

I was so surprised with what I’ve heard,

 

“Thank you God!!”

 

“Seohyun, wait for me!”

 

 

After a few seconds, I notice, I was lying on my bed.

 

I roamed around the house. I notice that it’s empty.

 

Maybe Mom and Dad went out of town.

Again..

 

I decided to just take a bath and wear one of my favorite clothes. In this I know I’ll get her attention.

 

After 30 minutes I’m done.. So I walk going to the Mouse Rabbit café wearing my sunglasses so Seohyun will not notice me.

I want to surprise her.

 

I hope she’ll be happy now. J

 

 

*Seohyun’s POV*

 

“Oh, you can sit here.” I offered the empty sit beside the guy who looks like Eunhyuk.

 

Thanks to plastic surgery he really looks like Eunhyuk.. and his voice is also the same -_-‘’

 

This guy makes me miss Eunhyuk even more!!

 

“Seohyun, do you recognize me?” the guy asked me.

“I don’t know you Oppa. But you look like my boyfriend…Eunhyuk.” I sigh and look down..

“Well,, you may not believe me, but, its me Eunhyuk…” I look at him when he said he’s Eunhyuk..

He smiled..

“Aniyo.. how come?? Oppa stop playing around! Don’t act like you’re my boyfriend! He just died few days ago! How come he’ll be alive?” I started to speak loudly and sigh disagreeing..

“Oh I know you’ll not believe me Seo.. But its me…” He hold my hand and squeeze it tightly..

 

Then he held my face,

I was in a state of shock..

Then he went near me..

His face close to me.

His lips near my lips.

 

Then he closed the distance of our lips.

I’m so surprised.

:O

Because of that our kiss went deeper. His tongue ed inside for more. Exploring..

I tasted his lips. His lips are like Eunhyuk’s

 

 

The kiss went deeper and longer..

 

The way he kiss me , it feels so good,

So right..

 

He hold my waist and pull away..

 

“So now, do you believe in me?” the guy smiled.

 

“ert!!! >_<” I screamed

“Aisssh >,< Seobaby ah~~ Waeyo?? Do you want some proof that its me??” He’s shocked when I screamed

“Ne~!!” I told him.. blushing hard after our kiss..

 

“Ok,, fine… You answered me on October 22 2011 at exactly 7pm infront of Dongguk University..” He said looking at me.

 

“hmmm….. continue…” I told him.  Still cant believe…

 

“You cried a lot when you thought I have a relationship with IU.. I thought it was the end of the world… of our relationship..” He said sighing..

 

“And? You just googled it!! >_< how will I believe you poser !!” I said and I’m about to walk away from the café when he grabbed my arms.

 

“THIS!!” He points at the ring he’s wearing…

“It’s a proof I’m Eunhyuk… It is the ring you gave to me on our 1st Anniversary..” He gave me the ring,, and I see a carve of letters I made.

LHJ LOVE SHJ..

Its my handwriting..

 

Ohmygod.. Its real! Its really Eunhyuk!

 

“Now do you believe its me??” He winked at me and he opened his arms..

 

I hugged him so tight and cried.

 

“Eunhyuk~!! How come.. You’re alive??” I stared at him with my teary eyes..

 

“Aisssh >_< Honey! Don’t look at me like that! Stop crying! I don’t like seeing you cry..” He wipe my tears away with his hands and kiss me on my forehead.

 

“I just, can’t believe you come back to me Oppa,,,” I hug him again..

“Me too, I thought my death was the end of our story. Thank God he gave me another chance.” He said caressing my hair..

 

Then suddenly the waitress called Eunhyuk’s number and gave him his order.

We went to the table and sit. I sitted opposite of him.

 

“Hmm .. Honey, do you miss me??” he looks at me while holding his cappuccino.

I just nodded.

“Eat now Honey…” I told him smiling..

“Want some? He sliced a half of the strawberry cake he order and feed me.

“Yum!” I said smiling

“I love to see you smile once again Honey…” He said looking at me.

“This smile comes out only when I’m with you Oppa..” I told him smiling…

 

Then Yesung came out..

 

“I’m sorry If your ………..”

 

Then Yesung fainted~..

 

We laugh..

 

“He’s in state of shock Oppa..” I said giggling.

“Oh Yeah \mm/” he hug me again …

 

I stare at him..  Searching for his love..

“I love you Honey..” He said and peck my lips.

“I love you much much more Honey” I look at him and kiss him in his lips.

“You’re my life Honey.. You’re my everything Seohyun..” he said and smirk.

“Me too honey. I love you more..”

Then we started kissing again.

This time full of love passion and longing for each other.

 

I love him so much. My life is incomplete without him.

 

Thank God for another chance he gave to me and to our relationship.

 

I promise to love him forever until the day I die..

 

 

THE END J