1 : Life.

✿☆★☆*1000 Paper Stars*☆★☆✿

The sun shone upon his beautiful light, almond brown hair. Was it strange for you to be staring at him at this time of day?

Certainly not. 

Everyday, you would wake up right when the sun rises, just to see his "sleeping face". Yes. You, Kim Eunji was probably obsessed, with the handsome, Kim Myungsoo. Many people thought you two were siblings, resembling to facial features, and same last names. But you both aren't. Sorry, not sorry. You both don't recall of being in the same family. Only the same family tree. Hah. Beat that ers. 

Isn't that , though? 
Whatever. You didn't care. 

You kneeled at the side of his bed, admiring his beautiful eyes, lips, nose, everything really. "Why can't you be mine? Am I not pretty enough for you?" you whispered softly, careful not to wake him up. Leaning in closer, but not too close, you planted an "air kiss" on the top of his nose, and quickly stood up, shuffling back into the washroom to prepare for your day.

Staring into the mirror, you brushed your teeth, combed out your hair, and applied the slightest bit of makeup onto your face, just to give a natural glow. To be completely honest, makeup wasn't needed at all on your face. You just wanted to impress Myungsoo, of course. 

A bright smile gradually appeared on your face as you thought back of the day you two met.

______

20 years ago;
"Will you give me that toy?" you smiled.

"Why should I?" Myungsoo scoffed.

Shrugging your shoulders, you replied, "Because we're friends!"

"You don't even know my name. What do you mean by friends?" 

"I'm Kim Eunji, who are you?" 

"Call me Myungsoo." 

Myungsoo.. you thought.

_____

Ever since that moment, you've clung onto him like a flea.

Why?

Because, that's what love makes you do.

 

A loud bang interupted your deep thought. 

"YAH! KIM EUNJI! GET OUT RIGHT NOW. DO YOU KNOW HOW ING LONG YOU TAKE JUST TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH AND TAKE A ? DO YOU??" Myungsoo screamed.

Sighing, you quickly unlocked the door, bowing in apology. "Sorry Myung.. I.. P-Ple.. Please forgive me,". He scoffed, and brushed pass you, shutting the door loudly behind him.

Sure, he was an ice prince. But that doesn't stop you from loving him. 

You walked back into your room, laying out your school uniform and dressing yourself neatly. Quickly preparing a full out breakfast for Myungsoo, you ate some crackers, thinking it would be enough to last you. 

He walked out wearing a wifebeater, and his school jacket draped over his shoulders. "Yah, pabo.". You turned, hearing him call you. "Oh, what is it oppa?" smiling happily. "I'm not hungry. Eat the breakfast yourself. I'm going without you." Myungsoo simply replied. "O-Oh.. Okay. Bye then! Be safe and don't cross the road without looking both ways and make sure y-" getting cut off by Myungsoo slamming the door behind him, again.

Typical.

It was alright that he was this cold to you - as long as you got to see him everyday, you can sacrifice anything. 

Cleaning up the dishes and the table, you quickly swung your backpack on your shoulder, and dashed out the door, scared to be late for school. You ran, feeling airborne. And finally made it to school, seeing Myungsoo talking to a girl, nodding, and smiling warmly at her.

Your heart sank.

It wasn't the first time, but it definitely didn't make you feel comfortable either. Why couldn't you be like all the other girls? Why didn't he like you? You always made an effort to even get him to speak to you in a nice manner, let alone smile at you! 

Frowning, you turned around and decided to ditch school, and head to the local coffee shop.

Ever so slightly did you know, 
going there..
could lead to a big mistake.

________________________________

Wow I'm so sorry for not updating everyone.

;w;

but I'm glad I already have a few subscribers even if I haven't even made the first chapter yet.

I promise to update more.

xoxo.

^~^