The Third Meeting

Our Song [HIATUS]

The whole class was fangirling and fanboying over 2 pieces of man meat. They needed partners for a three people project. Of course, I didn't have one, which typically meant I was stuck with them. I was stilll clinging to the chance of 2 magical people in need for a partner. I didn't say anything. I just watched as the class turned into a riot. 

I was enjoying the view of a class in a riot, an embarresed Kai and an annoyed Taemin. The teacher gave me a pleading look, seeing I was the only one with my sanity still intact. I sighed and walked to the front of the class and pulled the two near me. 

"Yah! They're my partner!" I yell loud enough for my classmates to hear. 

"Who do you think they are? They're ing celebrities. Why are they going with you?" A fangirl said in an annoying voice. 

"OHMAGERD!" I yell in an just annoying voice, "I completely forgot they're ing celebrites! You should take them." I say immitating her voice while gestering.

"Yay!" She happily squeals. 

"Just kidding." I bluntly say, "They're my partners. Yes, they're celebrites. Who cares? I bet you their stupid." I say looking at them. I grinneded. "Well maybe just Taemin." 

"USH!" She yelled stomping away. 

"So... You miss me this much?" Taemin bluntly and teasingly said to me. 

I grunted then left. How am I going to put up with this..?



Crappy and SUPER SHORT CHAPTER. I felt bad by not posting in a LONG TIME. So i came up with this..ugly..crappy...1/2 chapter.