(one) so you're the ice princess

Love Me As I Am ;; exo generation

Jessica walks straight. Her schedules have been cleared that day,thus she had nothing to do. She thought about practicing,but she was too lazy. She thought about calling one of her co-members,but they were probably busy.

Sighing,she continues to walk,her legs bringing her out of the building. She puffs her cheeks and walks towards the dorms.

Minutes later,she found herself infront of not her dorm's door but a certain rookie group's door. She bit her lip and knocked twice on the door.

She heard feet shuffling and within a few seconds,she found herself face to face with a blonde haired boy.

"Yah what are y-" The boy froze and cleared his throat. He seemed like he was not expecting the SNSD member to be knocking on his dorm's door.

"Sunbae! What are you doing here?" A surprised Wu Yi Fan-better known as Kris Wu- asked with curious eyes. Jessica smiled and shrugged. "I have nothing to do back at the dorm so I decided to drop by. Can I come in?"

Kris opened the door wider for her,smiling. "Oh,sure."

Jessica smiled back and entered,looking around. "So what are you up to?" Jessica asked,taking her time to look around.

"Oh nothing much. I actually have nothing to do." Kris said,closing the door behind him,shrugging.

Jessica nodded and walked around,pausing to look at a few pictures. "How are you guys doing?"

"We're doing fine. Congratulations on your comeback by the way." Kris said,studying her. He frowned and shook his head. 'Don't do that Kris. She probably doesn't like you.' He thought to himself.

"Do you want to do something?" Jessica asked,turning around. Kris smiled and nodded. "Sure."

Jessica grinned evilly and pulled him to the couch,sitting them both down. "Let's play truth or dare!"

"Okay.." Kris said,noticing an evil glint in her eye. Jessica smirked and clasped her hands together. "Truth or Dare?" She asked.

"Dare." Jessica grinned. She loved giving dares. erted ones to be exact.

"I dare you to take your shirt off!" Jessica laughed and smiled in victory as Kris looked at her with an amused look.

"Desperate to see me shirtless noona?" Kris said,pulling his shirt off. Jessica rolled her eyes and poked her tongue out.  In all honesty,she didn't know why she dared him like that. All she knows was that she was bored.

As Jessica smiled and laughed at his confused face,Kris had one thought through all this. 'So you're the ice princess.'


KrisSica's first meeting /nods/ I'm actually Jessica in the RP XD i'll be putting the RP link up soon~