update!

❝ awesomeness.png ❞ - resources & freebies
updates!

Hey! How are you guys? I hope you're all still alive here because it has been a while since I last updated this thread - my last update was last year (oops!) - so I'm not sure if you guys still remember me /sobs.

This is y-oseob btw who, because of her stupidity, changed her username to meetmeinvegas. That day, I was bored of my username - and while I was browsing pics of vegas on tumblr (since I will be visiting LV), I thought 'hey! meetmeinvegas sounds cute!' so yeah, I left my y-oseob profile, started a new one, bought a gold membership to help donate for AFF's mobile app, and now...............

I miss my old username.

Well, I could just return back to my old profile (it's still active) BUT I HAVE 3 FREAKIN BADGES IN THIS PROFILE, and none there.

That's why I decided to transfer awesomeness.png to my new profile, so don't be confused with my username now. ^^;

Anyway, less about me and more about awesomeness.png: I decided that I will be updating this thread again! Because I feel bad for abandoning this and because I have some resources to share but I don't have a resources&freebies thread in my new account. And starting a new one is... TIRING.

So yeah, this means that more resources coming soon.

/throwsconfetti

Stay tune guys! And comment when you're still active, please? Also, I have compiled all the resources from last year in the archive so feel free to download all ^^


Sorry for putting the adf.ly links though. All the funds I received from the adf.ly links and awesomeness.png will be donated to AFF for their mobile app (read blog here and here)! <3 Nuff said.