Chapter 3

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“See wha’?!? Hyung is coming with us today! Woohoo!” Seungri is bouncing around their room.

“I can hear you, Seunghyun.” Jiyong said coldly without even looking at him, his right hand covered half od his face. He seems tired.

“Oh, Hyung, I hope you can come with us tonight!” Seungri said bouncing to Jiyong who’s sitting by the long sofa.

“I think I got a bad jetlag.” He said with a cracked voice.

“Hu-uh. A G-Dragon that travels like ninja can get a jetlag? Lame excuse, man.”  TOP who is looking for water inside the cooler bumped in.

“Hyung, I really need some rest. Tomorrow I’ll have a meeting with NY’s staffs and a press conference.” Still with politeness he answered his Hyung.

“Ji, you will face her no matter what, if you keep avoiding her, you’re nothing but a coward. I wanted to say that long time ago, bro. but I think it’s suitable right now. Seunghyun hyung is right.” Right now, it’s Youngbae, his best buddy that suggests him such a thing. The brightest, Daesung, already made his way to his room in their hotel’s room.

“Whatever, guys. I’m going to bed right now!” he left the living room, heading to the stairs and gone to his room, upstairs.

 

“He knows that his life is nothing but a crap for years because he’s avoiding her.” Youngbae said.

“I think we should make him go tonight.” TOP agreed, handing Youngbae a bottle of vitamin water.

“Me too.” The youngest agreed too.

“Let’s sleep for now.” Youngbae said cooly before he gone to his room, next to Daesung’s.

 

“Hyung, you’re coming?” Seungri asked while he was walking down the stairs, seeing his hyung walking in front of him.

“Ugh, I’m hun-ng..ry..” he said looking to his maknae.

“Oh, HUNGRY. I SEE.” Seungri .

“Shut up, Seunghyun.” Big Seunghyun said from the living room because he heard what they wanted to heard, actually.

“Jiyong hyung, your face looks pale, are you alright?” Daesung asked, worrying his hyung that looks like….he hasn’t slept since 1988.

“I’m fine, Daesung-ah.” Jiyong replied, sitting next to Youngbae who’s wearing his shoes.

“Hyung you can rest here if you want and we’ll buy you some food.” Daesung worried. For real. Because he didn’t hear what his hyung and the maknae planned.

“No, I’ll just go with you guys. It’s been long time since the last time I spend a dinner with you all.” Jiyong cooly respond, giving them a sign that they understand. “Guys, let’s go.” Without forgetting his hand commanded too.

“OH-KAY. WHATEVER, LEADAH.” TOP kicked his new sneakers to the wall beside Seungri, frightened him.

“HYYYUUU~~NGGG~!!” Seungri shouting TOP’s name all the way to their car. Tch, no matter what, I think I can never hate them. Then Jiyong settled himself into the car.

 

“Oh, Jiyong oppa! Long time no see!” CL happily welcomed him.

“Oh, Chaerin-ah..” he replied with a faint smile. They all know who is the one that can made him showed his gummy smiles. They damn know who.

“Let’s order!!” Seungri said after a few awkward seconds in silence because GD got a seat in front of Dara, who’s not saying a word since they arrived. The dinner went great, but for two of them, they will think there is no each other by the night. They look alright, when they’re stabbing each other’s heart, killing their feelings and confusing their friends.

“Jiyong oppa, your store are doing extremely great! We’ve been to the NY and LA stores! We also bought many things! OMG! So many good things!”

“Ah, thank you, Chaerin-ah. Next time, I’ll just give you for free.” He smiled. Making her flinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter