Chapter 1

Without You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Jiyong..” the girl cling on his arm again.

“Sohee, I told you. We’re done. Okay! So don’t act like we’re dating or what..” he removed her hand from his arm.

“No, Oppa. I won’t let you go!!” she hugged him.

“But I don’t want you to stay either. Just go, Sohee. I am a bad guy. Besides, I don’t love you, okay?” Jiyong pleaded.

“Oppa… why..*hiks* y-you a.-*hiks*re.. s-so.. *hiks* cruel…” she cried and hug him even tighter.

“Hey, Sohee.. listen up. We can’t be together any more. Go for Heechul, he loves you. Be with someone that loves you.”

“If that’s so.. *hiks* why Oppa doesn’t go to someone *hiks* too?” she asked innocently.

“Oppa…I…Uhm, Oppa doesn’t love or loved by any one, Sohee.” Half lying half not.

“Should we break up?” earning a nod from Jiyong. He smiled gently and hug her again.

“Ssshh.. I’m sorry, kay? Now, I’ll fetch you home. Arraso?” the girl nodded.

 

 

 

 

JIYONG

 

Yeah. It’s me. Kwon Jiyong. I am nothing but a heartbreaker. A bad boy. Because I don’t think I deserve to be called a guy, yet. Yeah, I once loved someone. And love her with my full heart. Once I ‘set her free’, I thought I can find someone else, and she can be with another better person. But no, I can’t find another person to love. To lean my head on her lap when I’m sad. To cried out in her hug. Or to spend my rest life with. I don’t know why. I just can’t.

Where is she right now? After that day… we broke up.

I wish to see her again.

It’s killing me, really.

It cuts me deeper each day.

And I don’t know why.

I think…

…I’m fallin’..

Without her…

Without You, baby..

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oppa, long time no see..” Sulli, my second girlfriend. Used to be my girlfriend.

“Oh, Sulli, how are you? What are you doin here?”  yes, what is she doing right now in my boutique.

“I’m..fine. even if I can never find anyone else except you. I’m shopping, Oppa. Don’t you see?” ugh. She doesn’t have to mention her love life, by the way. And also, I know she’s shopping but….

“Oh, shopping? It’s a male-clothing, Sulli.” I tried to look like a guest around here too.

“Yeah, I want to buy this for you.” Oh really?

“This design is cool…somehow remind me of you,” of course, I designed it, stupid.

“and this one.. has dragon on it.. just like your alias, Oppa. And the last one,” dragon? Seriously, with the store named “vita dolce” and my tattoos, the designs here, is she that stupid to realize it’s my clothing-line?

“the last one..” she is thinking for another lie.

“I bet this one is for your eldest brother?” I asked. Not asking actually, just testing, her lies.

“Uhm..Oh-ye-yeahh.. he’s in Seoul now..” biting your lips is one of many signs that you’re lying. You are still the Sulli I know before.

“So, have fun, Sulli. I will get going…”

“But, Oppa. This clothes…” she pretends to cling on me. The customers around are whispering my name. Yeah, popularity. But this stupid girl doesn’t realize. How come she? I doubt she has television in her house.

“Don’t buy them for me.. I have them already, Sulli.” She changed her face. I really don’t know this queen of drama.

“Ah, let me get you another designs!” she shouted and started running around my st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter