Namjoo's Revenge

She is Jealous

 

“Can you stop being jealous?” Kyungsoo said calmly before entered the apartment; that he had been shared with his girlfriend for almost 2 years.

“Of course I need to be jealous! You’re my boyfriend for god sake.” Namjoo said furiously before followed her boyfriend into the apartment.

“She is just my client. There is nothing more between us.” Kyungsoo explained while rubbed his forehead.

“She doesn’t look like your client. With all the touching and rubbing!” Namjoo raised her voice.

“You just came at the wrong time. She doesn’t mean it okay?”

“Whoa, now you defend her, why? You like her?” Namjoo raised her eyebrows.

Kyungsoo looked at his girlfriend, “Kim Namjoo, she is only my client. We don’t have any relationship. Just a formal business. There’s nothing happen okay?”

She let out a scoffed, “Do Kyungsoo this is nth time you gave me that stupid reason. Every girl you’d been flirting was all your client. I’m tired hearing that reason. Tonight, I want to know if you take this relationship seriously.”

“I’ve been taking this relationship seriously. If not why I moved in with you? Please Namjoo, I just only love you. There’s no one else in my heart. I swear!” he looked at Namjoo with a pleading stared.

Namjoo just ran her gazed towards the windows; revealing the hustle of the night city.

Kyungsoo sighed and went to Namjoo and cupped her face, “Baby, look at me please.” He said softly.

Namjoo slowly looked at Kyungsoo soft and delicate face. She had always fallen in love with that face and stare.

“Everything that happen in my life, I’ll take it seriously. Including you. Trust me you’re the best thing that had occurred in my life. Until now, I never think to find anyone else.” Kyungsoo persuaded her; full of love and care before gave a kiss on her forehead.

Namjoo pouted, “Nowadays, I noticed you’d been popular among our officemates and clients…”

Kyungsoo let out a chuckled, “Well, what can I say I’m Do Kyungsoo after all. No one can resist me.”

Namjoo gave a piercing glared before stomped her feet on Kyungsoo’s feet make he let go her face and winced in pain.

“That for being a cocky-guy.” Namjoo uttered nonchalantly before enter their room.

Kyungsoo limped to their room and find out the door was locked, “Namjoo! Open the door.”

“Couch tonight.” She said while resting her back on the door and let out a silent giggled.

“Baby, you can’t just throw your handsome and hard to resist boyfriend out.” Kyungsoo said softly before knocked the door and called Namjoo’s name several times.

-End

 

Just a short shot

Subway