1 Emblem

Aural Clan Powers

 

1 Emblem:

                Plant Manipulation: Allows Kynarai to manipulate and control plant life. At lower levels, a Kyunarai can only make minor modifications to the plants they come into contact with and cannot yet control their creations.  The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has, the larger and more extravagant the modifications and they can even take control of their creation, making it do it's controller's bidding.

                Vines: Allows Kynarai to sprout vines from the earth to wrap, hold and squeeze their target. At lower levels, Kynarai can only sprout a few vines with minimal reach and strength.  The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has,  the more vines they can summon, the larger they are and the stronger they are which allows them to potentially crush the target. NOTE: This does the least damage of all the vines but is the hardest to break.

                Barkskin: Allows the Kynarai to turn cover their body in living bark to protect them from incoming attacks.  At lower levels, a Kynarai cannot hold the form very long and it cannot endure much damage. The more practice and emblems a Kynarai has, the longer they can hold form and the tougher it is. NOTE: This form is weak to ice and fire attacks.