About Us

They don't know

Henry and Amber snucked out of SM building quietly like ninjas stuck in a wig and round glasses. Blowing their disguise too early will be a waste. Amber was sporting a long wavy wig while Henry is being Henry Potter again, minus the creepiness. He didn't style his hair up because, well, that will just be pretty obvious. Once they turned around the corner of the street, both of them sighed, looked at each other for some seconds then burst into laughter. Passers by looked at them strangely so they stopped.

"We've done this a hundred of times before but it still excites me like it's the first time!" Amber puffed as they continued walking to the bus stop. Henry reached out to her hand and linked them. They were smiling at the process.

"When you're with me, everything's exciting." Then he kissed her hand.

"Hey, don't do that. People are grossed out."

"Well, I don't really care. Do you care?"

"Yes I do care. Anyways, where are you taking me, Mochi?" They halted as they reached the bus stop and waited for their bus. No one was giving them weird looks so it was way comfortable.

"Hm... just some restobar. The mocktails there are perfect. Also the music. "

"Really? And dude, this time you can't make me drink alcohol."

"I know better than to to make you drink alcohol, miss. I don't want another puke-stained shirt."

"Haha! But you didn't you said I was y as hell when I was drunk?" Amber s her other arm around Henry's arm and put her chin on his shoulder.

"Oh hell yeah. But I love my shirts more so still no alcohol for you."

"Who said I want a spiked drink?" She pouted then their bus arrived and the couple stepped on the public vehicle. They sat at the far back and marveled at the wonderful night life before them. Seoul was indeed most beautiful when the sun has already set and hundreds of flashing lights lighten up the whole city. Henry whistled as they passed by SNSD's billboard and Amber smacked his stomach hard. Henry winced in pain. He wondered if he's gonna witness another jealous Amber attack.

"I still haven't forgot that flirting with Hyo-unnie yet." She glared at her as he flipped over in pain.

"Hey, I wasn't flirting! I was just... I guess taking the chance to dance with her?"

"You were flirting with her. My llama intuition is never wrong, Mr. Lau."

"Okay, okay I give up. A man can never win an argument with a lady."

"Good." She then smiled her sweet eye smile which made Henry's stomach to flip. Yep, that still happens. Suddenly Henry thought of what he's gonna do tonight. He thought about for like seven times already, and for seven times also, his mind decided that what he'll do will not be that bad. He just prays that Amber's reaction will be pleasing. He bit his bottom lip as he think more about the woman whose hand he's holding. The woman whose smile can melt his insides. The woman whose laugh can be recorded in his mind and he'll never get tired hearing it everyday. The woman whose outer appearance differs so much from her inner self. The woman whom he loves so dearly. So dearly that he's convinced himself for the eight time that he'll do what he planned to do tonight. No hesitations, no regrets.

"Hey are we there yet?" Amber suddenly spoke out of the blue, waking Henry from his cloud of thoughts.

"Just another block from here." He replied hastily that Amber raised one eyebrow in curiosity. But she didn't ask anyhow.

"Henry, what do you prefer, my previous short hair, current hair, pre-debut hair, or this wig on me now?" She asked as she twirled a bunch of hair around her finger.

"Actually, any hairstyle suits you. But since you're asking me to choose one and I know that you won't stop bugging me until I tell, I'll choose your current hair." Amber looked at him with a questioning look then asked, "Why?"

Henry sandwiched his chin between his thumb and forefinger, suggesting a look that he's thinking.

"Why? Maybe because it's between boyish and feminine." He smiled and tucked a strand behind her ear.

"Oh, we're here." Henry pushed the button on the side then stood up, lifting Amber with him. The bus stopped and they stepped out of the vehicle. They stopped at at ice cream shop nearby.

 

"One bubblegum and double dutch, please."

The ahjumma kept on glancing at the pair as they marveled at the different flavors.

"You two look like those young people my daughter has on her room." She handed the cones to them with a smile. Henry and Amber looked at each other then chuckled lightly. 

"We get that a lot, ahjumma." Amber replied as Henry paid for the melting ice creams. 

"Well, all those people have a lot of look alikes. Their faces are all the same! I can't imagine how kids these days memorize them." The ahjumma shook her head as she handed the receipt.

"Thank you." They bowed just after a teenage girl in a high school uniform entered the shop and greeted her umma, who turns out to be the woman at the cashier. He glanced at the couple in front and she froze.

"Omo... He-Henber?!"

"They look like your idols, don't they?" Her mother said.

"Could you possibly be.. Henry Lau and Amber Liu?"

"No." They said in unison which only raised the suspicion of the young woman.

"We just look like Amber and Henry." Both of them smiled and bowed down to the astonished young lady.

"We'll go now. Thanks again, ahjumma."

"But.. I'm 100% sure that's Henber." The girl murmured and went outside to glance at their retreating figures. She snapped a quick photo before hoing back. "This is what happens when you're OTP deprived."

--

"Phew! That was close." Henry sighed as they turned around a corner. 

"Haha! How can she recognise me despite the hair?"

"Because we didn't change your pretty face." Henry playfully kissed her nose then Amber snickered.

They walked for a while until their ice creams were done.

"Here it is." They stopped before a restobar named "The Nest".

They stepped inside and the serene atmosphere of the place made Amber smiled. There were many people at the bar, considering the time of the night. They sat at a table in front of the stage where an acoustic duo is performing live.

"I like it here. How'd you find it?" Amber asked as she searched for a sumptuous meal in the menu.

"Gen brought us here sometime last month." He signaled for a waiter then ordered. They ate for some time and chatted and laughed. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Then Henry excused himself.

Amber ordered a mocktail as she waited for Henry. Fortunately, no one noticed them because of the  dimly lit room. After three minutes, Henry was still not back and Amber is starting to worry. She stood up just when a spotlight illuminated the center stage and a man holding a guitar with deflated cheeks, and small eyes suddenly spoke up.

"Will you please take a sit, lovely miss?"

The crowd was murmuring and people started getting their smartphones, trying to catch a live performance of an idol at a local place. Amber gave him a what-are-you-doing look but obeyed him anyway and aat down.

"Good evening, everyone. As most of you know, I'm Henry Lau of Super Junior-M. And I'm here to offer a song to a special lady with me tonight." Then the spotlight traveled from Henry to Amber. The crowd clapped as Henry began to sing.

People say we shouldn't be together

We're too young to know about forever

But I say that they don't know what they talk talk talkin' about

 

Cause this love is only getting stronger

I don't wanna wait any longer

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine girlll

Amber chuckled at the last word as she remembered his tweet on her birthday. All Henber fans went crazy because of that.

They don't know about the things we do

They don't know the I love you's

But I bet you if they only knew

They will just be jealous of us

They don't know about the up all night's

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Bby they don't know about

They don't know about us

 

They don't know how special you are

They don't know what you've done to my heart

They can say anything they want  cause they don't know about us

Amber went to Henry, snatched the microphone from the stand and surprised everyone when she began singing.

They don't know what we do best

That's between me and you and our little secret

But I wanna tell em

I wanna tell the world that you're my boy

Se continued singjng and dropped the disguise. Everyone gasped as the long-haired woman transform into f(x)'s very own rapper.

They don't know about the thjngs we do

They don't know the I love you's

But I bet you if they only knew

They will just be jealous of us

They don't know about the up all night's

They don't know I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Henry joined in singing the last part and dropped the guitar by his side.

Baby they don't know about

They don't know about us

The crowd cheered, hooped, and clapped for the couple as they taste each other's lip. They both broke a smile then Amber said, "Didn't knew you'rea Directioner?"

"Didn't knew you were either." Then they spun around ans thanked everyone. As Henry was about to pay, the manager refused saying that the number of customers they attracted was enough. Turning around, they saw that the small crowd before became a large group, taking pictures to be uploaded on their respective blogs. 

"Let's both check Twittet after 15 minutes." Amber suggested. 

"Why not now? We won't trend that fast."

"But we can always check our fans' reaction." Amber heard her phone buzz. Vic-umma was calling. She received the call and was welcomed by her family shouting "HENBER IS REAL!" altogether. 

"Hey, calm down you guys." She responded.

"Oh my gosh, Amber! You're the first one of us to be in a relationship as an idol!" Victoria said which hinted something Amber thought. Which was said by Krystal.

"The tomboy one of all of us! How can this be possible?!" 

"Ya, Krystal. You should be happy for Amber!" Luna said.

"Hyung! Or am I supposed to call you unnie again?" Sulli asked and Amber can imagine the grin on her face.

"I'm still your hyung, Sul."

"News about Henber is all over the net now. You better check it out." That was Victoria suggesting to go off the phone and search the net instead. 

"I'll see you guys later, okay? And Vic-umma, I'll take care. Bye."

"Woah, Am. This is history." Henry said as he stared at his phone. "Check your twitter fast."

"Okaaay." She gasped. Simply because #henber, HENBER IS REAL, Amber and Henry, and Llama and Snoopy are all trending worldwide. And her mentions were filled with different reactions. There was Min, Suzy, BoA, Jonghyun, Donghae, Yesung, Rich Ting, Simon Curtis, Gen and the gang, and of course, the stans. Amber just laughed it all. She tweeted something before taking Henry's hand.

"Want to watch The Hobbit?" She said as they started walking briskly.

"I'll never let a movie date down." Henry kissed Amber's head and hugged her tightly from the side.

"Now Kris, Key, Myungsoo, Donghae, and Krystal won't be bugging my jealous nerve." Amber just laughed at her boyfriend's remark.

"Because the world already knows that you're mine girlll." And they kissed.

--

Amber J. Liu @llama_ajol

Now they know about us. Lez be happy everyone! :* to someone, love YOU.

Henry Lau @henrylau89

Public couple #1 now watching The Hobbit. Thank you guys for the support! to someone, love YOU TOO. <3

---

Finished at last! Sorry to keep you waiting! I was making it more beautiful. Haha. Sorry for typos case I wasn't able to type this in a computer. I only used a phone. Because i love you guys, I dididn't wait for tomorrow to arrive to post this. I'm sooo escited dor this! Wish this is true. 

#GetWellSoonSnoopy go on tweet this Amber!!! Hahaha :D thanks for reading! Will proofread tomorrow.