60 Seconds To Fall For You

Found You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun’s POV

She's running speeding towards me, not actually running because she's wearing rollerblade.

Just looking at her make my lips curl up, from the first time I saw her she had her own way to express her charms.

Like now, it's freaking cold outside but she's nonchalantly just wearing a pink short pants and a white hoodie, an interesting girl.

A pink hat cling perfectly on her head covering her upper face but i’m sure it's really her.

Once again she comes into my life with her unexpected way.

Does she remember me?

 

~~Yoochun’s flashback

Author’s POV

As usual, the cafe located at the end of the road, always crowded by visitors. Just a few months opened, called c'est la vie de cafe instantly known everywhere. Interesting concept for young people, not to mention the owner who put handsome men only, as their waiters, make a nuance modern cafe, was crowded by young girls as well as the old.

Most of the worker only 17 or 18 years old. As long as they are handsome and hardworker they're welcome to work there.

The owner of the cafe itself is still in college. And of course he's handsome.

Open from 7 am until 10 pm every day and never a day went empty of customers.

And on saturday like now, the visitors always successfully met the cafe. But the waiters there are always agile to serve the customers. The cafe's motto is "not to make customers wait too long", with 4 people working in the kitchen and 6 other people ready to receive orders.

"Oi Pete! Give me 2 omurice and 2 latte. "

Shouts a waiter there.

"Mike! 2 omurice 2 latte!" hearing his name called, the man ran to the open kitchen taking the orders.

He's one of the waiters at the c'est la vie de cafe, aged 17 years old and high school student.

Micky Park, or often called Mike by his friends.

To support his family economic situation, Micky have no other choice besides to work part-time here and there. This is the fourth year, he lives in a country where everybody dreams come true, but for him, 4 years was the toughest times in his life.

Leaving his native land, Seoul, Korea while still in the elementary school, moved to the United States.

And must face the fact, the economic shocks in his family is too heavy and her mother became a single parent after divorcing their father. Micky had to stay strong for the sake of his brother, ricky, and his mother who worked hard for the sake of the three of them.

In addition to having a handsome face, his voice is also beautiful and at times brought him received the trophy from the singing competition.

Not to mention he has piano skill too, he practice hard to play the piano all alone. He often asked to play the piano and sing w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter