1

I Got a Boy!

Yoona couldn’t feel happier.  Finally she enrolled in her dream school, SM High School.  Private high school owned by Lee Soo Man who dedicated his life for education.  SM High School was famous for its good reputation, its genius students, its best education environment, and its best education services.  You didn’t have to pay nothing to enroll as long as you met its standard intelligence skill but if you insisted to enroll you could pay a very high fee.  This was how the school could survive and why there were lots of caebol (ballooner’s sons) in this prestigious school; the have ones paid for very high tuition fees and geniuses could enroll for free.

Yoona wasn’t one with a wealthy background, but after placed as the winner of Model Students Competition, beating Song Jongki from SM High, the school put their interest on her.  Here she was, inside SM High office after officially accepted the offer two days ago.  She didn’t considered herself as better students than SM High because there were rumor that SM High didn’t put even their best 100th students on the competition, but she’s indeed happy.

She just finished the placement tests given by the school and waited for the result, about an hour later Mr. Lee came himself and told her the result.

“Congratulation, Ms. Im Yoona.  We are proudly accepted you in this school and get a chance to help develop the great potential of yours.  You meet our requirements to be placed in our special class.  So, Ms. Im Yoona, would you like to start studying here from now on, or tomorrow?” Mr. Lee smiled.

Yoona beamed, “Thank you Mr. Lee.  Thank you for giving me this opportunity, I’m honored.  I’m ready to start studying.”

“The honor is ours, Mr. Im Yoona.  Such a pity you refused our offer to give you a room in one of our dormitories.”

“It’s no need to stay at the dorm, I’m from this town and I have no heart to leave my mother alone.”

Mr. Lee smiled, “Very well then, you may go and meet Ms. Kim who will give you everything you need and show you your classroom.  Have a nice day.”

Yoona went out the room to found a young lady waiting for her.  “My name is Kim Taeyeon, you can call me Unnie if you want.  You’re part of our family right now,” she smiled.

Yoona smiled back, “Hello Taeyeon Unnie, I’m Im Yoona.”

“Hello Im Yoona, nice to finally meet you. It’s been a long time since our school gets a new family.  These are all you need.”

Taeyeon gave her schedule, school’s map, the print out of school’s rules etc.  “Oh I forgot to mention, your uniform will be ready by next week, for now you could use your casual clothes.  Should we go to your class now?”

Yoona nodded.  They went outside and walked to a rather secluded area at the back of the school.  She could see basketball court, tennis court, and an empty field that could be use for whatever you want.  In the middle there was a rather small building comparing to the others.

“I see this special class is placed far from the other.  I guess because the students are study freaks and book worms, who easily get distracted by the others normal students?” Yoona smiled weakly, concerned by her own thought of a class full of boring students.

“Are you like that?” Taeyeon smiled.

“Unfortunately, nope.  I can’t really study in quite atmosphere, I even hate library for being too quite,” Yoona shook her head.  Taeyeon chuckled.

“This Mr. Zhoumi, he’s not Korean, isn’t he?” Yoona asked as looking at his homeroom teacher’s name.

“Yes, he’s Chinese.  The kids call him Hyung or gege.  Didn’t I mention that your classmates are boys?”

Yoona turned her head to Taeyeon, frowned.  “They are ALL boys?”

“Yes,” Taeyeon chuckled.  “But don’t worry, they are nice,” she added.

“How can I?  I mean I’ll be the only girl in the class?” Yoona whined.  Taeyeon just gave her another smile.

They kept walking until they could hear loud voices coming from the classroom.

On your face, dude!  On you face!” and there was a very loud laughing.

“Yah!  You’re cheating!”

“You’re being too loud!  I still can hear you even with my earphones on!”

“That’s because you not turn the music on yet!”

“You got me! Lol”

“I think now you know why we put them in secluded area,” Taeyeon chuckled.

“Yeah, and I think this is too loud to my liking.”



I will probably update the next chapter tonight, yeah!! X)

Comments and subscribers are appreciated, thank you~