Lost and Found

Evader

Minho arrived at 12. Normally that's way to early for me, but these days I haven't overslept once. Niel crashed at my place, saying something about wanting to meet his Idol, and they were happily chatting in the living room when I came back with drinks. 

"Ah, hello Mr. Lee" Minho greeted. 

"Ah, just call me Chunji. Shall we start?" I said.

"Okay, Chunji. So, you want me to find a person?"

"Yup, pretty much"

"...Do you have any idea of where he can be?" Minho asked, looking suprised at my very short answers.

"Not really, that's why I hired you. I do know he hasn't left the country at least"

"Chunji!" Niel said, kicking my leg under the table. "I''m sorry Mr. Choi, ever since L.Joe dissapeared Chunji has been acting..strange. Thats why we have to find him, and we don't have many clues. But we do know where he used to live, his name and his appearance if thats to any help?"

"Thats good, and I told you you can call me Minho" He said and smiled at Niel. Che. "Do you have any photos?" Minho said and looked back at me.

"Sure, I'll go get my album" I said and went up to my room. They seemed way to happy for my taste, I couldn't stand it. 

 

After giving him a decent photo, as well as the information we had, he went and got his computer which he forgot in the hall. 

"Excuse me Chunji, but could I borrow a room?"

"Sure you can take that one" I said and pointed to a office room "Can I ask why?"

"It's simple, I just need a place to focus, as well as talking to my friend without bothering you guys. If you're really lucky this will only take half an hour or so"

He went in and started to fix with his computer, headset and a lot of other stuff I've never seen before while me and Niel went up to my room. 

 

Two hours and fortyfive munites later. 

"So Niellie... something you wanna tell me?" I said smirking at him.

"W-whats with the ugly nickname hyung?"

"Oh? So Niel won't tell me?"

"What?"

"You and Mr. Handsome downstairs. I saw the looks"

"What? T-theres nothing!"

"There is!"

"Not!"

"You're lying to me Niel?" I said as my eyes slightly darkened for extra effect. 

"O-of course not! It just.. well.. YesIlikehimgosh!"

"Didn't hear you~"

"You did!" 

"Yeah yeah, but why did you deny it to me?"

"It's just a little crush, nothing big..."

"Yeah? He seems pretty into you though..."

"Really?"

"Yes! You should definetly give it a try at least."

"Excuse me, try what?" both me and Niel turned our heads in panic. 

"Nothing! Well, have you found anything?" I said and I quicky came on my feet and dragging Minho downstairs, leaving a frozen Niel behind. 

"Yeah, I did. You see, If you crosscheck the data from that day, compare it with-"

"Yeah yeah, enough  with the chit-chat and get to the point. Three hours is a looong wait right now"

"Okay okay, so he is in a nieghbouring city. In fact, the one I was recently in. When I first saw the picture I knew I recognized him, but since he changed his blonde hair in the photo it's obvious that I wouldn't know where I'd seen him before. I didn't manage to get his adress, but I could find the school he attends. A pretty fancy one too"

"Really, thats awesome! I'll go tell Niel and then we can finally go!"

"Eh.. we?"

"Yes, all of us of course. You better have packed" Chunji said with an evil smirk on his face.