Baekhyun's Confession

Look At Me

 

Am I an idiot?

Waiting for someone that will never look at me?

Again I laughed; laughed at my false hope.

Hope she will look at me like the way I look at her.

Baekhyun stopped writing when he heard footsteps behind him. He slowly closed his journal and turned back. He smiled when he looked his best friend was walking towards him with a big smiled.

“Hey Baekhyun!”

“Hey Kyungsoo!”

Kyungsoo sat beside him before gave a sly grinned, “So I notice you wrote something in your journal?”

Baekhyun startled before composed himself and gave a poker face, “Yes I wrote something… Why?”

“Oh come on Baekhyun! We’re best friends since we’re on our diapers. You just wrote in your journal when someone make you upset. Who is that person? I can beat his life out if you want.” Kyungsoo nudged his shoulder playfully.

“You want to beat your life out?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

“Huh? I’m the person who make you upset? Really? What I had done to you?” Kyungsoo said apprehensively.

Baekhyun who can’t hold his face expression, let out a big laughed, “You seriously fall for that?”

Kyungsoo who can’t held up his expression just gave a smacked on Baekhyun’s head before pouted, “Ya! You really love to make me nervous!”

Baekhyun bit his lips to hold up his laughed before patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder, “I’m sorry just joking.”

“Joking in your !” Kyungsoo mumbled before rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, Kyungsoo felt a pair of hands blocked his views make he frowned and touched the hands.

“Guess who?” a familiar soft voice greet Kyungsoo’s ear.

He grinned before said, “Kim Namjoo, Do Kyungsoo’s property.”

“The first one correct but the second one… I’m doubt.” Namjoo said cheekily before went sat beside Kyungsoo.

“Yah, what are you doubt for? You’re mine.” Kyungsoo pouted.

“Of course I’m yours.” Namjoo said calmly before gave a chaste kiss to Kyungsoo; who look like a ripe tomato.

“Seriously bring this into your room.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes before stuffed his journal into his bag.

Namjoo stared at Baekhyun for a moment, “Writing in your journal Baekhyun? Something happen?”

Baekhyun let out a groaned, “Here we go again… Nothing happen Kim Namjoo. I just felt like writing.”

“You just write in your journal when you sad. That’s why.” Namjoo said before entwined her fingers with Kyungsoo.

“See even Namjoo can see you’re frowning about something. You know you can tell us right?” Kyungsoo said while looking directly towards Baekhyun.

“Stop being to concern guys. I’m okay. At least I’m thinking I’m okay.” Baekhyun said exasperatedly.

The love birds just kept quiet; signaling they stopped this conversation.

“Kyungsoo-ah can you buy me a mineral bottle. I’m thirsty.” Namjoo pouted.

Kyungsoo sighed before stood up and went to the nearest vending machine.

“Baekhyun, tell me.” Namjoo said with a strict tone.

“I thought you stopped this conversation already?” Baekhyun acted clueless.

Namjoo send a warning stared to him, “It’s about Eunji again huh?”

Baekhyun let out a sighed and just threw his views to the front; avoiding Namjoo’s sharp eyes.

“You know she won’t know yours feeling if you don’t confess it to her.”

“She had feelings towards Joonmyun hyung.”

“So?”

Baekhyun turned his head towards Namjoo, “Are you just said ‘so?’”

Namjoo raised her eyebrows, “Yes I had said ‘so’. Baekhyun, she had feeling towards Joonmyun doesn’t mean she will be with him. You need to tell her your feelings in the same time prove it.”

“It’s easier for you to say.” Baekhyun mumbled.

“Can I tell you something? But please don’t be awkward with me after this, because this is all history.” Namjoo said calmly.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows; signaling Namjoo to continued her words.

“Before I start to going out with Kyungsoo I had feelings with someone. But Kyungsoo proved me that he can steal my heart back from that guy.” Namjoo trailed off-ed.

“Who is that guy?” Baekhyun asked fill with curiosity.

“You.”

Before Baekhyun can react Kyungsoo had arrived with a mineral bottle, “For you.”

Baekhyun just kept quiet and look back to the scenery in front of him; let the lovebird being intimated with each other besides him.

***

Baekhyun gripped a paper hard; almost make the paper ruined.

He went to Eunji’s direction who was chatting with some of her friends.

Baekhyun laid himself on the fluffy mattress and start to think Namjoo’s previous words.

“Yes I had said ‘so’. Baekhyun, she had feeling towards Joonmyun doesn’t mean she will be with him. You need to tell her your feelings in the same time prove it.”

“Before I start to going out with Kyungsoo I had feelings with someone. But Kyungsoo proved me that he can steal my heart back from that guy.”

He let out sighed for several times before woke up from his lying and grabbed the picture frame; beside his night stand.

Showing the picture 2 years ago when Sehun captured their photos at Jongin’s birthday party.

He caressed Eunji’s face, who was smiling happily, in the picture.

“Should I make a move to you Eunji?”

Eunji looked up when a shadow surrounded her, “Oh Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun gave a small smiled, ignoring her friends who were also looking at him. He passed the paper towards Eunji.

Eunji had a curios and shocked expression on her face, “W-What is this?”

“A paper.” Baekhyun replied simply.

“Yeah I know this is paper. I mean for what?”

“This is my heart. Empty and dull.”

Eunji still had a confused look, “W-What do you mean?”

Baekhyun fished out a pink highlight pen and wrote ‘Eunji’, “But after I met this girl my heart start to fill up.”

Then, he drew a birthday cake and balloon, “I start to realized I fallen for this girl when we start to getting closer after Jongin’s birthday party.”

Baekhyun smiled a little before let out a black marker, “But after I heard that she had a feeling towards Joonmyun. I tried to erase her from my heart.”

He blank ‘Eunji’ with black ink.

“Unfortunately her name will kept appear even if I tried hard to erase it.” He use back the pink highlight pen to write ‘Eunji’; now several times.

“I just wished someday she will look me different way she looks at me now.” Baekhyun said while looking directly towards her.

“Eunji, tear this paper if you reject me and pass back this paper to me if you accept me.” Baekhyun said before took a few steps behind.

Eunji let out a sighed before grabbed the paper and walked through Baekhyun, after left a few inches between them she held the paper in front of Baekhyun’s face.

“I’m sorry Baekhyun.” She said slowly before tear the paper and threw it at the floor.

Baekhyun maintained his expression, only God knew how sad, terrible, hurt and broken he felt.

Before he can said anything a pair of lips placed on his make his eyes widened.

‘W-What had happen?’ he thought clueless when Eunji pulled back.

“I don’t need that paper because I want to own your heart.” She said while looking at Baekhyun.

“W-What?” Baekhyun only can blurt that out.

Eunji laughed sweetly before hugged his neck, “I had already looked you different from anyone else, Byun Baekhyun. I already did, a long time ago.”

“When?” Baekhyun asked, while his hands slowly hugged Eunji’s waist.

“2 years ago.” She replied simply.

Baekhyun let out a soft chuckled, “How stupid I am! I should just confess to you 2 years ago.”

“Yes you’re stupid for making me wait.” Eunji said before pressed her lips on Baekhyun’s.

They were in their world; ignored the cheered sound behind them.

-End

 

Crappy & rushed ending