1

Roommate
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was your first morning in a new apartment. You were sitting in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal, feeling somewhat nervous. This place was very different and you were definitely going to need some time to adjust. You kept your eyes on the box and tried to solve the childish puzzle on the back.

A few minutes later the bathroom door opened and your roommate stepped out, leaving a trail of mini puddles on the floor as he walked. On the way to his room, he passed by the kitchen and stopped once he saw you.

"Good morning," Yonghwa greeted.

You looked up from the box and dropped your jaw (along with some half-chewed Frosted Flakes). Seeing him wearing nothing but a towel around his waist certainly woke you up. And he looked a hell of a lot tastier than your breakfast. Good morning indeed.

"Hi," you replied shyly as you tried to regain composure. This wasn't your first time being around him when he was this scantily-clad, but this was your first time really seeing him... since it was always pretty dark the other times. 

"I totally forgot you were here. Old habits die hard, I guess," he said as he kissed your forehead.

Something about the way he said that was a bit... off. You stopped admiring his body and looked up at his face. That didn't help much though since his eyes always made your heart race faster than anything.

"Did you plan this?" you asked, raising your eyebrow.

Yonghwa chuckled softly as he sat on your lap. "Do you like it?" he whispered in your ear.

Of course you liked it.

"Get off me! You weigh a million pounds," you whined in attempt to avoid answering the question.

"Make me," he protested, bouncing up and down. You really did enjoy that more than you should ha

Please log in to read the full chapter