chapter 1

look with you’r heart and not with you’r eye’s

I sat on edge of my bed this was my new room it was huge this was just the bedroom i had a huge walk in closet a long with a really big bathroom that had a spa inside also a extra room for changing and one for studying then one for extra room and to do whatever. They all had the newest furniture i entered the closet and stared open mouthed it had everything 4 book shelves with shoes and a lot racks with shirts and a cabinet full of extra stuff like belts and stuff and another cabinet full of pants and skirts and then another with under ware and socks. 

the maid entered.

Ma’m the stylist is ready to see you.

Oh ok, i responded. then followed her through the large house to a room.

Their stood a woman highly fashionable.

Hello mistress she said politely i’m your stylist Viona.

Ok hi Viona ,and calling me Kristal is fine.

this morning i found out that i was the granddaughter of the richest man in asia i was forced to leave home and come here it was almost noon when i would meet my grandpa and the 5 possible future husbands aish why was i forced into this.I was usually a tomboy with short hair they were going to give me some kind of make over.

Minho’s POV 

all we had was a picture but she looked a lot like her mother taemin saw the picture and fell for her she was very pretty but a real tomboy that would not go over well with master.

it was finally she’d arrived and the rand door opened.