Cuties

Ren's NU'EST Dress

 

 

Aron was sighing under his breath, feeling awkward being outside the change room of a women’s store. He knew his boyfriend could pass as a girl the majority of the time, but he never imagined that one silly game would result in this...

 

~~FLASHBACK~~

“Alright Ren, it’s your turn, Truth or Dare?” Minhyun asked the short blonde haired boy. They members were in their dorm living room, all in a circle, sitting on pillows. They were having a big sleepover before they all went shopping the next day on the 23rd. They had all planned that Ren and Aron would go together and the rest would go together. The rest had no idea about the relationship between the two, but they didn’t doubt the fact that they were very close.

Ren looked down, thoughtfully, thinking which would be the better choice.

“Dare.” He finally replied. JR smirked, already having a plan for the metroual boy from the beginning.

“Well then, you have to dress up as a girl in one of the stores you and Aron go to tomorrow. And Aron has to send us all a picture as such.” Everyone laughed and agreed. Aron smiled at the idea. He always wondered what Ren would look like if he actually put the effort into looking like a female.

“I don’t really think he could pull off being a girl though...” Aron responded, trying to push him. Ren looked at Aron, puffing his cheeks and looking annoyed. “I mean, you’re a boy after all. You probably couldn’t do it very well.”

“I can so.” Ren frowned and pushed him. “I’ll show you all!”

~~FLASHBACK~~

Aron grinned; remembering how determined he seemed then. Ren even let him pick out the cute outfit as well. He was quite the lady’s man, though he wasn’t quite sure what made a cute girly outfit.

Ren awkwardly stepped out of the dressing room, holding up the front of the light green strapless dress. His legs were covered by black leggings and had light green heels which matched the colour of his dress. The blonde looked down, embarrassed and feeling odd, actually dressing as a girl. He always knew he could probably pull it off, but had never tried. Seeing himself in such attire even made him think for a moment that he was a girl.

“Wow...” Aron murmured, shocked that Ren looked so good. He felt his face become red and he avoided staring at him for too long. Ren pouted and stopped his foot.

“Hurry up and take the picture!” He cried, looking at the floor. Aron smiled, teasingly.

“Not yet. You have to go outside.” Aron replied, trying to play around.

“What?! In this, are you insane?!”

“JR texted me, he says that’s the second part of his plan. Then again, I did tell him you couldn’t do it...” Ren frowned and sighed.

“How are we going to get this out of the store then...?”

“We’re going to pay for it.” Aron replied, taking out his wallet and paying for the outfit.

“Wow! You’re so cute! Your boyfriend is one lucky guy.” The female cashier commented, smiling at Ren. He looked down and hid his face as Aron chuckled, wrapping his arm around Ren.

“He-Her face is so cute, huh?” Aron blushed, catching himself before revealing Ren’s gender.

They left the store, thanking the cashier and made their way down the board-walk. Aron lent Ren his jacket, since his dress had no coverage.

“Hey, I’m going to stop by this store. Is that okay?” Aron inquired, turning to Ren. The blonde nodded, not really caring much.

Aron rushed into the store and searched for the gift he found a week or so ago. He was panicked, wondering if they would still be there. Scanning the glass counters, he breathed a soft sigh of relief when the both of them were still on sale. He asked the clerk for the gift, paid and walked out of the store.

“Leave me alone please...”

“Oh look, the little girl has a mouth on her.”

“I have a feeling we could use it for something else though, hehe.” Aron stiffened and ran back to find Ren up against the wall beside the store. The blonde was glaring at the two, but Aron knew inside that Ren must be terrified. There was not time to waste, Aron stalked up to the boys and cleared his throat.

“Excuse me...” He growled, glaring at the both of them, hands clenched into fists. The two guys spun around and stiffened at the look on Aron’s face. “I believe he said to leave him alone...”

“Wait, what?!?!” The two men looked back at Ren astonished. “Th-That’s a boy?!” Aron took Ren’s hand and left the two astonished males before they were able to say anything else.

After they made it down a few blocks, they ducked into an alley. Aron looked around making sure no one was there before he hugged Ren, tight. Ren was slightly surprised by the hug, but wrapped his arms around his boyfriend as well.

“I’m so sorry...” Aron murmured, squeezing Ren tighter. “I should have brought you into the store with me... I’m an idiot...”

“No... You saved me... That’s all that matters.” Ren replied, speaking against his chest. “What did you get in the store anyway...?” He asked, pointing at the bag. Aron sighed and smiled.

“Well, I suppose I wouldn’t be able to give you it around the dorm, it would make the members feel awkward and such...” He answered, taking out the jewelry box and opening it. Ren gasped, surprised at the detail and shine of the rings.

“Aron...” He murmured, staring at the silver couple rings in front of him. The blonde smiled, noticing that they wouldn’t be too obvious to pair up with each other, but just obvious for the two of them to know that it bonded them together.

Ren cupped his boyfriend’s cheeks and kissed him tenderly on the lips. Aron’s eyes widened but eventually smiled into the kiss and closed his eyes. Ren pulled away slightly, looking into his beloved’s eyes longingly and holding his hand.

“We should get home so I can give you, my Christmas present.” The small blonde grinned although Aron looked at him clueless.

“Why back home...- Oh!” Aron smiled back before pulling Ren in for another kiss. “Merry Christmas, Ren.”

“Merry Christmas...”