The New Lovers

The Break Up Ballad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I still can’t get rid of the hatred.” The blonde girl said as she leaned on the couch and looked up at the ceiling.

“You don’t hate her, you just can’t forget her and you want her to pay off what she did to you.” The doctor said wisely.

“No. I’ve forgot about her. But the feeling is so uncomfortable when she is around, when the others are badmouthing about her and her new girlfriend. I mean, how come she dates a very young kid? I mean, 10 years younger. That’s crazy.”

“No it’s not crazy at all. Love is love. Remember? You’re 7 years younger than her.”

“Yea but it’s different. I’m not a kid who has bunch of crazy fans. I might be younger but…. I don’t know. It’s just weird.”

“It’s weird to see her with another girl because usually you’re the one with her.”

“Doctor, I’m here to consult with you not to hear you confronting that I still love her.”

The doctor took off her glasses, “Well, do you?”

Chaerin looked at her doctor and sighed, “No. Of course not, I have a new girlfriend now.”

“You have a new girlfriend but it doesn’t mean she could really replace Dara.”

Chaerin covered her ears with her palms, “Oh don’t mention her name.”

“Okay, so… what do you want me to tell you now?”

“Tell me how to stop the feeling of hating her. We’re not talking for six months, even if we are, we are mostly offending each other. She turned into a very cold person, and she’s getting further and further from me.”

“What’s the problem then? You said you don’t love her anymore.”

“But I don’t want us to become like this. We had a very good relationship in the past. It’s not worth it if us end up like this, hating each other…”

 

***

 

“Honey, pass me those earrings.” A hot girl with red lipstick and thick make up said to a blonde girl who’s half standing behind her.

 

“Which one?” Chaerin asked as she took pairs of earrings from on the bed.

 

“Which one do you think match me tonight?”

 

“These.” Chaerin passed her a pair, the most simple and elegant one.

 

“These? You sure? It’s a big night tonight. I want to look good in front of your colleagues.” She is looking at herself in front of the mirror while trying to match the earrings with the dress she is wearing.

Park Bom it is. She is Chaerin’s new girlfriend. They have been dating for six months. Bom is a supermodel, a hot, y and unapproachable supermodel. She is so popular among gentleman, and you should know another fact that every time her face shows up on magazine’s cover, the selling profit is unbelievable.

 

So don’t even bother to ask how much money she could earn in one photo session.

They said it’s so hard to get in touch with this chick but things like that don’t occur to Chaerin. Fact is, she got to date Park Sandara for five years when they said Sandara was the actress you’d find it hard to ask out.

Bom’s encountered with Chaerin was rather unimportant, nothing special so we should just skip on it.

 

“You already look so perfect, y girl. Besides, it’s not like I’m gonna win tonight.” Chaerin said, pretending to be humble. But inside her heart, she knows for sure she’s gonna win this . She’s been running this for almost ten years, she’s definitely gonna win the award.

 

Chaerin put on her dress, helped by the housemaid. Bom stood up and started circling around her girlfriend’s perfect figure. She smiled proudly at her and gave a quick kiss on the cheek. “I’m gonna drink you up all night… can’t wait.” She whispered seductively.

 

The housemaid is in the most awkward position and situation ever but she is definitely already used to this.

 

Chaerin is grinning like a ert. “If I win tonight, you can do anything to me.”

 

“No…” Bom stood up in front of her and kissed her lightly, “If you win tonight, I’ll surrender to you.” She is giggling next to Chaerin’s ear because she knows that’s the best way to ual arousal.

 

Chaerin let go of a hum before she noticed her housemaid is stealing glance at them. Chaerin smiled awkwardly as she made some space between Bom because they’re way too close.

“It’s time to go.” She said immediately.

 

Golden Disc Award is not a usual award. It’s a very important event in music industry. It’s like the Asian version of Grammy. Chaerin got out of the limo with Bom by her side, dressing fabulously, no doubt that she is a very well paid supermodel.

 

Flashes start to attack them as they appeared on public together. Everybody knows they’re dating each other. Chaerin is very straightforward and she is quite open about her private life, especially regarding her ual orientation, she is not ashamed at all instead she is very proud of it.

 

They’re posing together on the red carpet for some minutes until they went inside the building led by some guards.

 

Chaerin wrapped her hand around Bom’s waist and smiled at her, “It’s great, right?” she said after they entered the huge hall with an amazing designed stage in the front. There are some tables served for VIP guest a.k.a the artists who are nominated for the awards. And the regular concert seats at the back, thousand seats are almost all filled by people who are gonna watch the event.

Bom smirked, “You really are the queen of showing off, Lee Chaerin.” She replied her as they’re walking toward the seats among those neat tables.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter