Kai and Jongin

Kai's Signature -ONESHOT-

''Don't jump in! Don't cut the line!''

''Oppa looks so good today!''

''I swear he will fall in love with me today!''

''No, he's mine! Back off!''

''Oh, shut up.''

You've been hearing this for one and a half hour. It was driving you crazy, all those girls screaming and pushing each other. You understood why they were all excited, they were going to meet six perfect men. Ofcourse you were excited too, but you didn't want to be remembered by the members of Exo like a noisy girl.  

Your heart started beating faster and faster every step you were closer to the boys. You took a deap breath so you wouldn't faint, because you were dying on the inside. You jumped once and counted how many people there were in front of you. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13. There were 13 girls standing in front of you. You made a couple of calculations in your head. 13 girls and it would probably take 30 seconds a girl so it was almost your turn to meet the boys. 

Your heart was beating really fast. You looked around you to see if someone heard your heartbeat. It felt like your heart was almost breaking through your skin and wanted to jump out of your body. There were only two girls in front of you.

''Next.'' You heard one of the bodyguards screaming. You looked up, there was no one in front of you. You closed your eyes for a second, took a deep breath again and walked towards the boys.

You walked by every member with your album, they signed it and you and the member who was signing it held a little conversation. You looked to the other side of the table and saw Kai sitting. You started smiling immediately when you saw his handsome face. ''I see that your favorite member is Kai?'' You heard. You moved your head to Suho who was talking to you. ''No..'' You said softly. Suho shook his head. ''It's obvious, you keep looking at him.'' You looked at the leader a little bit shy and nodded. ''Yes he is.'' Suho signed your album next to Chanyeol's signature and after he signed it he draw a smiley face. You made a bow. ''Thanks for signing my album.'' You said and you got pushed to the next member.

You were pushed again, tripped and landed in front of Kai. ''Are you okay?'' He asked and he stood up. You could see that he wanted to laugh because of your fail. You nodded and stood up. You put your album on the table with a blushing face. You wanted to die because it was so embarrassing. Why did you tripped in front of him? Why not one of the other members? ''What's your name?'' Kai asked and he smiled. You suddenly heard someone calling your name so you turned around. It was your friends, she already got her album signed. She said that you should hurry or the two of you were going to miss the last bus. You nodded and turned around. Kai gave you the album and you got pushed again.

The day that should have be one of the best days in your life turned out to be one of the worst days ever. You got pushed to whole time, tripped in front of Kai and you didn't got his signature. You felt like crying but you couldn't because you were still in the train. ''Ohh I'm so happy, I got Chanyeol's autograph!'' Your friend said and she held her album in front of you. You put on a fake smile. ''Ahh, that's great!'' Your friend didn't know what happened and you didn't want to tell her because she was really happy and she would probably not be happy anymore if she heard it. 

 

A week had passed. You were still sad about Kai and the fansigning event. You were sitting in your room, making homework. You were bored so you wanted to turn on some music. You looked at your MAMA album and sighed. Ofcourse you were happy because you got the signatures of all the other members but it was still sad that you didn't get one from your bias. You opened the album to get out the cd when you suddenly noticed something on the inside of your album.

There was something written on the inside of your album. "Hello pretty girl. I don't know your name so I'll just call you pretty girl. If I call you pretty girl, will you call me? xo Kai." You read out loud. You started giggling because it was cheesy.


This was a dream right? You pinched yourself and ended up screaming. "Holy crap.." You said softly. You looked at the message again and saw that there was a number written under it. You started to scream and you did a dance of celebration. "I have Kai's number! I HAVE KAI'S NUMBER, yaaaayaaaayaaaaayaaaaay." You sang happily.

 
Two hours of celebrating had passed since you found out that you got something even better from Kai than his signature. You had been singing and dancing happily for two hours. Your mother even came upstairs and to ask you if you were sick or something and you answered that you had never felt better in your entire life. 
 
You took your phone and pressed in his number. You suddenly felt weird. What if it was just a silly prank from your friend? You had told her that you didn't got a sign, what if she did it to make you happy for a couple of minutes even if you were going to be sad later. You stopped doubting the moment you heard a deep voice of a guy on the other side. You immediately knew who the voice belonged to.
 
"You're talking to Jongin." 
"Ehh.. I-"
"Who is this?"
"I'm ________, the girl that tripped in front of you and you wrote.."
 
His voice suddenly changed, it sounded happier instead of tired.
 
"It's you? I thought you wouldn't call me.. I mean a week had passed."
"I'm really sorry.. I would have called sooner if I had discovered your message earlier."
"No, it's fine since you did call me."  
 
You heard voices on the background.
 
"Yah, we aren't done with practicing, put that phone away." Suho said.
"I'm talking to the pretty girl I told you guys about, so shut up."
"Oohlalala. He is talking to the pretty girl." You heard Baekhyun saying.
"The pretty girl? Ahh, the reason you jumped like crazy to your phone everytime his phone rang."
"Oh shut up!"
 
Even though he whispered, trying to make you not hear what he was saying, you heard it. It made you smile.
 
"Are you still there, ______?"
You giggled. "Yes, I'm still here."
Ofcourse you were still there. Who wouldn't wanted to talk to her bias? 
 
"I was thinking.. Would you like to have a drink with me?"
You wanted to scream and cry and dance, you were so happy when you heard him saying that.
 
"I'd love to." You said calm. You impressed yourself, you said it really calm instead of screaming it.
"Let's meet this Saturday in front of the coffee house in your town, _______. 1 PM, is that okay with you?"
"Yes, that's okay." 
"See you on Saturday."
"See you!"
 
Your mother had curled your hair for you and you had put on some make-up. It was Saturday, you and Kai were going to meet. You were shocked, you had never expected, you didn't even dreamt about having a date with Kai. It was too good to be true. But now it was true, Kai wanted to have a drink with you. Kai wanted to have a date with you.
 
You got out of the taxi, thanked the chauffeur and closed the door. You looked at the coffee house in front of you and smiled. You looked inside to see if he was there already but you didn't saw him. You went inside and looked around you.
 
''_________!'' You heard after a minute of searching. You turned around and saw Kai. You wanted to tell him that he shouldn't yell like that because people would probably recognize him and make up rumours. ''Ssst.'' He whispered while pressing his index fingers against his perfect lips. He pointed at a table in the corner of the coffee house. ''Let's sit there.''
 
''Here's your coffee.'' A young girl said while putting two cups on the table. You smiled and thanked her. When she walked away you looked at Kai again. ''Kai. What if they recognize you?'' You said softly. ''Who's Kai?'' He said loud. You looked a little bit surprised and thought he didn't understood what you were trying to say. He pressed his finger against his lips again. ''I know that there some people that want scandals and rumours, but that's not going to happen. Kai isn't allowed to date anyone, but Kai is only the handsome man on stage. I'm Jongin.'' He said and he smiled.
 
The two of you left the coffee house after an hour. You had talked about your daily life so you got to know each other better. ''What are we going to do now?'' You asked. You were really happy. You thought that you probably saved a country in your past life to get that much luck. ''I didn't really plan something. It's the first time that I have a date..'' Jongin said a little bit embarrassed. ''It's okay.'' You understood. You found it really cute that he said that it was the first time he had a date.
 
''You really caught my eye, did you know that?'' Jongin said and he smiled.
''What do you mean?'' You asked and you looked at him, surprised.
''You were the only one at the concert with a sign with my name. I kept looking at the sign, but when I saw your pretty face I couldn't stop looking at you.'' He admitted blushing.
''I saw you looking in the direction I was standing the whole time, but I thought you looked at something else.'' You started blushing too.
''And when I saw you at the fansign, my heart wasn't beating properly. I thought it was going to jump out of my chest in no time.'' He said. You started laughing, he was so cheesy. You couldn't believe that he was telling you this, but it was cute you thought.
''I was really sad when your friend called your name and we couldn't talk.''
You nodded, it had made you sad for a week so you understood what he was saying.
''I really thought you weren't going to call me..'' 
''Yeah, I'm really sorry about that.. I saw the message a week later, if I had found it earlier I would have called you sooner too.''
You suddenly felt long fingers grasping yours. You looked at your hand and saw that the fingers belonged to Jongin. You looked at him, he was smiling.
 
You arrived at a play ground after walking a couple of minutes. It still felt like a dream. You were walking with the guy of your dreams while holding hands. Jongin sat down on the swing and let go of your hand. You sat down and looked at his beautiful face. The two of you weren't talking and you kept staring at him till he suddenly stood up. He sat down in front of you and looked at you. He was blushing.
 
''_________. I know you and I just met each other and that we don't know each other well yet. It's all really fast but.. Ahh, I really don't know how to say this. I didn't believed in love at the first sight, but when I saw you holding that banner and singing along with our performance, I think I started believing it from that moment. So.. _________, do you want to be my girlfriend?'
 
You looked at him, your eyes and mouth were wide open. You were a little bit shocked but you didn't had to think about the answer. You didn't cared that he was also Kai, a member of Exo, with a lot of fans. Because with you he was Jongin and he could be yours only. ''Yes.'' You said and you nodded happily. Jongin stood up and wrapped his arms around you. He pressed his lips against your forehead and smiled.
 
''Hello _________, my girlfriend.'' Jongin said while poking your cheek.
''Yah stop it, you're so cheesy.'' You said laughing.
''Okay, okay. I'll stop it. I won't call you my girlfriend because you don't like it.'' He said and he pouted.
You nodded. ''Yes you shouldn't!''
''Yes.. Mrs. Kim.''
 
 
 

hope you enjoyed reading haha :)