Congratulations

The Road of Broken Dreams

“The twelve people you chose are in your office right now madam,” Secretary Kan said.

 

“Thank you. I will now go to meet them,” said President Moon. She walked into her office and she saw ten familiar faces. She smiled at each as the all stood a bowed to her. She walked behind her desk and sat down. After she sat down the twelve familiar faces lifted their heads.

 

“Please sit,” President Moon said. “I would like to say I am impressed with each of you, hence, why I have called you all back,” they all looked at her with a confused face. “The call said that you have been invited to comeback for the second audition, but I don't think a second audition is needed. I believe each of you is very talented. I want you all in my company. We are willing to draw up contracts for each one of you. Each will be different depending on your decisions.”

 

All mouths were dropped in the room except for President Moon.

 

“So wait. May I back track a bit? We have all been excepted? We don't need to go through a second audition or anything?!” asked Yang Yoseob.

 

“Usually there would be a second audition, but I think it isn't needed. I think you all have potential,” there were many unsure face in the crowd, but President Moon knew none would decline this offer. “So are you all ready to begin the life of a trainee. I want to let you guys know. I do want you all to debut as a group together. It definitely be a co-ed group. So I suggest you get to know each other well. Though if you do not work hard enough or improve more keep in mind you maybe cut.”

 

Secretary Kan brought out the already drawn contracts and they were going to talk one on one with each person. Though after they all read the contracts they didn't seem to have a problem with anything in the contract. Though the only problem was the one under aged girl in the crowd.

 

“Lee Ji Eun? Have you called your mother to come here to sign the contract since you are under aged?” Secretary Kan asked.

 

“She said she was on her way..... but I want to know. Is this really real. Are you sure you want someone as young as me? It won't hurt the company in any way?” Lee Ji Eun asked.

 

“Not at all. So long as it is ok with your mother,” Secretary Kan answered. Ji Eun nodded.

 

“Well now that everything is done. How I show you to the practice room. You guys will have today to introduce yourselves and tomorrow we will introduce you to our choreographers, vocal teachers, composers, and staff. Also, since it is needed we will put you all in dorms as well. So pack all your stuff tonight and come with it tomorrow. We will have a van pick you up at your home. How does that sound?” They all nodded.

 

They all followed President Moon as she walk out of the office down the hall to the elevator. Surprisingly they all fit into the elevator. President Moon press the down button as they went down 7 levels from her office.

 

When the elevator stopped she stepped out first and walked down the hall to the 3rd door. It was a room with double doors. President Moon took out a card and tapped it on a sensor near the door. Then she pushed one of the doors. They all looked inside as their mouths dropped at the size of the practice room.

 

“Here is where you guys will be for the rest of the evening. This is your training room. Please enjoy it,” President Moon said as she guided everyone into it. “ I would like you guys to spend the rest of your day in here getting to know each other. Now if you excuse me I have a meeting to attend. If you need anything Secretary Kan will be here with you all,” President Moon said walking out of the training room.

 

They all explored the room before speaking to one another. They were all amazed at the size of the room.

 

After they were finished exploring the room they sat down in a circle. Staring at one another.


So it seems I will also be writng Chapter 4 tonight as well. It's now 1:45 AM. And I am neither tired nor sleepy. I know I won't be able to wake up later on but who cares lol >.< anways~