Just like a caffeine.

Addiction

The night is cold. Yoseob stands by his bedroom window watching droplets of rain drops endlessly on the window panel. He hates this weather. Sure, many people like dancing in the rain. However, for Yoseob  coldness resembles loneliness. No one is there to hug him when he feels cold anymore. Yes, anymore.

 
Yoseob went to the kitchen, makes himself a cup of coffee and sat by his indoor balcony window.
 
"Aah... She used to love the coffee I made..." he thought to himself after taking a sip of it.
 
For the whole day, everything that he does reminds him of her. When he walks passed her favourite cafe; the playground that they used to hang out together; and even the rain reminds him of her
 
Her. The girl he loves deeply. The girl he treasures everyday. The girl that he trusts wholeheartedly. Now, that girl broke his trust. That girl hurt him deeply. That girl named Song Jieun. He vaguely remembered how they broke up. 
 
It was 2 weeks ago and on their 1st anniversary. Yoseob had planned to surprise Jieun by going to her house in the early morning and makes her breakfast. On his way there, he saw an unbelievable sight. His high school frenemy, Yong Junhyung, and his girlfriend were walking hand in hand. Not only that. Junhyung also kissed Jieun's forehead! Jieun had always love it whenever Yoseob does that to her! 
 
"How can that happen? I was overseas for three days only..." he sadly thought to himself.
 
Instead of confronting them, Yoseob turned away. He couldn't stand to see more. He walked away with his cheeks drenched in tears. He finally knew why Jieun hadn't been contacting him.
 
"I'm sorry I couldn't be the best for you. I'll still, and always, love you..." Yoseob texted her.
 
"Oppa, I'm sorry too. Thank you and I loved you too..." Jieun replied.
 
Two weeks had passed. Yoseob still couldn't forget Jieun. Even after breaking his heart, he still loves her deeply.
 
Just like a caffeine.
 
Even if it's bad for you, you'll eventually get addicted to it.
 
End.
 
A/N:
I tried my best to write it beautifully.
This is purely written by me.
I'm sorry if it seems rushed. The idea came up at night. And I was half-awake XP
If I have the same story-line as anyone here, I'm sorry.
It must be a coincident.
Thank you for reading it.
Saranghae
I only own the story. I don't own the characters, pictures, etc.