Coffee,&Cookies;

Coffee,&Cookies;

 

-Krystal’s POV-

‘Yah, when are you sleeping over? I’m bored >< *pouts*’ I pictured her pouting in her tuition class, texting instead of listening to the teacher, as I read her message.

‘Mian… I’m moving houses, I have to help too, you know?’

‘UNNIE…SLEEP OVER TONIGHT!!!JEBAAAAAAALLLLL~~~~ *throws tantrums*’

----

‘UNNIE~~~ are you done with cleaming the kitchen? Canyou sleep over tonight?  I have a feeling theres a typo here ==” ‘

‘*cleaning, *Can you, *there’s.  And no, I’m not done yet so no sleeping over^^’

 

With the house still a mess and Jessica off on tour with the rest of SNSD, I walked over to Amber’s house that afternoon.

“UNNNNNNNNIIIIIEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!” Amber yelled cutely as she opened the door.

“Annyong~ Sup,man?” I greeted her cheerfully. “Hi auntie and uncle!” I waved at the Khuntoria couple(Nichkhun x Victoria) who greeted me back warmly. Those two are so sweet to each other even after 15 years of marriage.

Regardless of what reason I gave, Amber and her parents dragged me out to go shopping with them the whole afternoon. Both of us were wearing high heels and I was the only one who got blisters on my ankles. I had to hop and limp about in the supermarket while Amber laughed her off at me. We bought a lot of snacks that day.

We went back to Amber’s house exhausted but filled with enthusiasm. After putting all the groceries on the kitchen table, we raced up the stairs to get some girl-time though we chatted a lot while shopping.

“Soooooooo, what happened to you and Minho~?” I and immediately she blushed bright red. They have a thing for each other just that both sides don’t dare to confess, dammit, I wish they get together already! I want a new class couple!!!

She told me that she indirectly confess to him because of a dare that her cousin, Sulli dared her to: tell a guy that you ever liked him before. She cried after telling him that since she was scared and I felt terrible for not being there for her even though I was her unnie.

3 HOURS LATER when all is quiet and the stars are out xD~

We sneaked down the stairs and made our way to the kitchen to grab our huge chocolate chip cookies that we bought just now in the afternoon. The table was clean with nothing on top of it where as a few hours earlier, the buns and cookies were placed there.

“I think umma took it upstairs to her room,” Amber said and opened the fridge to hunt for the buns that we had bought along with the cookie. “Yeap, my mum took it upstairs, “said her. She took out a can of Nescafe iced coffee.

I was holding the fridge door and then she walks away and leaned on the stove’s bar and popped open the can with a fizz sound. I was looking at her though I had no idea why.

“VITAGENS?!” I exclaimed, catching sight of the uniquely cute bottle with its different assortments of flavor, loving the said drink and a passionate fan of it. In Amber’s fridge was at least 2-3 packs of purple-coloured Vitagens.  “You guys bought Vitagens?” I asked,turning round to face her.

“Yeah”she nodded and took a gulp of the iced coffee.

“YOU GUYS BOUGHT VITAGENS?!” I exclaimed excitedly, can’t quite believing it and not even caring that my voice had went high-pitched. “Can I have one?” I asked, gesturing to one of the packet. She nodded.

I took one out. “Where’s the straw?” I looked at the side of the fridge, scanning in between the egg trays and rows of medicines.

“Yeah, I can’t find the straws too” she replied.

“Nvm, I’ll just drink it like this,” I replied and pulling the cover off.

I leaned against the fridge watching her before saying,” You drink coffee?!” again in my high-pitched voice.

At the same time, she spurted some of it out.

“Yeah, I just realized it. That’s why I spurted it out,” she said while putting the coffee aside and gesturing with her hands.

“I’m using that as my fanfic’s idea!!!” I yelled and took my phone out but she just goes,”You’re using that?” in disbelief.

I typed in,”Takes out coffee,” but then just cancel the whole thing and tried to remember the sequence of the whole thing in my mind.

“Nevermind,I’ll just remember it,” I said and put my phone back into my pocket.

She sat on the chair, the coffee stood on the table next to her and said,” No coffee means no sleep tonight. No sleep means—ARE YOU WRITING ?!” she jumped up suddenly looking at me with huge eyes.

I looked at her in shock,”I’m not---THAT’S A GOOD IDEA!” I stood up and pointed at her while showing my full smile. “And do be careful of yourself tonight?” I winked at her mischievously.

 

 

A/N : This is my first one-shot, so please don’t be harsh on me! :D And also my first fanfic of f(x). I love f(x)  (pssst…I love all SM’s artists, don’t tell anyone! *winks*) but I don’t know much about them, weirddddd much? O__O” 822 words~ so not counted as drabble, I guess? ;P

These are all in my imagination: 3 In this fanfic, I show a more cute-sy type of Amber(the messages) and she’s younger than Krystal by a year. And Krystal is evil to her dongsaeng, keke :P    This is written in Krystal’s point of view. God, I love Kryber, don’t you? ^^~

At first, I put Dongho couple(Donghae x Minho) as the umma and appa of Amber since they’re the SM siblings and I kept imagining Donghae being all cutey and kind to manly Minho with his flaming charisma~ohmygosh,hotttttt…. >

Anyway, this is actually taken from a recent event of me and my bestie who’s also a writer on AFF, check her out chocoberry_milkshake (Psst psst…she took my username milkshakes..Meanie T___T). Her fanfics Reincarnation and Maknae’s Horror are by far the most popular, she’ll appreciate it if you read~

Most of them are true and some are edited to shorten the story. The last line is ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE!!!! ^^ I’m older than her by a year and I’m evil to her ;;D Comments about the story or grammatical errors and suggestions are appreciated^^