11:57

11:57

    Ryeowook was getting scared. "We should get out of here," he said, his voice trembling. "Stop being such a baby," said Kyuhyun. "Anyways, if anything comes up, I'll protect you!"

    Suddenly, a chill filled the air, as an all black dog walked calmly across the street; too calmly. Then, the dog stopped, and slowly turned toward them. If the shaggy fur and size of the beast were not disturbing enough, it was its eyes. They were a deep purple, with a hint of blood red.

    "So," whispered Ryeowook, "You're going to protect me, huh?" The dog opened its jaw to bark, but instead of a bark, a scream of a young girl came out.....AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!  

    They both covered their ears in fright. The scream seemed to keep getting louder. More voices joined in. Moans, coughs, gags, groans, yelps, screams of mercy, all in sickening harmony that never seemed to end.

    After what seemed like forever, it all ended. The dog closed its mouth, but then came toward them. "Let's get out of here!" screamed Kyuhyun. They turned around, but they were surrounded by walls. The alley seemed to be closing in around them. The dog leaped.......and attaacked Ryeowook. Screams of terror escaped him, but Kyuhyun could do nothing for his friend....only watch him die in agony.

    After Ryeowook was dead, the dog seemed to have a pitying look on its face. Then as it barked, Kyuhyun could hear Ryeowook's screams of agony, just like he died a few moments before. As the doog faced Kyuhyun, he knew that would also be his fate. He closed his eyes, took a breath, and said, "I'm ready."

    As soon as he opened his eyes, the dog was gone, and so was Ryeowook.  The alley walls were back to normal, and the shadows seemed to disappear. He looked at his watch. It said 11:57 PM.

    Kyuhyun was never able to find Ryeowook's body, or the dog that took his life. He forever called the dog, The Screamer, for every person it killed, his scream joined the chorus at eleven fifty seven. Beware The Screamer, because you may be next.

 

 

 

ok, so that's my very first fanfiction (along with the help of my sister, equal effort!) hope all who read it enjoy it and please no mean comments! thanks! :)