J.Tune? Two X?

Yang Seungho is a dad.

 

“Omma!! Wake up!” 

“Ahh… My son… Good morning” I smiled

“Omma, I’m hungry”

“What do you want to eat?” I asked

“anything” He replied.

“Arraseo! Where is your grandpa?”

“He left for work”

“Already?”

“Ne…”

 

My son followed me to the kitchen. I prepared some French toast and he ate all of it. He’s three years old but he eats a lot, just like his father. He acts like him and he looks like him. I miss MBLAQ’s Leader Yang Seungho. I miss his voice, his lips, his baby tummy, and his eyes. But when I look at him on my tv, I know I’ve made the right choice for him. I know how much he wants kids but I know how much he wants to sing and dance.

 

“Omma! Who’s him?”

“Oh, no one” I said as I closed the tv. “Let’s go to the kindergarden!”

 

I took his little hand and we left, arrived there, I kissed his forehead and told him “I love you” and he replied “I love you too omma!”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Miss Nam”

“Annyeonghaseyo” I Bowed.

 

She took my son’s hand and they left. I look at my watch, I was late. I run as fast as I can, but with Heels, it’s not best way to run. Anyway, arrived at work, I went to my Boss’s office

 

“Hi” He said

“Annyeonghaseyo, you want to see me?”

“Ne, I know you don’t have a definitive job, but I heard you were a stylist trainee for SNSD.”

“Ne”

“I work for a lot of companies, and right now, J.Tune is producing a new girl group “Two X” and they don’t have a Stylist… So I was wondering if you wanted to be their stylist.”

“J.Tune? Two X? ”

“Ne… It’s probably your last chance to be a real stylist. So?”

J.tune… MBLAQ… Yang Seungho…

“You know with my son… it’s kinda hard to…”

“Well if you don’t have no one to babysit him you can bring him…”

“Bring Him?” I said

“Yes…”

 

It could be a good idea… I’ll make enough money to raise my son without my father’s help. But if I go there and I see SeungHo Oppa... I’m not sure if It will be okay, and if I bring our son, I wonder if he’ll ask questions… or maybe he’ll think I cheated on him. The chances I meet him at J.Tune while I’m there with Two X is very low thought.

 

“Arraseo” I finally said.

“Can you start now?”

“Now?”

“Ne, they have to make their music video in 1 week and they still don’t have their stylist”

“Okay.”

 

He drove me to J.Tune. I think I’ve never been stress like that in my whole life. Two X’s manager walked us to their dance room. They were practicing. Okay, they’re older than me, they’re good too! When they finished, I greeted them and they greeted me.

 

“Nam YeEun will be your stylist.” Said their manager

“Please be good to us” Said Ji Yoo, the leader.

“Ne, you can call me eonni.” I replied.

“Eonni? We’re older than you?”

“Ne, I’m 20 years old.”

“Jinjja? You look really old!” replied Min Joo. “Ouch! Why did you do this to me?”

“Wae? Yah, you can’t say something like that!” Replied Eun.

“oh, Aniya. Gwenchanayo! I know, I look kinda old”

“Two X’s style is kind of y and aegyo.”

“Okay.” I nodded

“They will debut with a song called “Double up”” Girls, can you sing and dance. I want you to show your new stylist how amazing you are.”

“Ne, Eonnie” they replied.

 

They dance on Double up. Their voices are beautiful too. The song is good too.

 

“So YeEun-ah, what do you think?” The maknae said

“You are really good! The dance is y, so your clothes need to be y, but no too y.”

“Yeah” they replied.

“Okay, I have a lot of idea.” I said “I’m going to shop a little bit and I’ll come back tomorrow with 20 differents outifts. Is it okay?” I asked to their manager.

“Yes”

“okay, well goodbye and have a nice day!”

“Ne”

 

I opened the door. Suddenly, my eyes widened. I also fell on the floor but I rapidly cover my face and left the room and I heard “oh, SeungHo oppa, annyeong!”

 

I ran.