Just annoying as always...

What is wrong with you?

Although my classes were over for today, I still stayed in my classroom after everyone was gone.

I opened every window because the sun was shining and a warm breeze made me feel more comfortable.

It was a beautiful day and didn’t regret that I left my jacket at home.

So I decided to read the book I was currently on.

When I have a little free time on my hands, why shouldn’t I use it?

I slowly went to my table when I heard people scream and shout.

I just ignored them, because I already knew who they were all over and this was nothing new at this university.

Still after two years people still haven’t gotten used to it.

When I continued to search for my book in my bag, I only heard the door slam and a person entered into my classroom.

As I looked up to the intruder my mood decreased. It was him, Kwon Jiyong, my nightmare.

I’ve known him practically since forever.

We live in the same town, went to the same school and now the same university

 But by seeing somebody is not knowing the person.

And I really got to know the person last year.

There we really spoke to each other the first time, when we had to a project for science.

I was against it. I never wanted to pair up with him, but the teacher was strict and I obeyed since he threated with an F.

Since then ever than more I wanted to have as much space as possible between us, but this was a wish that could be not granted.

I just disliked his characteristics.

He’s selfish, too obsessed with his own, arrogant… So I preferred not to mingle.

I gave up on my search and sat down on my chair. He panted heavily while he leant by the closed door.

“Why are they so crazy?” he asked. Is he even being serious?

“You have been a long time here by now. You should know what’s going on.”  I simply answered.

This guy has been two years in this university and still acts if it’s his first day.

Sometimes I think he’s a total fool because it’s obvious.

Everywhere he went people praise him for his fashion sense, his art and his music.

Women loved him and are obsessed with him.

While men still tried to figure out the secret to his success in everything.

“And with a hair colour as red as fire, you’ll be much faster recognized than normally.” I explained calmly and crossed my arms.

He nodded, while he slowly walked away from the door and sat down in front of me.

“It looks so awesome doesn’t it?” He smiled a smile which probably would melt many hearts of women here on campus.

But I remained unaffected and just shrugged my shoulders.

I had no opinion. He should do with his hair as he wishes. Why should I care??

He seemed not so content about my reaction.

“You must’ve said: ‘Yes oppa, you look so hot!’” He disguised his own voice to sound more like me. Can he even get crazier?

“Why would I even say that?” I laughed and turned away from him, to search again for my book in my bag. Finally I found it and look it out.

“Oh come on Dara. No reading when I’m by your side.” he stated and then took my book away from me. I gave him an odd look because I didn’t want to focus on him now.

All I wanted was to read my book.

“Why shouldn’t I read? I never wanted you here in first place.“ I clearly told him.

Why does he always act as if we’re friends who we are certainly not?!

Ever since that project we surprisingly often spent time together, which I found always very awkward.

Our gatherings were just unnecessary and really annoying. 

Every single encounter is mixed with an argument between us.

As often as we meet as much as that we fight with each other.

We really didn’t fit. Not that we’re really trying but there is no such thing as a bond between us.

And I even hate thinking about him.

But still after all this time I couldn’t properly hide myself from him. He found me anywhere.

“Do you think I want to be within your reach?” He just slightly raised his voice.

Here we go again.

I could clearly hear the pistol shooting a loud ‘Bang’ for the start of our next fight.

“Then go Jiyong!” I replied as normal as I could.

I really didn’t need a raging bull in my free time. And I hoped he just did what I told him.

“What is really up with you? Why are you always like that?” he asked in a serious manner and stared at me.

“You’re always the one that stands in my way. I can’t stand that!”

“I’m standing in your way?” He grasped for air while he stood up from his chair. “I’m the only one you have!” he declared and pointed at me.

What the f is he talking about?

I stared at him wide eyed.

“Or do you have any friends?” he asked. Out of all people he asked me.

Why does he have to ask this question? A guy with tons of friends.

“So you pity me?” I shot my question back at him.

“Maybe I should…” He mumbled. “But I know that you don’t even care for my sympathy.”  

He was right. I don’t want him neither any of his feelings. He was just a burden to me and complicated a lot of things in my life.

Why couldn’t he just stay away from me?

“I want to.” he simply stated. “But you make it damn hard for me.”

I looked at him puzzled. Did I think out loud?

 

 

Tell me what you think =) thank you!