Jagiyaaaa~

Pay Attention To Me!

 

Jonghyun unlocked his apartment door finding his soon to be wife on the couch with the lights off, only letting the light from the laptop brighten the room a bit. He chuckled knowing he can't wait to hold her in his arms and the lights. Her head turned to him for a second and turned back to the laptop. He frowned at this gesture expecting a better reaction to him coming home. "Hey babe..I'm home...." He said confused. ".....Hey Jjong" She replied still focused on the laptop. He didn't like this one bit.
 
He put his bag down and took off his jacket sitting beside her on the couch, and putting his arm around her. " Jagiyaaaa i need a kissss" he said cutely trying to get her attention. "...Later...this is getting intense..." she said not even glanceing at him. He looked at what she was watching..."Isnt this naruto?" he asked. "Yea." she replied. "But...You already watched thisss beforeee jagiyaaaaa pay attention to meee" he nagged wrapping his arms around her waist. "Jonghyun. Please just wait. Sasori is coming up and i can't miss one seond of him <3 " she said. He buried his head in the crook of her neck, kissing it and watching to see her reaction. She didnt even move.Just then her face went from concentrated to happy. "Yessss" she said in a semi derp voice. "Ohhh so you like this huh" Jjong said flirtingly, about to kiss her neck again " Sasori's finally here!" she exclaimed. "You're joking...please tell me you're joking.." he said miserably."..Hmm? about what jongie?" He looked at her for a couple of seconds before standing up.
 
"UGHHHHH THIS ISN'T THE REALITY I WANTED!!! I'll be showering if you even care...." he said pouting walking towards the bedroom for clothes.
 
 
~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~
 
Jjong was laying on his bed all clean but grumpy "What do those cartoon guys have that i don't?..oh wait her love =.=" he said.. He heard chuckling and saw ____ walk into their bedroom. "Dawww is my jjong mad?" she asked teasingly. He rolled his eyes and his side giving her his back. He felt the bed sink a little indicating she was directly behind him. "Jonghyun are you going to pout like this all night?" she asked. "Pshhh why do you care..Just go to your anime..." he grumbled ."...Hmmmm i think i will, thanks for the idea Jonggie <3" she said getting off the bed. "YAH!YAH!YAH!" he yelled while turning around and grabbing her arm. "What makes them so special huh?! Am i not good enough for you? Do i have to die my hair red and speak japanese for you to love me?!" he yelled. she laughed. "Daww Jjong no you dont need to," she said. He smiled. "Red hair on you wouldnt look to good anyway ;) " she said. "Yah!" he yelled "Kidding!" she said laughing.
 
She jump back on the bed and hugged her dino. " I love you Jjong, but i also love anime...unlike anime you could leave me any minute..." she said her voice fading  showing that shes falling asleep. He softened at her little confession, hugged her close to his body and kissed her forhead saying "Ill never leave you jagiya, your my everything <3" making him fall asleep aswell..
 
END
 
 
 
 
 
Credits to whomever made the gif . And i also apologize if this wasn't good. I originally made it for a friend xD.